Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

Greetings, Colts Nation!  :)   Our 3-8 Indianapolis Colts are still maththematically alive to be in the hunt for an AFC Wild Card spot, as they made their annual 700 mile trip south in Jacksonville, Florida to play their annual rematch with the improved, 7-4 and second place Jaguars.  A win by the Jaguars could virtually eliminate the Colts from 2017 NFL playoff contention.

Player injuries that is part of football also unfortunately played a big part  of the Colts, made them below team expecttions with their  current 3-8 record, and progress of their 2017 NFL season.  Andrew Luck never shoulder injury never healed in time for him to be game ready this season, and Luck leads the list of Colts players placed on injury reserve, including Robert Turbin, Jack Mewhort, Quin Bray, George Winn, and Eric Swoope.  

TE  Darren Daniels, C Ryan Kelly, CB Rashan Melvin, and DT Hassan Ridgeway are ruled out for the Jaguars game, while WR Donte Moncrief is questionable and game time decision, as he recovers from his groin injury.

Colts last week promoted  WR K.C. Brent, and C Anthony Fabiano from the practice squad to the 53-man active roster.

Indianapolis leads the all-time regular season series in Sunday afternoon's 34th regular season meeting with 22 wins and 11 losses.  Colts will also try to defeat the Jaguars in EverBank Field in more than three years, when a healthy Andrew Luck led the Colts with a 44-17 victory,  Luck  completed 31 of his 39 passes for 370 yards, threw 4 touchdowns, and 0 INT's.

Let's hope Chuck Pagano, QB Jacoby Brisset, and the rest of the Colts players, can try to win game #4 without injuries to the players, and GO COLTS!!!  :coltslogo:   :1colts:   :colts:   :coltslogo:     :coltshelmet:  :rock:

Colts @ Jaguars Pre Game Press Release (PDF) and Team Injury Reports:

http://prod.static.colts.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/gamereleases/2017/gamerelease-reg12.pdf

http://www.colts.com/team/injury-report.html

Colts @ Jaguars Live NFL Game Centers:

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2017/regular13

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017120305/REG13/colts@jaguars#menu=gameinf0&tab=preview

http://www.506sports.com/

http://www.nfl.com/mycausemycleats

Indianapolis though won more than twice as many games than Jacksonville in Sunday afternoon's 34th regular season meeting with 22 wins and 11 losses.

Is this bad English or bad math? Eleven is exaclty half of 22. The numbers add to 33, not 34.

This thread is just about today's game anyway, so I will not worry about what the Colts should have done with #12  this season The big question is what can you do without Andrew Luck on the road facking the NFL's #1 defense in scores, sacks, passing yards, and takaways.

10 hours ago, JaguarsWoman said:

Is this bad English or bad math? Eleven is exaclty half of 22. The numbers add to 33, not 34.

This thread is just about today's game anyway, so I will not worry about what the Colts should have done with #12  this season The big question is what can you do without Andrew Luck on the road facking the NFL's #1 defense in scores, sacks, passing yards, and takaways.

Those are all good questions. Another question is Will Jacoby Survive the onslaught behind our Five Pylons?

16 hours ago, Virtuoso80 said:

isnt it colts at jaguars

Too bad.  Would have been a perfect day with the roof open.  

Thanks LOS :)  Hoping for a good game today, but most of all, no injuries. 

GOOOO Colts !!!

Going to TY on that 3rd down was going to the wrong side.  On the far left, guy was playing 12 yards off.   Gotta exploit that with a quick 7 yard slant to that side.  Take what they give instead of trying to force it where there is nothing. 

I am so sick of the lack of preparation by this team. You can't let a tight end or a receivers wander down the field on a pass. I can't wait till I get you some decent coaches and smarter players on this team.  play high school football when we knew better than that

halfway through 1st and only like 20 replies in this forum beginning of season we would already be on page 3

Just now, lance_m8 said:

halfway through 1st and only like 20 replies in this forum beginning of season we would already be on page 3

Nobody cares any more plus........Chat is working today.

Just now, coltsfansince65 said:

Nobody cares any more plus........Chat is working today.

not a fan of the chat

Mack was wide open for the underneath dump off on 1st down. You gotta get rid of it immediately.  

Well, so much for Chud putting together a gameplan to protect against that Jaguar pass rush.  

was watching videos yesterday of luck just wait guys our franchise QB will be MVP next year and have an 8 TD game

Yeah not a fan of the CHAT either. This season is over so less Posts are expected. Most people in here want us to lose anyway so we fire Chuck and get a high Draft pick so it is what it is. Hell we cant even defend a Fake Punt, Jags use trickery and make us look foolish. Brissett hangs on to the ball way too long as well, he will probably get sacked at least 6 or 7 times today.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah not a fan of the CHAT either. This season is over so less Posts are expected. Most people in here want us to lose anyway so we fire Chuck and get a high Draft pick so it is what it is. Hell we cant even defend a Fake Punt, Jags use trickery and make us look foolish. Brissett hangs on to the ball way too long as well, he will probably get sacked at least 6 or 7 times today.

no matter how much I feel a top pick would help us as a diehard fan I hope we win every week

Brissett really is bad....coaching is bad....why brissett cant make a read and get rid of the ball is on coaching. Every replay ive seen there have been atleast 2 open wrs/te! I dont blame the OL on this game so far.

Just now, lance_m8 said:

no matter how much I feel a top pick would help us as a diehard fan I hope we win every week

I want us to win too but a lot in here don't because of the reasons I gave.