Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

counseling....

XxGoosexX

ok... my buddy is a 47 year Raider fan, so he's been through this a little more. he's been helping me get through yesterday and now today at work, where I am the only colts fan. he said he can get me #'s of other Raider fans for counseling in your area... (sarcasm, and just for a laugh)

The best cure for Colts fans would be right now if Irsay and Ballard would have the guts to fire Pagano right away and we could finally see an honest coach in a presser who actually and sincerely  intends to make the team better and not just tries to saves his butt week in and week out 

4 minutes ago, Gyworks said:

The best cure for Colts fans would be right now if Irsay and Ballard would have the guts to fire Pagano right away and we could finally see an honest coach in a presser who actually and sincerely  intends to make the team better and not just tries to saves his butt week in and week out 

Who

1 hour ago, Nadine said:

I needed counseling like that after we rested the starters.  My brother did it for me

So you're saying you remember exactly where you were (with perfect recall) the day Painter entered the game against the Jets? :)

I think most of us are in the same boat with you. 

Well, I have been a Colts fan since the night they arrived in Indy ( Yes, they snuck out of Baltimore in the middle of the night without telling anyone ) , so I have seen bad times that make these games look like picnics . You can call me crazy or you can call me loyal ,but you cannot call me a quitter . So if listening to sad tales of bad games and horrid players will help anyone here to cope, just get in touch with me for "counseling."

25 minutes ago, Thorolf said:

Well, I have been a Colts fan since the night they arrived in Indy ( Yes, they snuck out of Baltimore in the middle of the night without telling anyone ) , so I have seen bad times that make these games look like picnics . You can call me crazy or you can call me loyal ,but you cannot call me a quitter . So if listening to sad tales of bad games and horrid players will help anyone here to cope, just get in touch with me for "counseling."

Sneaking out of Baltimore in the middle of the night without telling anyone to avoid Eminent Domain was not a bad thing. For you to insinuate it was anything negative is wrong.

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

Sneaking out of Baltimore in the middle of the night without telling anyone to avoid Eminent Domain was not a bad thing. For you to insinuate it was anything negative is wrong.

I was in no way insinuating that the Colts were wrong when they left Baltimore. I was trying to show that there was controversy hanging over the Colts from the minute they arrived in Indy , and that I was therefore well versed in handling controversy about our team.

Just now, Thorolf said:

I was in no way insinuating that the Colts were wrong when they left Baltimore. I was trying to show that there was controversy hanging over the Colts from the minute they arrived in Indy , and that I was therefore well versed in handling controversy about our team.

2 hours ago, Thorolf said:

So, how un-real was it waking up to that news that morning?

6 hours ago, Gyworks said:

Like who?