King Colt

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

That what I call 'out of town love'

The out of town good teams always look invincible

New England has a good offense. The Colts have one of the worst excuses for a defense I've ever seen. It's not rocket science to predict in a theoretical scenario, Tom would absolutely destroy us single handedly in the head to head scenario.

I thought the Street penalty was justified. You can't spike the ball in the field of play, I mean that's just the rule. Doesn't matter if it bounces into the refs hands or not. Even Pagano, who never calls out players, pointed to him and told him to be smart. By the way it was great to see that, usually Chuck goes with the it's all good demeanor but I really liked that he called him out.

And the McNary hit was not only dumb but it was pretty dirty even if it wasn't his intent. I'm surprised Pagano didn't pull him.

On a lighter note, as someone who predicted a win in ugly fashion, I think I was only half right. Luck, Hilton, Doyle, and the O-line were phenomenal. I really liked the offensive play calling too and I give Pagano props for going with the onside kick. We need more Riverboat Chuck. But a lot of the penalties, I'd say at least 7 or 8 of the 11 or so called, were legit and that needs to be cleaned up.

3 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I thought the Street penalty was justified. You can't spike the ball unless it's a TD, I mean that's just the rule. Doesn't matter if it bounces into the refs hands or not. Even Pagano, who never calls out players, pointed to him and told him to be smart. By the way it was great to see that, usually Chuck goes with the it's all good demeanor but I really liked that he called him out.

And the McNary hit was not only dumb but it was pretty dirty even if it wasn't his intent. I'm surprised Pagano didn't pull him.

On a lighter note, as someone who predicted a win in ugly fashion, I think I was only half right. Luck, Hilton, Doyle, and the O-line were phenomenal. I really liked the offensive play calling though and I give Pagano props for going with the onside kick. We need more Riverboat Chuck. But a lot of the penalties, I'd say at least 7 or 8 of the 11 or so called, were legit and that needs to be cleaned up.

Thanks for for this feedback, I didn't know that the flag was basically bc it wasn't a TD bc I was scratching my head at that one.

i coulda sworn I saw Edwin Jackson in after mcnary screwed up, unless it was on rotation and mcnary didn't necessarily get "pulled"

3 minutes ago, achcolts said:

Thanks for for this feedback, I didn't know that the flag was basically bc it wasn't a TD bc I was scratching my head at that one.

i coulda sworn I saw Edwin Jackson in after mcnary screwed up, unless it was on rotation and mcnary didn't necessarily get "pulled"

I actually edited that because I think the rule is technically that you can't spike the ball in the field of play/when the clock is rolling.

And yeah McNary went back out on the field for the next play but I don't blame Pagano as much for not pulling him. The next play was going to happen real quick and I doubt he saw the replay or had time to make the switch.

35 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

With your thinking/logic why shouldn't every team just tank in the AFC not just us and let the Steelers and Pats go ahead and play now for the AFC. Man you just go on and on like a broken record. Why should we even play the season if it's a foregone conclusion that we suck? Why even watch Football?

Do you not see us barely beating qbs like Hoyer and Mariota? We are just lucky the whole first half of our schedule was moutlying bad teams 

6 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

You know we suck when the board is overjoyed that we beat Tennessee!! lmao

Very true! Lol let us live!!

im personally overjoyed that luck has shown MAJOR improvement in his decision making this year, and it was much Moe meaningful in a W like today. 

44 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Do you not see us barely beating qbs like Hoyer and Mariota? We are just lucky the whole first half of our schedule was moutlying bad teams 

Let's not forget giving up another double digit lead today.

People forgot that real quick. This shouldn't have been a down to the wire game.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What if we beat KC, to me that would be a signature win. I know it's Alex Smith but they are a Good all-around team.

They won a playoff game last year after all and they play in the best division in football. It's a huge measuring stick. 

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What if we beat KC, to me that would be a signature win. I know it's Alex Smith but they are a Good all-around team.

100% hands down agree. And also it'd be nice beating a real nfl coach. Not the Mularky's of the nfl.

He would definitely pressure our D to make plays.

I agree. We need to beat someone Good before we get respect from most people.

Thats how I feel if we can beat KC I will wake up more on this........since beating say the Titans or Bears is meh. I think the Chiefs will be in the playoffs and are legit despite a few losses they had like well in Pittsburgh but Pittsburgh with Ben is a SB contender.

