LucasOilStadium

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

I don’t know if he will or won’t.  But why wouldn’t you plan for him “not” playing? Why are you so “sure” when there are medical experts who are not certain?

His type of injury rarely ends a career especially at his age. One would have to be a real negative person to think he wont play. I put my money on he will not only play but come back 100% healthy.

2 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

Uncharted territory this year...

IMO trying no huddle with a newcomer backup QB equals suicide.

If you're not going to run a play at the end of the 3rd quarter, then I don't really see any point in going no huddle now.  You pretty much indicated that you had no intent of trying to get back in it when you let the clock just run out at that point.

3 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

If you're not going to run a play at the end of the 3rd quarter, then I don't really see any point in going no huddle now.  You pretty much indicated that you had no intent of trying to get back in it when you let the clock just run out at that point.

If I remember right, Colts haven't tried 'no huddle' in Luck's first year.

4 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

That would be great, but I think we need to be prepared for the possibility that he won't.

...and with his injury history, there's no guarantee he stays healthy.  

Even if he is back, we need to be prepared.

With Jaguars defeating our Colts 30-10 earlier in the afternoon, Indianapoliis may have eliminated themselves fro  playoff contention with their 3-9 record with four games remaining.

To me, the rest of this season is temporary setback, the Colts have a chance to rise back to excellence next season and the years ahead.  I feel the Colts are playing the best they can with the payers and talent they have.

Patriot also gave a beatdown to the Buffalo Bills, the Colts next opponent 23-3 today.  Bills QB Tyrod Taylor was indeed carted offf the field, and we may Nathan Peterman in his place next Sunday, when the Colts travel to Orchard Park next Sunday.