Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

It was August of 87 so I would have getting ready for 3rd Grade and/or a Princeton Tiger sporting event

You were a kid. I was still in high school. 

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Does anyone remember John Rocker or Ryan Klesko

How can I not remember John Rocker!!! Yes, I remember Klesco too.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

In August of 1987 I was in Highschool watching Andre Dawson win MVP.

17 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

You were a kid. I was still in high school. 

You guys probably would have thought of me as a pest

I was also preparing for my first season of Junior league football 

20 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Here are the details

Cubs acquire

P Jose Quintana 

White Sox acquire

OF Eloy Jiminez

P Dylan Cease

IF Bryan Flete

1B Matt Rose

Maybe this will help them out... I don't know much about him, but he was an Allstar once upon a time.

• Like 2

• NFLfan changed the title to Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan locked this topic