Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Agree or Disagree?

BullsColtsFan1

http://www.battleredblog.com/2016/7/11/12149842/espn-texans-have-brightest-future-in-the-afc-south-colts-ranked-last

Texans have the brightest future in the AFC South, Colts ranked dead last.  Obviously, I think most of us are going to disagree with this but what's everyone's take and why?  I personally think the Colts are getting graded low because of a down year.  I don't think there giving Andrew Luck enough credit.  I thought the article was interesting so I decided to post!

Probably an over-reaction to last season.  But I don't have a great deal of confidence in the front office.  

Silly to try to rank a team for the next 3 years in the future.  So many variables about what can happen and the turnover on teams over the course of 3 years is pretty high.  

34 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Probably an over-reaction to last season.  But I don't have a great deal of confidence in the front office.  

Silly to try to rank a team for the next 3 years in the future.  So many variables about what can happen and the turnover on teams over the course of 3 years is pretty high.  

As far as the confidence level I think it is just an  wait and see event to be seen. With all the coaching changes it could go either way. If Grigson has learned anything over the last couple of years it will show. His first three seasons he over achieved with a GM of the year his first year. Pretty much all teams have ups and downs but even with what the Colts went through last season they went 8-8. So was it half full or half empty? We wait to see I guess.

44 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Yes and you don't know about injuries and early retirements. It's what players want to do these days and part of that is the big money there making.

Our offense is young and is surely talented in the skill positions (except RB, with Gore being old and not much to go off on how good Turbin, Ferguson, or Todman can be as a feature back).  It seems as though if you don't have one of the top RBs (e.g., Adrian Peterson), there are a whole slew of RBs that can perform similarly depending on scheme fit, so I'm not too worried here.

Our QB is a young stud -- he should have at least 10 more years in him if he can stay healthy.

Our WRs are young and very promising -- the fastest WR trio in the league, with the oldest being 26 (TY).

Our TEs are young and promising -- Allen has battled injuries, but nothing totally major and he is our oldest, along with Doyle at 26.

Our OL is young and very much unproven, but -- they say Ryan Kelly is the best C to come out of the draft since 2010 and I am pretty optimistic about others from this draft.

I'd say other than a freak injury or a few minor fixes, our O is young and looks good for years to come.

Our DL is young and talented (if healthy) -- Jones and Langford are the old guys, and even they are not that old.  I think Anderson, Parry and Ridgeway have very bright careers in front of them, and like our other DL, though I think we can seek to improve along here over the next several years.

Our LB is arguably the oldest/most concerning part of our team -- I think Sio and Irvin can be good if they come back to health and am optimistic about Morrison at ILB.  Our OLBs are more concerning, as Mathis and Cole are old, Walden's getting old and we have pretty much no proven young depth behind them -- this is something we will likely need to address in the draft next year.

Our DBs are young and promising -- I think Adams has another year or 2 in him, and am optimistic that TJ Green and Clayton Geathers can be one of the league's best safety duos for a long time.  Vontae and Robinson are still pretty young at 28 and the rest of the CBs (aside from Butler at 30) are very young -- I think between Smith and a few of the other young guys we should be solid in the slot for years to come.... we will need to address this position through the draft over the next couple of years (or in a couple of years), but for now it looks like they should be solid for at least another 2-3 seasons.

Our K is old.

Our P is young and very good -- and could potentially become a very good K.

Our is young had has been very good.

Overall, I think our team is in pretty good shape for the now and with a few minor upgrades through the draft (and maybe FA) over the next couple of years, we shouldn't see any major drop offs in production from any of our position groups.  The whole AFC South seems to have promising young QBs, though I think Luck is probably the best and most promising.  The Texans have JJ Watt and Clowney, who are going to be nightmares for many teams for years to come (if healthy), but otherwise, I don't really see a position group on any team in the AFC South which is far and away better or more dangerous than any other team (I think we have strong potential to have the best QB, WRs and secondary, though).

In my opinion, your future outlook should go hand in hand with the QB ranking.

Houston had a 2-14 year with Watt.  Colts have never had a losing record with Luck, even though he missed most of last season.  You can build around the QB with a few good players.  You really can't build around anyone else like that.

So, how would you rank the future for the QBs in our division?  I'd say Luck, Mariotta, Bortles, Oswiller (until he proves otherwise). 

