Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ravens to pursue Moncrief

27 minutes ago, IndyD4U said:

My gut tells me Moncrief stays where he's at.

I think everyone will be excited about our new philosophy on offense

I agree. I think Crief gets re signed. His mojo with Luck when Luck was healthy was pretty good, especially in the red zone.

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

I think the agents of these free agent players are throwing spaghetti on the wall with these leaks so that something will stick or some other team will bite. :) 

"What an *. That's linguini"

LOLLY........ where's the Odd Couple .gif?

2 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I agree. I think Crief gets re signed. His mojo with Luck when Luck was healthy was pretty good, especially in the red zone.

Not picking on you, but I'm using what you said to pick on a lot of people.

I don't understand the notion that a WR is good "in the red zone".  Does that just mean he fights for the ball when there isn't enough space on the field to get separation?

I'd rather judge a WR on his skill set over the first 80 yards.  Crief is ordinary, if that.

13 minutes ago, DougDew said:

I don't understand the notion that a WR is good "in the red zone".  Does that just mean he fights for the ball when there isn't enough space on the field to get separation?

I'd rather judge a WR on his skill set over the first 80 yards.  Crief is ordinary, if that.

No I am not taking it as being picked on at all.

You having a legitimate different point of view is welcomed by me.

I am willing to debate with anyone who don't stoop to name calling and or disrespect. 

Yes I have heard that Crief is as good as gone I just think he would better if he was used in the correct manor. He wouldn't take an expensive contract to re sign. Heck, if the ravens are interested maybe the Colts could get a pick for him instead of letting him walk.

39 minutes ago, DougDew said:

TDs can be incredibly circumstantial anyways. Richard Rodgers can attest to that.

3 hours ago, IndyD4U said:

My gut tells me Moncrief stays where he's at.

I think everyone will be excited about our new philosophy on offense

Where is that....home? Because he isn't signed to a contract with us. I think this has less to do with what Moncrief wants and what Ballard wants. I don't think Ballard thinks highly of what he saw out of him last year...and I can't blame him.

2 hours ago, buccolts said:

"What an *. That's linguini"

LOLLY........ where's the Odd Couple .gif?

Oscar Madison: I got, uh, brown sandwiches and, uh, green sandwiches. Which one do you want?
Murray: What's the green?
Oscar Madison: It's either very new cheese or very old meat.
Murray: I'll take the brown.

Based on how he played last year and looking over his Twitter, I think he’s gone. Indy doesn’t want to pay him. Can’t really blame them. He disappears when he should be able to shine with all the coverage T.Y. commands. 

It’s funny when athletes act all indignant when fans don’t care if they are resigned or not. He’s very butthurt on Twitter.