The Chargers win is our best win of the year so far and if anyone has been unlucky a lot this season it's those guys. SD might be out of it due to all those close losses in the 4th.

IF we beat the Chiefs I think this forum will become a lot more optimistic.

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Thats how I feel if we can beat KC I will wake up more on this........since beating say the Titans or Bears is meh. I think the Chiefs will be in the playoffs and are legit despite a few losses they had like well in Pittsburgh but Pittsburgh with Ben is a SB contender.

The Chargers win is our best win of the year so far and if anyone has been unlucky a lot this season it's those guys. SD might be out of it due to all those close losses in the 4th.

That's why I'm so shocked when people start questioning people's 'fandom'?

How excited can you get over a losing team right now in the worst division in football?

They start slow, lose leads (like they did today) and make questionable coaching decisions. What's not to like? O.o

Just now, IinD said:

How excited can you get over a losing team right now in the worst division in football?

They start slow, lose leads (like they did today) and make questionable coaching decisions. What's not to like? O.o

Not to mention lead the league in penalties and have to be up there in drops too. 

6 minutes ago, Jules said:

I agree. Nice Avatar by the way haha That is funny cute. Halloween is next week.

Just now, IinD said:

I am tired and cranky anyway today. I kinda thought we might win this game so it's not a shocker to me. Same with the Bears game. Although I think it was nerve wracking today for a while but the Titans are often our easiest opponent lately in the division.

It's not that the win isn't good........but it's just not going to make me flap my arms up and down, get naked and run around the streets screaming in glee.

4 minutes ago, Jules said:

I am tired and cranky anyway today. I kinda thought we might win this game so it's not a shocker to me. Same with the Bears game. Although I think it was nerve wracking today for a while but the Titans are often our easiest opponent lately in the division.

It's not that the win isn't good........but it's just not going to make me flap my arms up and down, get naked and run around the streets screaming in glee.

Yeah it's not like we beat someone Good but still it was a huge win, I'll take it after last week. Having said that I want to see us beat someone like KC or the Raiders for example. I do think if we stay in the hunt and are playing for something important we will beat Houston here.

2 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

The broncos are not on the same level as Pitt and NE and some NFC teams. you all wanna run to the Broncos game like it's gonna defend our crappy team. they have a great D the Offense isn't that good so stop acting like being in that game was some great accomplishment. We know our offense is good when healthy it's the D that is a worthless piece of dog crap. 

Denver has the best D in the league and is the returning Superbowl champion.  The team they have now is not much different than they had last year, except the D is a little better and they have more consistency at QB (Peyton was not good last year, Osweiler was average -- but neither last year were playing better than Siemian has this year).

How about you stop acting like you know how the season is going to play out and acting like you have any hard evidence to suggest our team can't play with other teams in this league if we are healthy and minimize mistakes?

Also, the Steelers are 4-3, the Broncos are 4-2 (hopefully 5-2 after tomorrow)... how about if you're going to go off on someone you don't use a 4-3 team as an example of an NFL elite team?  Pittsburgh got spanked by both Philly and Miami before losing to NE today... how about you educate yourself on football before making more *ic posts?

5 minutes ago, ColtsFanMikeC said:

Denver has the best D in the league and is the returning Superbowl champion.  The team they have now is not much different than they had last year, except the D is a little better and they have more consistency at QB (Peyton was not good last year, Osweiler was average -- but neither last year were playing better than Siemian has this year).

How about you stop acting like you know how the season is going to play out and acting like you have any hard evidence to suggest our team can't play with other teams in this league if we are healthy and minimize mistakes?

Also, the Steelers are 4-3, the Broncos are 4-2 (hopefully 5-2 after tomorrow)... how about if you're going to go off on someone you don't use a 4-3 team as an example of an NFL elite team?  Pittsburgh got spanked by both Philly and Miami before losing to NE today... how about you educate yourself on football before making more *ic posts?

How about you go look who was playing QB in 2 of the steelers losses bud cause you just made yourself look like a complete *. They are hands down one of the top teams in the NFL with Ben and guess who should be back in time to play us.

