Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?


Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I look at the Cards lineup and to me they may have the most talented lineup in the league, if not it's Top 3. Almost every Hitter they bring up scares me. This game is huge, Cubs haven't been in 1st place in 2 months. Would love to see it tonight. Still 3-3 going to the Bottom of the 6th.

Yes and Matheny left Wacha in to long coming off 120 pitch performance by far longest of the season.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, GOZER said:

3-1 Sox Top of 9th....no bueno.

Damn, I missed the game as I had to go do something. I just seen where we lost. Sox were due for a win and the Cubs have been on fire lately. This loss doesn't shock me. Just have to bounce back tomorrow. Cubs are still in good shape, just cant go into a slump.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I look at the Cards lineup and to me they may have the most talented lineup in the league, if not it's Top 3. Almost every Hitter they bring up scares me. This game is huge, Cubs haven't been in 1st place in 2 months. Would love to see it tonight. Still 3-3 going to the Bottom of the 6th.

I certainly agree with you on that.... they have some sticks and I felt the same way.  Every batter up made me feel like they could send it out of the park.....

 

You know the type where the ball goes flying and the camera gets a closeup and its eyes are closed and mouth wide open screaming..... ten minutes later it comes back around after orbiting the earth.... that type of hit

 

Well, maybe not that exact scenario but ...... anyway.  (Trying to lighten the mood a bit :D)

 

Tough luck today, but hey they have done pretty well since the break.  I aint gonna rag on them too much..... I am thinking 3-1 this series.

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BR-549 said:

I certainly agree with you on that.... they have some sticks and I felt the same way.  Every batter up made me feel like they could send it out of the park.....

 

You know the type where the ball goes flying and the camera gets a closeup and its eyes are closed and mouth wide open screaming..... ten minutes later it comes back around after orbiting the earth.... that type of hit

 

Well, maybe not that exact scenario but ...... anyway.  (Trying to lighten the mood a bit :D)

 

Tough luck today, but hey they have done pretty well since the break.  I aint gonna rag on them too much..... I am thinking 3-1 this series.

 

 

Yeah I missed today's game. Wasn't shocked the Cubs lost because they were coming off a huge series with the Cards and the Sox haven't won in 2 weeks. One of those things that happen. I think Cubs will win tomorrow, Brewers have Washington waiting for them so it's all good.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I missed today's game. Wasn't shocked the Cubs lost because they were coming off a huge series with the Cards and the Sox haven't won in 2 weeks. One of those things that happen. I think Cubs will win tomorrow, Brewers have Washington waiting for them so it's all good.

Thats what I was thinking too... it was almost an expected letdown.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BR-549 said:

Almost as happy about that as I was to hear that Luck started throwing.... maybe its an omen!

Yeah from the tweets I have been reading and what TKnight Posted + what Ballard is saying, Luck should be ready for opening day. I wanted to see him play 1 game in the preseason = game 3 *the only important game* in the preseason but no biggy. My only worry is he will be rusty the 1st 2 or 3 weeks of the season.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BR-549 said:

I certainly agree with you on that.... they have some sticks and I felt the same way.  Every batter up made me feel like they could send it out of the park.....

 

You know the type where the ball goes flying and the camera gets a closeup and its eyes are closed and mouth wide open screaming..... ten minutes later it comes back around after orbiting the earth.... that type of hit

 

Well, maybe not that exact scenario but ...... anyway.  (Trying to lighten the mood a bit :D)

 

Tough luck today, but hey they have done pretty well since the break.  I aint gonna rag on them too much..... I am thinking 3-1 this series.

 

 

they have 7 players with over 10 HRs

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I just got an anonymous call on my phone which I usually don't answer when I don't see a number I recognize. I answered it and the person said SOX and hung up. lmao I have no clue who it was haha 

I can assure you it wasn't me haha

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • NFLfan changed the title to Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Hurt again. Strange how you never hear of him being made of glass even though he seems to be hurt every year.
    • I know.  Some people seem to need the Cliff notes when they come on here. Cap money...... hilarious. That was so 2020.
    • Seems like you described Wilkins more than Mack.   However, if JT, Hines, or Wilkins gets injured, i would feel better with Mack on the team.  Love Mack, just dont see aburst, and doubt we’re being offered much.   From that standpoint , i like the insurance of our 4 backs.  This season anyway.  Run game is too important.
    • https://www.chargers.com/news/chargers-sign-dustin-hopkins   The guy who "beat out" Michael Badgley in training camp has himself been replaced: Dustin Hopkins in, Tristan Vizcaino out!   Kinda reminds me of when the Bolts cut their veteran kicker Josh Lambo in favor of Younghoe Koo, only to cut Koo after only 4 weeks.
    • Homer in a Leonard jersey would be the funniest thing ever. I know I am nerd when it comes to crap like this  . I am glad you a part of this site, guys like you and @NewColtsFan and @Wentzszn keep things flowing like a well oiled machine. I am grateful for people like @jvan1973 and @Gramz too, when I was new they treated me like a vet in here. I am not going to name everyone but there are least 20 other people in here that are awesome. I hope @Jared CisnerosBraves win the WS, it is 1-1 right now. Best of 5 now. @NFLfan has been a great friend and great person go captain Kirk , @HOZERwas my side kick on the baseball thread doing play by play when the Cubs were bad butts,@Jay Kirk - thanks for the baseball threads and @Mylesand @PrincetonTigerwith all of his Gifs  . I need to stop because I am sounding like Magic with his dream team speech  . @Mel Kiper's Hairfor having that fine hair time and time again talking about the ladies lol. @PuntersArePeopleToofor being the young gun that knows his stuff.   Last but not least @Nadine and @Superman and @RockThatBlueholding the fort down in here. One more thing @Gavinwe all miss you brother, you loved the Colts, Pacers, and Hakeem Olajuwon with that great D and foot work. 
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...