Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buffalo (+8.5) at Jacksonville (1-7-18)

oldunclemark

1 p.m. EST at the EverBank Stadium in Jacksonville

over-under at 39.5..mid 50s and sunny

Bills QB Tyrod Taylor (263 of 420, 2,799 yards, 14 TDs, 4 INTs) makes his playoff debut trying to avoid the Jacksonville pass rush.

Tyrod has been sacked 46 times and Jacksonville has 50 QB sacks.

I dont hink Buffalo star RB LeSean McCoy (287 carries, 1,187 yards PLUS 59 catches for 448 yards) is going to be able to play due to a knee injury.

I could go on with the analysis but that's the game right there.  I don't know how Buffalo moves the ball without McCoy.

Jacksonville's 'Million Dollar Defense' is somewhat overrated because they played in a division with nothing but injured QBs this year, The Jax defensive numbers wouldn't look so good had they faced Andrew Luck and DeShawn Watson twice,.

But, unless QB Blake Bortles (315 of 523, 3,667 yards, 21 Tds, 15 INTs) throws the ball to the Bills (who do have 18 interceptions), ther Jaguars will win.

the question is: By how much.?

You're telling me I've got to give you NINE points to get Jacksonville?? No chance

Always remember the rule   'NBOJ'' 

(Never bet on Jacksonville)

Stay away from this one

Edited by oldunclemark

3 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

Never bet on a broken run defense and an injured RB with a mediocre QB against the best pass D in the NFL on a team that limped into the postseason on the road.

D-Master. Stop yourself

Don't bet on Jacksonville giving nine points. Please. Don't do it...Please.

27 minutes ago, Roger said:

Are you serious?  Someone films a few people partying maybe a little too much and you say the other 60,000 don't deserve anything? 

Buy the way, in my younger days (before everyone had a video recorder) I had sex in a car a few times. So tell me what I don't deserve?

Two good defenses held back by two below mediocre qbs. Painful to watch. Going out on a limb but neither will be the starting QBs next year for the same team. Whomever settles down and makes a couple plays or doesn’t give the ball away will win.

3 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

It's not I'll bet you it's the best next season Texans get Watson back we get Luck and better coaching Tenn is gonna get more talent and Jax will get a real QB

Yeah I agree, Colts and Houston should be back in the mix next season but Tenn and Jacksonville will still be good also.