Just like mark your just gonna look at the record and say "oooo that team isn't as good cause they lost 1 more game" 

15 minutes ago, Jules said:

Well, that's a relief.   haha

6 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

How about you go look who was playing QB in 2 of the steelers losses bud cause you just made yourself look like a complete * 

When they lost 34-3 to Philadelphia, Big Ben was their QB.  When they lost 30-15 to Miami, Big Ben was also their QB.

Edited by SteelCityColt

Some of those penalties were total crap.   

The delay of game on Street was a joke. A lot of receivers do that and aren't flagged.   

The Phantom DPI on Vontae was absolutely ridiculous.   

The no call on the hit on a defenseless receiver was also a joke.   

The NFL is unwatchable, but they'll continue to blame their plummeting ratings on the players kneeling during the anthem. 

1 hour ago, SkyBane said:

New England has a good offense. The Colts have one of the worst excuses for a defense I've ever seen. It's not rocket science to predict in a theoretical scenario, Tom would absolutely destroy us single handedly in the head to head scenario.

Our defense and offense were terrible last year and what was the score of that Colts vs Pats game?

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

How about you go look who was playing QB in 2 of the steelers losses bud cause you just made yourself look like a complete * 

I will say this, I agree with your concept that the Broncos wouldn't of won the SB without the Peyton factor. Mainly because I don't think they get by the Patriots without him. He had the experience going against them and set the tone early with 2 early TD passes. Brock would've crapped his pants against the Pats IMO. I don't think the Broncos will repeat but they are the 3rd best team in the AFC behind the Pats and Steelers(with Ben healthy)

2 minutes ago, ColtsFanMikeC said:

When they lost 34-3 to Philadelphia, Big Ben was their QB.  When they lost 30-15 to Miami, Big Ben was also their QB.

How about you put down the bottle and come back to the internet when you're making sense, tough guy?

Ben went out in the Miami game and didn't play today they lost to Philly so yeah 1 game without their QB that they have lost. We are struggling  to beat hoyer but sure if you think were gonna beat NE and Pitt go ahead haha

I will say this, I agree with your concept that the Broncos wouldn't of won the SB without the Peyton factor. Mainly because I don't think they get by the Patriots without him. He had the experience going against them and set the tone early with 2 early TD passes. Brock would've crapped his pants against the Pats IMO. I don't think the Broncos will repeat but they are the 3rd best team in the AFC behind the Pats and Steelers(with Ben healthy)

I agree with this. PM's receivers also had the dropsies vs Pittsburgh that kept his numbers down and the Steelers in the game. 

3 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Ben went out in the Miami game and didn't play today they lost to Philly so yeah 1 game without their QB that they have lost. We are struggling  to beat hoyer but sure if you think were gonna beat NE and Pitt go ahead haha

Ben played all but 1 play (maybe 1 series) in the 2nd quarter against Miami.  He was back for the entire second half, and threw a TD with 5 minutes remaining.

You should go to bed.

33 minutes ago, Jules said:

I dont think its that Tall of an order to beat KC. They are honestly about on the same level as Houston. If they are better its not by a whole lot. In fact Houston is one of the Chiefs losses. I watched that game. Houston led the Chiefs the entire game from start to finish.

6 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Was he 100% did he play today? Didn't think so. If you wanna be the biggest Homer then more power to ya.

He didn't play today and they lost.  They got smoked when Ben was 100% by Philly and they got smoked when Ben was in the majority of the game vs. Miami..... there isn't a player in the league right now, after 7 weeks, that is 100%.  Look at our team, did our WR2, WR3, TE1, LG1 play today? We were missing 4 starters/key players on our offense alone... TY wasn't 100% coming into this game.

1 minute ago, krunk said:

I dont think its that Tall of an order to beat KC. They are honestly about on the same level as Houston. If they are better its not by a whole lot. In fact Houston is one of the Chiefs losses. I watched that game. Houston led the Chiefs the entire game from start to finish.

Well I am trying to make the Chiefs sound really better too so if we beat them it's a big deal and if we lose it's that we lost to a great team.

lmao 

I do like KC too. I often root for them in the AFC outside the Colts so I am glad when they do well at times when we can't. Alex Smith might be the ones to hold him back but dear God I am worried about him now against the Colts......lmao 

Defensively though, they will be a good test for our offense and Andy Reid will be a better coaching test then some of the crap we have gone against. And YES I do like Andy Reid at times just now when he plays against the Patriots and I go nuts at him.