Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I just wanted to pass this along

Imrryr

1 minute ago, NorthernBlue said:

Yeah the UrinatingTree, as you can tell is just a YouTube channel that likes roasting teams. Like. All teams. Even the good ones.

Tbh don't watch him much but understand why people find him funny. It's just for good laughs I guess.

Its better than nothing at least. I personally find colin telesz, shlegdaddy, or chiseledadonis more entertaining.

4 hours ago, Imrryr said:

Its better than nothing at least. I personally find colin telesz, shlegdaddy, or chiseledadonis more entertaining.

Schlegdaddy is actually very intelligent. He's not a big Peyton Manning fan, but he knows a ton about football, and his topics are very spot on. He posts a lot of stuff during the draft season as well and is usually very accurate on it. Very underrated channel that's for more hardcore fans. Also does great wrestling channels as well.

When I hear rhetoric like this, done in a slanderous foul-mouthed way, I’m saddened by people’s perceptions of what is funny and what is in good taste. I realize those things are subjective, but I would hope that most people would consider dehumanizing others to be objectively wrong.             

There’s ways to say things without ridicule. And I wouldn’t want little kids to hear the kind of thing 

I think UrinatingTree is actually one of the funnier guys on YouTube.  He makes some quality sports content, knows quite a bit/does a lot of research, and I think he's pretty funny.  He does a summary of each week's NFL action on Tuesday or Wednesday and his videos are usually good for a few laughs.  He even makes fun of his own hometown team, which I think is the Steelers.  As a Colts fan, I certainly don't agree with everything he said, though I do think he has some valid points, but I think it was still a funny and well put together video

1 hour ago, Roger said:

They hit all the hot buttons. Definitely created by someone who is familiar with the issues.

He's really knowledgeable and does this type of thing for many franchises in different sports.  He's done ones for hockey, he's done a lot for different NFL teams, he's done some for baseball teams.  The guy does his research

Maybe it’s a generational thing.  My kids all prefer YouTube to other sources of entertainment.   To me it’s usually low-rate.  

Maybe at 48 I’m becoming the old man who can’t relate to young whippersnappers.   I’m cool with that.  

I still think the video was bush league.  Now get off my lawn!

17 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

Maybe it’s a generational thing.  My kids all prefer YouTube to other sources of entertainment.   To me it’s usually low-rate.  

Maybe at 48 I’m becoming the old man who can’t relate to young whippersnappers.   I’m cool with that.  

I still think the video was bush league.  Now get off my lawn!

At age 48, you're not even close to becoming an old man.  Enjoy your youth.

On 12/2/2017 at 5:20 AM, Jared Cisneros said:

Schlegdaddy is actually very intelligent. He's not a big Peyton Manning fan, but he knows a ton about football, and his topics are very spot on. He posts a lot of stuff during the draft season as well and is usually very accurate on it. Very underrated channel that's for more hardcore fans. Also does great wrestling channels as well.

His topics stretch well beyond sports too. His picture of Peyton choking always makes me do the Arthur fist clench though lol