Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Players Ruled OUT vs Eagles

TKnight24

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

i choose LIFE 

He made up for ALL the missed games with his play in the Super Bowl.  That hit on Benson set the tone for the rest of the game, imo.  I'm not sure we win if Benson played the whole game.

hard to believe its been 12 years.  I'd say we're due.......

• Like 1

Just now, WoolMagnet said:

He made up for ALL the missed games with his play in the Super Bowl.  That hit on Benson set the tone for the rest of the game, imo.  I'm not sure we win if Benson played the whole game.

hard to believe its been 12 years.  I'd say we're due.......

You're telling me! 

3 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

He made up for ALL the missed games with his play in the Super Bowl

He made up for it with the whole 2007 playoff run. He set the tone by just coming back!

2 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Looks like Desir will be in for Wilson hopefully he has a good day.

Desir had a good game against the Redskins, he was the one that knocked the pass away when the Washington receiver caught it in the endzone.  Desir stuck his arm in there and pulled the ball out..  I'm not sure why Wilson was playing in the 2nd half.

Loss of Wilson won't hurt.  Loss of Autry just means more snaps for Hunt.  I thought Mack was outplayed by both Wilkins and Hines against the Redskins.  AC hurts but the Colts have dealt with it the last couple of games so nothing new.

The Doyle and Ridgeway injuries hurt the most.  Luck likes to go to Doyle in clutch situations.  And Ridgeway was doing a good job in the 7 or 8 snaps he played last game before getting injured.

• Like 1

Mack being out is no bueno.

RBs in Week 1 (minus Luck runs)...21 for 68 yards. RBs in Week 2 (minus Luck)...24 carries for 102 yards. The RB committee is at its best when Mack is in there because he adds another dynamic.

Also, PHI is the only team allowing less yards/run than CIN thus far. So the Colts likely weren't going to be able to run the ball anyways.

And now with Doyle out, that means they won't have the 12 formation with Doyle and Hewitt on the OL (which they had success with last week).

Seems like they are going have to throw it or be able to get to the outside on runs...both areas where Mack would help.

16 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I'm not having a good feeling about Mack as a long term answer to out RB situation.

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Bruh, wth is the deal with Castonzo?!? Ridiculous. Doyle's blocking will be missed. And Mack may never be the #1 if he's built like a wet paper sack 

Yeah, kind of remind me of Vic Ballard. Had the potential but just never recovered.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, stitches said:

Another hamstring injury re-aggravated. Are we sure we improved on our training/medical staff this off-season? 

We really don't have anymore injuries than any other team. Mack and AC are just injury prone. Look at how many key injuries Philly has. Wentz probably won't even be in game playing shape because he hasn't played in nearly a year.

ADD ON:

-Before you rip me too, the term injury prone for AC was not the right term to use but his hamstring issue has been lingering for a while and he seems right now unable to get healthy is what I meant with him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We really don't have anymore injuries than any other team. Mack and AC are jut injury prone. Look at how many key injuries Philly has. Wentz probably won't even be in game playing shape because he hasn't played in nearly a year.

Are you kidding? AC has been one of the most consistently healthy players we have

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We really don't have anymore injuries than any other team. Mack and AC are just injury prone. Look at how many key injuries Philly has. Wentz probably won't even be in game playing shape because he hasn't played in nearly a year.

AC is the opposite of injury prone.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HectorRoberts said:

Are you kidding? AC has been one of the most consistently healthy players we have

In terms of not missing games throughout his career he has been durable that can't be debated. This hamstring problem he has had has been lingering for a while now though is what I meant, Mack is now having the same problem. AC also injured his knee a couple of years ago and missed a few games because of it so he hasn't been completely healthy the last few years, he just hasn't missed any games lately up until now. 

2 minutes ago, DaColts85 said:

AC is the opposite of injury prone.

See above what I just Posted, I adjusted what I meant.

• Like 1