Again MHO only.

Midway through the season when the Colts are rolling and the Texans are slipping into oblivion will be even more rewarding now.  At least the Texans will always have those ESPN articles and accolades to get them through the dark times......

The AFC South will certainly be more competitive than it has been in recent years.  However, if we keep Luck healthy, the rest of the division will have a very difficult time keeping up.  I can't imagine how a team with a 25 year old Andrew Luck at QB could be ranked last in the brightest future category.

Houston gets a QB that came from a dominate defrnse that won them the SB.  Let's wait for Brock to play a season or two before talking heads crown him.  We have Luck unless he isn't able to play colts should be on top of the AFC south period!! 

I have a slightly different take on this. Okay, a bunch of NFL pundits are saying that Houston finally got their missing piece: A franchise QB in Brock Oswieler & when you couple that with a star WR DeAndre Hopkins in the making that the Texans can take the roof off of opening defenses with the deep, vertical throw downfield. And then on defense, Wilfork, Watt, & a finally healthy Clowney could make this team dangerous. Okay sure, I'll buy that. 

Here's what the NFL pundits should be asking though: Can the Texans handle heightened expectations now & deliver a AFC South Crown against a healthy & better protected Andrew Luck? Can Bill O'Brian & his coaching staff deliver with no excuses no missing pieces left? 

To me, the burden is on Houston to close the deal not INDY. How do the Texans perform under intensified scrutiny? That's the question. 

Nobody has any idea what kind of rally the troops leader Brock really is as the guy not even Houston. They pray he's the guy, but it's still up in the air. It's 1 thing to be a qualified backup, it's another thing to be the bonafide starter. 

35 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

I have a slightly different take on this. Okay, a bunch of NFL pundits are saying that Houston finally got their missing piece: A franchise QB in Brock Oswieler & when you couple that with a star WR DeAndre Hopkins in the making that the Texans can take the roof off of opening defenses with the deep, vertical throw downfield. And then on defense, Wilfork, Watt, & a finally healthy Clowney could make this team dangerous. Okay sure, I'll buy that. 

Here's what the NFL pundits should be asking though: Can the Texans handle heightened expectations now & deliver a AFC South Crown against a healthy & better protected Andrew Luck? Can Bill O'Brian & his coaching staff deliver with no excuses no missing pieces left? 

To me, the burden is on Houston to close the deal not INDY. How do the Texans perform under intensified scrutiny? That's the question. 

Nobody has any idea what kind of rally the troops leader Brock really is as the guy not even Houston. They pray he's the guy, but it's still up in the air. It's 1 thing to be a qualified backup, it's another thing to be the bonafide starter. 

I am not buying into Osweiler. I have been saying this for a while now as you know. If he pans out than I will eat crow but I think he is an Above Average QB at best. Is he any better than Fitzpatrick? Ask yourself that. He isn't and the Texans failed with him at QB when Andrew was healthy. I do have them going 9-7 but I think we win 10 games and it's mainly because I think Andrew will stay healthy and probably has a chip on his shoulder after having an injury/off season last year. Our Coaching Staff is better and our O.Line has more depth. Our Defense is really the thing that will be our downfall come Playoff time but we will win the Division IMO. All the pressure is on the Texans actually because everyone is picking them to win the Division, most think the Jags will be better than us as well which is a joke. 

37 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am not buying into Osweiler. I have been saying this for a while now as you know. If he pans out than I will eat crow but I think he is an Above Average QB at best. Is he any better than Fitzpatrick? Ask yourself that. He isn't and the Texans failed with him at QB when Andrew was healthy. I do have them going 9-7 but I think we win 10 games and it's mainly because I think Andrew will stay healthy and probably has a chip on his shoulder after having an injury/off season last year. Our Coaching Staff is better and our O.Line has more depth. Our Defense is really the thing that will be our downfall come Playoff time but we will win the Division IMO. All the pressure is on the Texans actually because everyone is picking them to win the Division, most think the Jags will be better than us as well which is a joke. 

I never would have left Denver with the best defense in football & John Elway surrounding OZ with defensive studs on the roster. Romeo Crenel is pretty solid on D for Houston though so it's not like the Texans are deficient at every coaching spot. I like Chud & Brain Schottenheimer who got a bum rap in NY & St. Louis IMO. 

