Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jurrell Casey talks Colts

TKnight24

1 hour ago, 21isSuperman said:

You don't think the Texans and their top defense will be able to compete for the division title?

Yeah, I mean of course they do. But Denver had a top defense last year as well. It really depends on how their offense comes along - or doesn't - next season.  

2 hours ago, TDewar1987 said:

Yeah, I mean of course they do. But Denver had a top defense last year as well. It really depends on how their offense comes along - or doesn't - next season.  

They've won the division the past 2 years without a QB, I severely doubt Watson or Savage can be any worse than Brock 

24 minutes ago, MAJHooligan said:

Oh please hurry up training camp... I need a threat with some substance already!!! 

And in other news Jacksonville DL Dinky Donkadonk said "We can't keep losing to every other team in the NFL.  Just can't"...

:wall:

I mean, it is slow around here and this isn't really news, but Jurrell Casey is a little better than Dinky Donkadonk. haha 

19 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

They've won the division the past 2 years without a QB, I severely doubt Watson or Savage can be any worse than Brock 

They've lost a few good players, but get Watt back.  And it looks like they had a good draft.  Watson reminds me of Vince Young, a winner in college but maybe not the accuracy needed in the pros.  

Our new run defense should (hopefully) force teams to throw more and not just dump offs.  Need an accurate QB for that.   We'll see. 

2 hours ago, The Peytonator said:

I mean, it is slow around here and this isn't really news, but Jurrell Casey is a little better than Dinky Donkadonk. haha 

Just part of the typical offseason news stories.

Guys coming off of surgery will say they feel better than ever

Older vets will say they feel better now than they did 5 years ago

Teams with new coaches will say the new coach has brought about a new culture

Teams always losing say this is the year things change

It's the offseason

On 7/26/2017 at 6:57 PM, MAJHooligan said:

Oh please hurry up training camp... I need a threat with some substance already!!! 

And in other news Jacksonville DL Dinky Donkadonk said "We can't keep losing to every other team in the NFL.  Just can't"...

:wall:

I heard we are working a on a trade for Dinky. :goat: