Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

It's really going to boil down too head to head matchups. Cubs still play the Brewers a lot so those games will determine who wins the Division. Cards are in it as well so I will have to do a better look at the games remaining to get a better feel for this. Cubs are back at .500 at 45-45, Jake wasn't screwing around tonight.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, GOZER said:

In a few mins the Quintana era will begin for the Cubs, lets hope it's a long successful journey!!!!! 

GO CUBS GO!!!!!!!!!

All the best. The Mets are already down 7-0 in the 2nd.  :thmdown:

Going out to visit some friends that I have not seen in a year or so. Enjoy your Sunday and your baseball.

Less than 2 weeks for training camp. No words to describe my feeling. 

:td:  :applause::cheer2::excited::headspin::monkeydance:

• Like 3

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Last I looked Brewers are up 2-0. Are the Cubs in a rain delay? I am at work so I cant watch.

They must be.

It's just now finally showing 'warmup', and it's an hour later then expected first pitch.

• Like 2

• NFLfan changed the title to Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Hurt again. Strange how you never hear of him being made of glass even though he seems to be hurt every year.
    • I know.  Some people seem to need the Cliff notes when they come on here. Cap money...... hilarious. That was so 2020.
    • Seems like you described Wilkins more than Mack.   However, if JT, Hines, or Wilkins gets injured, i would feel better with Mack on the team.  Love Mack, just dont see aburst, and doubt we’re being offered much.   From that standpoint , i like the insurance of our 4 backs.  This season anyway.  Run game is too important.
    • https://www.chargers.com/news/chargers-sign-dustin-hopkins   The guy who "beat out" Michael Badgley in training camp has himself been replaced: Dustin Hopkins in, Tristan Vizcaino out!   Kinda reminds me of when the Bolts cut their veteran kicker Josh Lambo in favor of Younghoe Koo, only to cut Koo after only 4 weeks.
    • Homer in a Leonard jersey would be the funniest thing ever. I know I am nerd when it comes to crap like this  . I am glad you a part of this site, guys like you and @NewColtsFan and @Wentzszn keep things flowing like a well oiled machine. I am grateful for people like @jvan1973 and @Gramz too, when I was new they treated me like a vet in here. I am not going to name everyone but there are least 20 other people in here that are awesome. I hope @Jared CisnerosBraves win the WS, it is 1-1 right now. Best of 5 now. @NFLfan has been a great friend and great person go captain Kirk , @HOZERwas my side kick on the baseball thread doing play by play when the Cubs were bad butts,@Jay Kirk - thanks for the baseball threads and @Mylesand @PrincetonTigerwith all of his Gifs  . I need to stop because I am sounding like Magic with his dream team speech  . @Mel Kiper's Hairfor having that fine hair time and time again talking about the ladies lol. @PuntersArePeopleToofor being the young gun that knows his stuff.   Last but not least @Nadine and @Superman and @RockThatBlueholding the fort down in here. One more thing @Gavinwe all miss you brother, you loved the Colts, Pacers, and Hakeem Olajuwon with that great D and foot work. 
  • Members

• Solon

Solon 111

• Coltpwr

Coltpwr 0

Rookie
    • Lancer1

Lancer1 940

• WoolMagnet

WoolMagnet 3,518

• J@son

J@son 1,072