Like you, I think Andrew will have a monster yr. But if Brock is the real deal & it's possible he could be; tougher divisional competition can only make INDY stronger in the post season since our foes [Jacksonville & Tennessee] have be weak or subpar at best]. 

Yeah, The Jags hype is almost laughably absurd IMO. Please. LOL! 

I will admit that QB Blake Bortles shows incredible upside & promise though. But, how many yrs. has Jacksonville sucked now? Too many to count. 

Off topic slightly: When I watched the Top 100 players on NFL Network this yr, why am I listening to Blake Bortles & Kirk Cousins, 2 QBs who have done nothing on an elite level yet, rave about made superstar winners in the league? 

Yes, I know the Redskins won the NFC East title this year, but let's see them do it more than 1 season eh? Just sayin'

7 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

I never would have left Denver with the best defense in football & John Elway surrounding OZ with defensive studs on the roster. Romeo Crenel is pretty solid on D for Houston though so it's not like the Texans are deficient at every coaching spot. I like Chud & Brain Schottenheimer who got a bum rap in NY & St. Louis IMO. 

Like you, I think Andrew will have a monster yr. But if Brock is the real deal & it's possible he could be; tougher divisional competition can only make INDY stronger in the post season since our foes [Jacksonville & Tennessee] have be weak or subpar at best]. 

Yeah, The Jags hype is almost laughably absurd IMO. Please. LOL! 

I will admit that QB Blake Bortles shows incredible upside & promise though. But, how many yrs. has Jacksonville sucked now? Too many to count. 

Brock may be good, but we have to figure Elway knows how to judge QBs and he did want to give him big Houston money.  

Mariotta looks like the real deal, but can he take the pounding?  Bortles looks the part, I'm not sure he has the brain, if you know what I mean.

I do think the division is getting better, and it should with all the high draft picks they've had.  Going to be a battle this year!  Can't wait.  

5 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Brock may be good, but we have to figure Elway knows how to judge QBs and he did want to give him big Houston money.  

Mariotta looks like the real deal, but can he take the pounding?  Bortles looks the part, I'm not sure he has the brain, if you know what I mean.

I do think the division is getting better, and it should with all the high draft picks they've had.  Going to be a battle this year!  Can't wait.  

There's a good possibility that you're right S-monroe. John might has seen glaring flaws in his game that a superb defense kept hidden & when you watch a guy in practice everyday for 4 yrs maybe John was glad to unload Brock & not overpay the kid. 

I'm not sold on Mariotta yet even with lousy protection upfront. Bortles to me is legit. He can make every throw & the game is starting to slow down for him. He will make a name for himself in the NFL. He's no scrub. 

I like the Colts chances this yr because of 1 name: Joe Philbin. He will give Luck time to throw & Gore room to run with holes to punch thru. 

47 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Bortles looks the part, I'm not sure he has the brain, if you know what I mean.

If you wanna make the argument that Blake hasn't demonstrated excellent film study dissection skills every single week figuring out how to neutralize what opposing defenses are doing to him. Fine. There's some merit there, but Bortles has shown flashes of brilliance on the field. 

I wanna be clear here: I love my Colts & would never root against them ever. All I'm saying is that in a couple of yrs Blake will be a major thorn in INDY's backside. 

I just don't think Bottles hasn't earned the right to comment on playoff winning QBs yet until he does that himself for his team that's all.

3 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

If you wanna make the argument that Blake hasn't demonstrated excellent film study dissection skills every single week figuring out how to neutralize what opposing defenses are doing to him. Fine. There's some merit there, but Bortles has shown flashes of brilliance on the field. 

Yeah, he may become a better player (mentally) but he has a way to go.  I don't think they've won more than 5 games any year he played.  Obviously not all on him

On paper, they may be the most improved team in the league, darlings of the media, etc..  We'll see.  I know it's going to be a tough year.  I kind of like being slighted by all those talking heads.

BTW, I totally agree with you about Philbin.  What I still fail to understand is why it took Grigson four years to figure out that it all starts with the line. On both sides of the ball.

4 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Yeah, he may become a better player (mentally) but he has a way to go.  I don't think they've won more than 5 games any year he played.  Obviously not all on him

On paper, they may be the most improved team in the league, darlings of the media, etc..  We'll see.  I know it's going to be a tough year.  I kind of like being slighted by all those talking heads.

BTW, I totally agree with you about Philbin.  What I still fail to understand is why it took Grigson four years to figure out that it all starts with the line. On both sides of the ball.

Great post S-monroe! I echo your sentiments exactly. Yeah, even Madden XBOX experts from aged 10-110 know that if your team can't protect their QB upfront, "say goodnight Gracie" it's over. LOL! 

What took Ryan Grigson so long to reach this level of awakening? Better late than never I guess. On defense, Grigs has made some decent selections in Perry & Anderson though. 

I just think the media is not placing the right value on what type of team the Colts have. This is due to the lack of familiarity with the players on the roster. Not knowing the capabilities of the players equals a bad team and a bad roster to them. I think many are not placing the right value. There's some pretty good football players on this team. And its backed up by people who I feel are good coaches now. I do think we need another good draft to really stand out, but this 2016 Colts team is going to be good. Mark my words.

21 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

As far as the confidence level I think it is just an  wait and see event to be seen. With all the coaching changes it could go either way. If Grigson has learned anything over the last couple of years it will show. His first three seasons he over achieved with a GM of the year his first year. Pretty much all teams have ups and downs but even with what the Colts went through last season they went 8-8. So was it half full or half empty? We wait to see I guess.

We've seen every draft and offseason since 2012.  His failures far outnumber his successes.  

In regards to the Texans...what do they have outside of Watt and Hopkins as of right now that makes thier future soooo bright??? Okay if Clowney takes off then it becomes it a little more reasonable. But going off of proven talent...I really wouldn't say the Texans are much better if better at all than the Colts. They are definitely not not a team loaded with a bunch of dynamic talent by any means. You take Watt away from that team and that D and I'd bet the chances are pretty good they slip to Mediocre at best. And Oswiler is faaaaarr from a proven franchise QB. I don't get it, but whatever.

2 hours ago, Valpo2004 said:

We've seen every draft and offseason since 2012.  His failures far outnumber his successes.  

They may outweigh, but I wouldn't say by far. Yes it's taken 4 years to what seems like finally really adress the O Line, and you had the horrible T Rich trade and the Werner selection. But you've also had the drafting of guys like Hilton, Anderson, Moncreif, Parry, Mewhort and free agency pick ups such as Langford, Adams and even Corey Redding back at the beginning, and a great trade for Vontae. So there has been some Success. And I'm not.trying to say he's been great here at all, just that he's not been really bad or horrible like I get the sense you're kinda implying.

3 hours ago, Valpo2004 said:

Really?  His record is 41-23 in regular season with 3 play offs. A GM of the year as a rookie. I would say that is better than a few seasoned GMs in the league right now.

Slightly agree.

The Colts are in very bad shape; Grigson has proven to be a mediocre GM at best and even though that injury scandal over Luck wasn't enough to get him fired, Irsay just sealed this team into mediocrity with Luck's insane contract. Look at Baltimore and how much they've struggled since they paid Flacco. I like Luck, but he's not even worth close to that kind of money and if they let him get injured again like last year, that whole contract is going to look even worse than it already does.

Irsay has learned nothing from the Manning era when he bragged about having the highest paying contracts in the league. All that big talk about how he wanted Super Bowls and not "Star Wars numbers", he's doing the same thing he did in the past, only this time around Polian and Dungy are not there to bail this team out and fix the big issues. Luck is stuck with a bad management and this will be the reason the kid never reaches a Super Bowl as long as he plays here. They are doing nothing to build a team around him, compared to Carolina and Seattle who drafted young QB's and built amazing teams around them. 

The Texans can easily win the AFC South as long as JJ Watt is healthy and they continuously improve on defense. But there is still question marks on that team. I would like to see them win 10 games next year to prove all the doubters wrong. Gone are the days of the Colts automatically going 11-5 cause the division is so bad. Jacksonville looks good on paper but it has to be seen to be believed. 

24 minutes ago, Bogie said:

Slightly agree.

The Colts are in very bad shape; Grigson has proven to be a mediocre GM at best and even though that injury scandal over Luck wasn't enough to get him fired, Irsay just sealed this team into mediocrity with Luck's insane contract. Look at Baltimore and how much they've struggled since they paid Flacco. I like Luck, but he's not even worth close to that kind of money and if they let him get injured again like last year, that whole contract is going to look even worse than it already does.

Irsay has learned nothing from the Manning era when he bragged about having the highest paying contracts in the league. All that big talk about how he wanted Super Bowls and not "Star Wars numbers", he's doing the same thing he did in the past, only this time around Polian and Dungy are not there to bail this team out and fix the big issues. Luck is stuck with a bad management and this will be the reason the kid never reaches a Super Bowl as long as he plays here. They are doing nothing to build a team around him, compared to Carolina and Seattle who drafted young QB's and built amazing teams around them. 

The Texans can easily win the AFC South as long as JJ Watt is healthy and they continuously improve on defense. But there is still question marks on that team. I would like to see them win 10 games next year to prove all the doubters wrong. Gone are the days of the Colts automatically going 11-5 cause the division is so bad. Jacksonville looks good on paper but it has to be seen to be believed. 

Injury scandal? Quite being a drama queen. You should have been a fiction writer.

2 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Injury scandal? Quite being a drama queen. You should have been a fiction writer.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/02/grigsons-insistence-on-integrity-could-force-nfls-hand-on-luck-injury/

"drama queen" save the homophobic remarks for during the season when your team is getting their butts handed to them week after week, since every other NFL fan knows well enough this team isn't winning more than 8 games. Enjoy the mediocrity. 

3 hours ago, Bogie said:

Slightly agree.

Youre reall just gonna spew absolute garbage like this??? 

He hasn't improved us at all hughh??? Adding Ryan Kelly does nothing for that O line??? And then adding some young talented guys that can be molded with a good O line coach is worth nothing right? Getting Vontae Davis didn't help this team at all did he??? Naahhh Kendall Langford??? Naahhh Mike Adams??? Naahhh T.Yeah Hilton??? Naahhh are you really that blind or ignorant??? 

And who do the Texans really have outside of Watt or Hopkins rightnow??? Take Watt from that team and they might be a 6 win team. And Brock is still all question marks right now. He's far from a proven franchise guy. Aaaand these Texans struggled and BARELEY were able to pull out thier 1 win against us last year. We had no O line and no offense basically with no Luck and we still just about beat them the second time. If we get a fully healthy Luck and improved O line allowing the offense to do its thing, This Colts team can easily be a 10 win team. We got 8 without Luck for 60% of the season last season. This division is getting better, no doubt. It ain't gonna be easy, I'll give ya that. But the Colts aren't going anywhere. 

On 7/11/2016 at 3:38 PM, BullsColtsFan1 said:

http://www.battleredblog.com/2016/7/11/12149842/espn-texans-have-brightest-future-in-the-afc-south-colts-ranked-last

Texans have the brightest future in the AFC South, Colts ranked dead last.  Obviously, I think most of us are going to disagree with this but what's everyone's take and why?  I personally think the Colts are getting graded low because of a down year.  I don't think there giving Andrew Luck enough credit.  I thought the article was interesting so I decided to post!

Off season Garbage  the future will be determined on the field the Texans have done very little in its entire existence while the Colts have accomplished a great deal so the Texans now might have a decent QB & there being crowned ,  the AFC South has gotten better how much remains to be seen The Jags IMO are the team to watch . The Texans best years were when the Colts were having bad years 2016 will not be a bad year for the Colts I like being the underdog let the Texan fans get the big head it will make beating them that much more rewarding .  

3 hours ago, Bogie said:

Slightly agree.

:spit: Thanks for the laugh  . The Texans have always been a joke  & most years spent owned by the Colts  How many times have they won in LOS ? How many divisions in there history ? The Colts will dominate once again & The Texans will still not be the number 1 team in there home state remember my post & get back with me during the 2016 season when we actually have something serious to talk about until then once again my funny bone thanks you .:):nono:

First off its ESPN and the media in general, who tend to favor the coast teams. I also notice a lot of analysts

really seem to not like Irsay and it comes through in how they rate the Colts. So back Houston. What all of a sudden has made them so much better?

Osweiller?  We have no idea and even though I believe he will be better than what they had, I don't see him becoming elite.

