Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colin Cowherd.

Dark Superman

I normally don't have the patience to sit and listen to a majority of these sports anchors they have on television today. It's guys like Stephen A. Smith, Skip Bayless, Shannon Sharpe, and that horrendous staff on Good Morning Football, that keeps me from watching most of the sports talk shows they air on television today.

But for some reason, Colin Cowherd doesn't irritate me to the point of switching the channel. Maybe it's because I can actually make out what words are coming out of his mouth, unlike people like Smith and Sharpe, that yell and scream nonsense just to hear themselves talk. 

- Kudos for Jeff Saturday on defending Andrew Luck against Stephen A. Smith. He tore Smith apart in a debate over Luck, in which Saturday defended Andrew to the point Stephen A. Smith knew it, and all he could say is something like, "I'll see you again, Jeff."

I stumbled upon this video the other morning and watched it. I'll post the video for you all to see. I'm sure most of you have seen it. I just want to see what you people think about this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDvSlueJJL4

19 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Great job by Colin Cowherd. He hit that prediction right on the head. 100% believe his theory and it's very likely that it's the truth. Glad someone of note said it instead of forum members on here. 

What he said about using that #3 pick and trading down makes sense too. A lot of forum members are wanting to use the #3 pick on Barkley and or Chubb. IMO trading down is the one way to jump start this roster.

Just now, crazycolt1 said:

What he said about using that #3 pick and trading down makes sense too. A lot of forum members are wanting to use the #3 pick on Barkley and or Chubb. IMO trading down is the one way to jump start this roster.

Yeah, trading down would net us a couple extra starters. If we got an extra 2nd and 3rd, that'd give us 5 picks in the first 3 rounds. I believe Ballard could hit on 3 of those picks and give us 3 starters with maybe a depth pick or two from the other two guys in the first 3 rounds. I'm all for upping our odds right now at building a more complete team. We need starters at almost every position right now, and we need to hit on picks, regardless of what position and what round in the draft.

1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yeah, trading down would net us a couple extra starters. If we got an extra 2nd and 3rd, that'd give us 5 picks in the first 3 rounds. I believe Ballard could hit on 3 of those picks and give us 3 starters with maybe a depth pick or two from the other two guys in the first 3 rounds. I'm all for upping our odds right now at building a more complete team. We need starters at almost every position right now, and we need to hit on picks, regardless of what position and what round in the draft.

A lot of people on this forum are all in with the Colts making a trade to pick up additional picks.

5 minutes ago, lance_m8 said:

Luck had no part in it all his reasonings made me wonder how he has a job

https://youtu.be/6csd9rIvgWU

I could understand if the statue was being built in a different state as a part of an NFL Mount Rushmore monument or something, but Indianapolis is Peyton's city. I guess all the years, wins, records, one Superbowl title, isn't good enough for Skip.

I can't wait for someone to knock him out on live television. lol

1 minute ago, KING. said:

I could understand if the statue was being built in a different state as a part of an NFL Mount Rushmore monument or something, but Indianapolis is Peyton's city. I guess all the years, wins, records, one Superbowl title, isn't good enough for Skip.

I can't wait for someone to knock him out on live television. lol

Manning 100% deserves to be on the NFL mount rushmore so even that point is irrelevant 

5 hours ago, KING. said:

I normally don't have the patience to sit and listen to a majority of these sports anchors they have on television today. It's guys like Stephen A. Smith, Skip Bayless, Shannon Sharpe, and that horrendous staff on Good Morning Football, that keeps me from watching most of the sports talk shows they air on television today.

But for some reason, Colin Cowherd doesn't irritate me to the point of switching the channel. Maybe it's because I can actually make out what words are coming out of his mouth, unlike people like Smith and Sharpe, that yell and scream nonsense just to hear themselves talk. 

- Kudos for Jeff Saturday on defending Andrew Luck against Stephen A. Smith. He tore Smith apart in a debate over Luck, in which Saturday defended Andrew to the point Stephen A. Smith knew it, and all he could say is something like, "I'll see you again, Jeff."

I stumbled upon this video the other morning and watched it. I'll post the video for you all to see. I'm sure most of you have seen it. I just want to see what you people think about this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDvSlueJJL4

Thanks.  I really needed that 

I watched this one female anchor (I had no idea who she was because I literally never saw her before) talking about how she thinks Andrew Luck will never play another full season in the NFL.

I almost put my foot through the television screen. Colin Cowherd saved my television screen though, lol.

You gotta watch Colin defend Luck over the debate between Cam Newton and Andrew Luck.

This dude destroyed Cam with all these statistics. Lol.

I freaking can't stand Cam Newton.

That statue is more then just about what Peyton did on the field. Its about what he did off the field for this state too. Peyton is what you call a true hero. Steven A. Is a jealous * and needs canned. Let him say that crap in Indy and he would be run out of town!

10 minutes ago, Aaron86 said:

That statue is more then just about what Peyton did on the field. Its about what he did off the field for this state too. Peyton is what you call a true hero. Steven A. Is a jealous * and needs canned. Let him say that crap in Indy and he would be run out of town!

Honestly Peyton deserves a statue on every street corner in Indy

Colin Cowherd doesn't exist.  It's Bill Hader doing a really long SNL skit.

I like the idea of trading down.  O-line should be the priority.  Get a Tackle.  Sign FA guards.  If little changes with the O-line, there are two things to consider:   1) Luck will probably get hurt again 2) Our RB won't matter. 

10 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

It's still an interesting theory, but I really don't feel Brisett helped his trade value this season. At least not in the way that we can turn what we would get from him into an impactful addition. 

I disagree.  Brissett squeezed 4 wins out of this terrible roster.  In comparison, the Texans squeezed 4 wins out of that much more talented roster even having DeShaun Watson for half of the season.  Ballard flipped a bust 1st round pick in Dorsett into a bordline starter/top backup QB in Brissett.  I think you could get a 2nd or 3rd for Brissett easy.  You wouldn't get close to that for Dorsett.  See Bjorn Werner (or Trent Richardson) for what the value of a 1st round bust is.

I can't listen to Cowturd.    He's awful.   He predicts stuff all the time.   He is usually wrong.   But he will always focus on the times he is right.   So much that some people will start to believe he is usually right.  

He is better than Steve A Smith, but not much.  

Will Cain is the best out there at this time.  

5 minutes ago, Myles said:

I can't listen to Cowturd.    He's awful.   He predicts stuff all the time.   He is usually wrong.   But he will always focus on the times he is right.   So much that some people will start to believe he is usually right.  

He is better than Steve A Smith, but not much.  

Will Cain is the best out there at this time.  

Will is a sports guy now? I knew him from being a political talking head.. I didn't mind him (rare on that front)

+1 Cowherd is obnoxious for a multitude of reasons.