Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I look at the Cards lineup and to me they may have the most talented lineup in the league, if not it's Top 3. Almost every Hitter they bring up scares me. This game is huge, Cubs haven't been in 1st place in 2 months. Would love to see it tonight. Still 3-3 going to the Bottom of the 6th.

Yes and Matheny left Wacha in to long coming off 120 pitch performance by far longest of the season.

30 minutes ago, GOZER said:

3-1 Sox Top of 9th....no bueno.

Damn, I missed the game as I had to go do something. I just seen where we lost. Sox were due for a win and the Cubs have been on fire lately. This loss doesn't shock me. Just have to bounce back tomorrow. Cubs are still in good shape, just cant go into a slump.

20 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I look at the Cards lineup and to me they may have the most talented lineup in the league, if not it's Top 3. Almost every Hitter they bring up scares me. This game is huge, Cubs haven't been in 1st place in 2 months. Would love to see it tonight. Still 3-3 going to the Bottom of the 6th.

I certainly agree with you on that.... they have some sticks and I felt the same way.  Every batter up made me feel like they could send it out of the park.....

You know the type where the ball goes flying and the camera gets a closeup and its eyes are closed and mouth wide open screaming..... ten minutes later it comes back around after orbiting the earth.... that type of hit

Well, maybe not that exact scenario but ...... anyway.  (Trying to lighten the mood a bit :D)

Tough luck today, but hey they have done pretty well since the break.  I aint gonna rag on them too much..... I am thinking 3-1 this series.

1 minute ago, BR-549 said:

I certainly agree with you on that.... they have some sticks and I felt the same way.  Every batter up made me feel like they could send it out of the park.....

You know the type where the ball goes flying and the camera gets a closeup and its eyes are closed and mouth wide open screaming..... ten minutes later it comes back around after orbiting the earth.... that type of hit

Well, maybe not that exact scenario but ...... anyway.  (Trying to lighten the mood a bit :D)

Tough luck today, but hey they have done pretty well since the break.  I aint gonna rag on them too much..... I am thinking 3-1 this series.

Yeah I missed today's game. Wasn't shocked the Cubs lost because they were coming off a huge series with the Cards and the Sox haven't won in 2 weeks. One of those things that happen. I think Cubs will win tomorrow, Brewers have Washington waiting for them so it's all good.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I missed today's game. Wasn't shocked the Cubs lost because they were coming off a huge series with the Cards and the Sox haven't won in 2 weeks. One of those things that happen. I think Cubs will win tomorrow, Brewers have Washington waiting for them so it's all good.

Thats what I was thinking too... it was almost an expected letdown.  

Just now, BR-549 said:

Almost as happy about that as I was to hear that Luck started throwing.... maybe its an omen!

Yeah from the tweets I have been reading and what TKnight Posted + what Ballard is saying, Luck should be ready for opening day. I wanted to see him play 1 game in the preseason = game 3 *the only important game* in the preseason but no biggy. My only worry is he will be rusty the 1st 2 or 3 weeks of the season.

4 hours ago, BR-549 said:

they have 7 players with over 10 HRs

Archived