Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

2 minutes ago, buccolts said:

They must be.

It's just now finally showing 'warmup', and it's an hour later then expected first pitch.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Last I looked Brewers are up 2-0. Are the Cubs in a rain delay? I am at work so I cant watch.

I just checked it

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

There was no score in the Cards-Mets game when I started following it. The Mets and Cards have since scored a combined 8 runs in 1 and a half innings. 6-2 Cards

Edit:  6-3 Cards now, bottom 6th

Yes 6-3 entering 9th Cards got best of Home Run derby Dejong 4th homer in 4 games against the Mets and a moon shot from Pham second deck left center alley.

18 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Yes 6-3 entering 9th Cards got best of Home Run derby Dejong 4th homer in 4 games against the Mets and a moon shot from Pham second deck left center alley.

The announcers said Mets fans are going to hate Dejong. Lol. He is 10 of 16, 4 HR against the Mets this year.

The guy who was probably the biggest Mets killer is former Phillies outfielder Pat Burrell. The guy was terrible against everyone else but killed the Mets.

Just now, NFLfan said:

The announcers said Mets fans are going to hate Dejong. Lol.

The guy who was probably the biggest Mets killer is former Phillies outfielder Pat Burrell. The guy was terrible against everyone else but killed the Mets.

Dejong is hitting well against everyone , I like him in the field , Diaz may end up being traded.

Archived