A lot of the media also have been hailing this as such a great draft, they got so many explosive weapons. Will

Fuller. He can run fast, but he drops a lot of balls, and needs work on route running. We will see how he pans out.

Braxton Miller, everyone saying how great he can be and the flexibility he can bring. He has a long way to go before he is a WR in this league. He is quick and elusive,  but i don't think the addition of these two players is a huge boon to Houston as many do. I do like the pick up of Lamar Miller, but people seem to be jumping the gun. Lets just wait until the season plays out.

As far as last year, the only two games I look back on were the games with Carolina and Denver. We had a healthy( as healthy as he was all season) Luck playing QB and Pep had just been canned and Chud took over playcalling duties. We know how those two games worked out, plus our OL should be so much better! That is what I expect going forward this year on the offensive side, and I believe the D will be improved.

48 minutes ago, Bogie said:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/02/grigsons-insistence-on-integrity-could-force-nfls-hand-on-luck-injury/

"drama queen" save the homophobic remarks for during the season when your team is getting their butts handed to them week after week, since every other NFL fan knows well enough this team isn't winning more than 8 games. Enjoy the mediocrity. 

Why do you worry about it? Your not a Colt fan. I don't feel the need to go to your teams page and run them down. But I stand by my comment. You come in here just to cause negative comments by your never ending digs on the Colts. Sad.

37 minutes ago, Jules said:

I been saying all offseason I have major concerns, it starts with Luck's health. I am prepared if we do well and won't be surprised if we crash and burn hard either. 

We wont crash and burn and I would bet anyone in here we will be better than 8-8 if Andrew stays healthy. If Andrew stays healthy which I believe he will, we will win 10 games and I have no doubt about it. I may have been wrong about the Warriors but I am usually right when it comes to predicting Football. We will be fine. Texans and Jags are the media darlings (why I have no clue, Texans made the Playoffs then lose 30-0 at home against Alex Smith) but when push comes to shove I am taking Andrew and our team who has won the Division with him since he's been in the league when healthy except his Rookie season. Even when he was a Rookie we beat the Texans at LOS badly. Osweiler is no better than Fitzpatrick, same difference.

Out of curiosity, I wonder how many Media people, Posters on websites, Pats fans, etc.. would actually go to Vegas and bet 1000 dollars on us not being better than 8-8 this season? Some of these people saying we will stink would imply a losing record or 8-8 at best. I highly doubt anyone would put their money with their mouth is. If we don't go at least 9-7 I will change my avatar to a Tom Brady avatar during the Playoffs that is how confident I am we will better than 8-8. (with Andrew healthy all season)

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Out of curiosity, I wonder how many Media people, Posters on websites, Pats fans, etc.. would actually go to Vegas and bet 1000 dollars on us not being better than 8-8 this season? Some of these people saying we will stink would imply a losing record or 8-8 at best. I highly doubt anyone would put their money with their mouth is. If we don't go at least 9-7 I will change my avatar to a Tom Brady avatar during the Playoffs that is how confident I am we will better than 8-8. (with Andrew healthy all season)

There are actually a lot of people who think the division could come down to an 8-8 winner.

But, chances are the division could get better as a whole and if it does then we might have issues. The NFC South everyone laughed at before last season seeing it on our schedule and it produced a 15-1 team last year who made the Super Bowl.

I am not a betting person though. If I was.......I would have made a killing on the Cavs. 

I think what many have to be careful of though is thinking that the AFC South around us can't improve and only we can improve. Since if Houston gets a lot better with Brock or the Jags finally live up to their potential then it won't be enough for us to just have a few rookie o lineman step up too. Our entire team is going to have to step it up greatly.......

Our defense has to improve, o line, run game, coaching.......there are a lot of things that many do have to see improve to have more faith. It's not all just about having the right predictions to brag later on. I personally do have legit worries about Andrew Luck and his health going forward...... And based on some of the games last year, recent history even with Luck outside that Denver game was shaky.

Can the Colts have a good season next year and kick butt? Absolutely. But, is it normal for some to be worried too? Yep absolutely. It's part of being a fan of the game......I do not have blinders on this year heading into the season.

I HOPE we win 10 or more games. But, I won't be shocked either if it don't happen. 

But, I absolutely have legit worries about many things regarding this team.