Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predict THIS!! (First Edition) What Will Be Our Main Offensive Set In 2016?

WarGhost21

Colts Offensive Set 2016  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What will the main Offensive Set be in 2016

• 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB
    • 2 WR, 2 TE, 1 RB
    • 3 WR, 2 TE, 0 RB
    • 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB
    • 1 WR, 2 TE, 2 RB

So I'm going to have some fun now that I've established myself as part of this amazing community! Every Monday and Thursday at 10 PM I will be putting out a new "Predict THIS" Forum Topic. These will be fun little polls in which you predict what the colts will do throughout the season or even in the next game! For the first edition of what will hopefully be a long and interesting segment, we are predicting what the main Colts offensive set will be for the season! Have fun and feel free to put suggestions for the next edition in the comments!! Thanks!!

I think we will find that Chud's ability as an OC is very good. Heck, look what he was able to do after Luck was hurt with the QB's who played and won.

I think if you want an idea of what Chud is going to do, you may want to look to Carolina. He will not have Luck running the ball like Cam, but in Cam's first year he tailored the offense to fit him, and was one of the reasons he had such a great rookie campaign.

I believe he will do this with Andrew, get him out of the pocket at times so he does not get hit and also make sure he has plays to get the ball out of his hand quickly, minimize the hits. That will be the strategy. I am actually excited about the offense.

I don't think anyone realizes how badly offensive lineman coming into the league are ill prepared to block because the spread offenses. I think Philbin was another great choice and will make a huge difference. Once Pagano, Grigson, and Irsay had their meeting, and decided to stay the course, power returned to the coaching staff, which I believe is huge.

After reading Peter King, and hearing what I heard was going on in camp about the discourse between Pagano and Grigson, with Luck out most of the season, how did we go 8-8. The defense will be improved because of the young guys second year, and the offense could be very good. I am hoping Dorsett can play in the slot, giving Luck that quick receiver like Brady had all those years with Welker.

55% 11 personnel

28% 12 personnel

7%   13 personnel

6%   22 personnel

2%   23 personnel

1%   10 personnel

.5%  01 personnel

.5%  00 personnel grouping.

Might as well guess all situations, since you asked.  ;-)

For those that might not know what this means, here is a good explanation-

http://insidethepylon.com/film-study/film-study-nfl/offense-film-study-nfl/2014/09/08/understanding-football-offensive-personnel-packages/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now