Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots predictions

Stephen

Luck is going to have to have a huge game again and do it more efficiently, which won't happen unless he get's some help from returning guys. It's kind of hard to see how they can actually win the game to be honest. Pats probably win by double digits. 

A contemptible organization. I'm sick of watching losses to them. If the Colts can't beat em' maybe Tom will eventually go away? I'd be more than fine with that personally. Don't buy the media hype that we're all going to miss him. We're not.

Frank Reich just said TY is not playing in the game. I don't see us beating the Pats without him and no running game. 

If we lose Thursday I think that will end any hopes of an above .500 season.

There's a little hope for us is if Castonzo can actually play and if Gronk doesn't play after he hurt his ankle today.

We'll lose , of that I'm certain. New England is 2-2 , they can't afford to take us lightly if they want their annual home field advantage in the playoffs. 

I just hope Luck continues to improve , and our young players progress. (Like I've been saying since the beginning of the season) 

I don't expect anything in terms of wins and losses this season. 

• Like 1

I love the Colts but, We really needed to beat Houston today, What I saw the Pats do to the 3 and 0 Miami doesn't come as a shock because they seem to right the ship after a slow start in the past.

I only wish we could have played them earlier, because they will make an example out of us to the rest of the NFL world unfortunately.  Anyway come Thursday, I will have my Luck's jersey on and be rooting for yours and my beloved Colts! 

• Like 1