Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Players Ruled OUT vs Eagles

TKnight24

3 hours ago, richard pallo said:

I'm not having a good feeling about Mack as a long term answer to out RB situation.

Mack hasnt really been healthy for long enuff to show us what he has.  Visually, he doesnt strike me as what i would call "durable."  Time will tell.  

Wilkens has looked the part, so far at least.  I'd like to see Michael get some touches this week too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WoolMagnet said:

Mack hasnt really been healthy for long enuff to show us what he has.  Visually, he doesnt strike me as what i would call "durable."  Time will tell.  

Wilkens has looked the part, so far at least.  I'd like to see Michael get some touches this week too.

This! We have this RB on the active roster, vying for a spot post-Turbin’s return...

Give him some carries! He’s got the potential to be a beast running inside...

8 hours ago, Devildog said:

Eagles fans will have their excuses all lined up after we give them this L. Ajayi and Sproles were all that really concerned me about this match up. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Eagles fans will have their excuses all lined up after we give them this L. Ajayi and Sproles were all that really concerned me about this match up. 

Oh, I definitely agree. Some of the excuses if they lose would be Ajayi and Sproles are out and Wentz is rusty. 

I'm smack-dab , in-between Philly and Pittsburgh.  A little east of State College.

Anyway, i hope we win.  These Eagles fans around here are obnoxious enough.  Steeler fans (my brother included) have been pretty quiet thankfully.  But those Eagles fans... they were a pain in the butt BEFORE they won.

I just hope none of our players on the sidelines get hit by bottles, cinder blocks, or even cheesesteaks for that matter.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Savage21 said:

I hope the Colts go after a solid CB next off-season and cut Quincy already.

I'm glad in not the only one who's patience is getting thin with this guy. I know he can ball but he's never healthy.  We probably won't cut him because his contract is cheap but if we find a better CB, then we should trade him instead.

1 hour ago, Devildog said:

I'm glad in not the only one who's patience is getting thin with this guy. I know he can ball but he's never healthy.  We probably won't cut him because his contract is cheap but if we find a better CB, then we should trade him instead.

Breeland is still out there and he is a better corner but Ballard is all about next year.  Too bad because if, by chance, we get off to a good start we are a playoff contender.  I don't think he's "serious" about winning this year.  If we do that's just a plus.  This year is all about developing players. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

I'm smack-dab , in-between Philly and Pittsburgh.  A little east of State College.

Anyway, i hope we win.  These Eagles fans around here are obnoxious enough.  Steeler fans (my brother included) have been pretty quiet thankfully.  But those Eagles fans... they were a pain in the butt BEFORE they won.

I just hope none of our players on the sidelines get hit by bottles, cinder blocks, or even cheesesteaks for that matter.

Wow, thanks for the info. Didn't know they are that bad.  I know some teams fans are down right rude and obnoxious. I'm glad Indy fans have class and I'm proud to be a lifelong Colts fan.:banana:

17 hours ago, Devildog said:

Wow, thanks for the info. Didn't know they are that bad.  I know some teams fans are down right rude and obnoxious. I'm glad Indy fans have class and I'm proud to be a lifelong Colts fan.:banana:

The fans up in Philly are notorious.  They once boo'd Santa Claus.  Surprised you hadn't heard about them before now.  lol