Divisional Round: Texans at Patriots Game Thread

Luck is Good

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, MR. Blueblood said:

So do you think the Texans will eat the hit and cut bait with Brock?

If so do they run with Savage that is still pretty much an unknown, or do they go after another QB in the off season?

They have to think about it.

Imagine this team with somebody like Tony Romo

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

They have to think about it.

Imagine this team with somebody like Tony Romo

Definitely would make it much harder for us to regain the division, especially when we insist on shooting ourselves in the foot...pretty much every time the opportunity presents itself.

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

And after this we'll hear how great Brady is, even though he's done very little of import this game. Just like his entire career, riding the coat tails of belichick and who ever else wins the game.

I know. it's always been like that with him but when Peyton finally gets help with his Defense carrying him last season, Peyton was still a non factor in some peoples eyes. I hope Brady plays like this next week because if it's the Steelers I give the Steelers a decent chance of winning.

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

I honestly feel bad for the players on D and Hopkins and Miller they are all kick *** but Brock screws that team over nonstop 

No kidding. DeAndre Hopkins is a top 5 WR in the league and Brock can't get him the ball. It says a lot when freakin Brandon Weeden, Brian Hoyer, and Ryan Mallett were throwing the ball to him last year and Hopkins reached 1,000 yards

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

I honestly feel bad for the players on D and Hopkins and Miller they are all kick *** but Brock screws that team over nonstop 

Denver 2.0 

Defense and special teams do all the work, just have to hope the offense doesn't suck so bad the team somehow still loses. They can't finish a drive to save their lives...heck they can't even sustain one. All of their points are turnover gimmies/returns giving them great field position.

3 minutes ago, Moose Of Woe said:

What a game by the GOAT, Tom Brady. He led the Patriots all the way. :spit:

Seriously though our conference is frickin' trash outside PIT, NE, and KC. (And OAK when they had Carr/an offense)

You know if Peyton had a game like this in the playoffs he'd be immediately discredited because he threw two picks and didn't put up a perfect QB rating.

I had no faith in this game, so I didn't watch it.  Decided to pop in about 15 minutes ago, lol.

1 minute ago, buffalo34 said:

You know if Peyton had a game like this in the playoffs he'd be immediately discredited because he threw two picks and didn't put up a perfect QB rating.

I had no faith in this game, so I didn't watch it.  Decided to pop in about 15 minutes ago, lol.

I was trying to fill in for you...      It worked for a while. haha

Just now, buffalo34 said:

I just Posted something similar to this, I agree 100%. Brady was awful in his SB win vs the Rams too but still won MVP. His Defense won that game more than anything shutting down Warner and his guys. Adam won it with a long FG as well.