Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, buccolts said:

???

It appears to be age, and a lack of steroids.

Or, do you not like his hat?           :)

He looks much older. He said he was bleaching his skin. I would not be surprised if he got face lifts. He looks terrible. It is NOT a result of aging. (My dad is almost 80 and he looks great!)

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

He looks much older. He said he was bleaching his skin. I would not be surprised if he got face lifts. He looks terrible. It is NOT a result of aging. (My dad is almost 80 and he looks great!)

People age differently though. 

He looks like he just doesn't take care of himself. 

Also, Michael Jackson fan?

6 hours ago, buccolts said:

People age differently though. 

He looks like he just doesn't take care of himself. 

Also, Michael Jackson fan?

You think he is a Michael Jackson fan? Maybe. I suspect he is more of a Salsa and Merengue fan.

4 minutes ago, GOZER said:

PLAY BALL!!!!

After a 45 min rain delay,  Cubs  quest to turn the season around begins!!!!!  Zobrist batting leadoff get things started with a double!!!!  GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!

Lets do it!!

7 minutes ago, GOZER said:

CUBS JUMP TO AN EARLY LEAD, 4-0 TOP OF FIRST!!!!! Contreras and Schwarber with back to back HOMERUNS!!!!!!!!! Coming out on fire, I LOVE IT!!!!!

GO CUBBIES!!!!

Thats awesome... damn it, for whatever reason I have Boston and Yankees. Keep me posted pls

31 minutes ago, GOZER said:

CUBS JUMP TO AN EARLY LEAD, 4-0 TOP OF FIRST!!!!! Contreras and Schwarber with back to back HOMERUNS!!!!!!!!! Coming out on fire, I LOVE IT!!!!!

GO CUBBIES!!!!

Nice to see my buddies in good spirits! 

Mets are not doing too bad themselves. They have an 8-1 lead in the 4th. We knocked out the Rockies ace. We have our ace going.  So, it is all :D's here.

26 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I missed the game, had to crash early to get in here to work at 5am. Man I just seen we blew an 8-0 lead but still won 9-8. Our Pitching this season has been really puzzling.

Your guy Chapman has been losing some big games for the Yankees. He walked in the winning run against the BoSox last night.

The Cubs traded for a starting pitcher. When does he make his Cubs debut? 

What other trades would you like to see the Cubs make? 

39 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Your guy Chapman has been losing some big games for the Yankees. He walked in the winning run against the BoSox last night.

Not sure what is wrong with Chap, odd for him to be blowing Saves. I like the Quintana trade, it was much needed but if the Brewers keep winning it will be tough to catch them. Cubs still play the Brewers a bunch though, I think like 9 times if I am not mistaken.

4 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Quintana makes his first start as a Cub on Sunday evening.

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Not sure what is wrong with Chap, odd for him to be blowing Saves. I like the Quintana trade, it was much needed but if the Brewers keep winning it will be tough to catch them. Cubs still play the Brewers a bunch though, I think like 9 times if I am not mistaken.

Yes we need those stinkin Brewers to keep losing and we need to keep winning, no more blown leads Cubbies, lets do this!!!!!

3 hours ago, GOZER said:

Yes we need those stinkin Brewers to keep losing and we need to keep winning, no more blown leads Cubbies, lets do this!!!!!

Jake is Pitching tonight. I get off work here in about an hour so I will watch tonight. Yes we need to keep winning and hope for the Brewers to lose a few. It would be ideal if we can narrow the Brewers lead down to 2/2.5 games by the end of July.

Archived