Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Colts Forum 2016 Mock Draft - Selection Thread (Make your picks here)

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I said the same about Fanspeak's board, but then again, I have been looking at about 5 separate rankings to get a real feel for all the players. Fanspeak is very different than most of the boards I have looked at. Ok, that is enough, we don't want to get ourselves off topics. Colts pick?

I am nearly ready to pick and haven't seen ANYONE else suggest this player (not saying no one has, but just haven't seen it).  I have thought long and hard about what got us our only Indy Super Bowl win and I find a parallel.  It is a slight reach and I tried to trade down but no takers.... stay tuned... Can anyone guess? 

1 minute ago, JPFolks said:

I am nearly ready to pick and haven't seen ANYONE else suggest this player (not saying no one has, but just haven't seen it).  I have thought long and hard about what got us our only Indy Super Bowl win and I find a parallel.  It is a slight reach and I tried to trade down but no takers.... stay tuned... Can anyone guess? 

Alexander?

7 minutes ago, Track Guy said:

You guys are lucky I'm not the Colts GM. I'm not so convinced Billings is the right pick here. Although he is one of the guys I'd be heavily considering.

If you don't have that stellar CB/OLB for pass defense or the cornerstone OT of the future, you may have to settle for a solid producing DT that will give you more than enough for a rookie contract.

If it is a reach, it better be for pass defense - CB, Safety or OLB :)

1 minute ago, JPFolks said:

Will Fuller. haha

4 minutes ago, JPFolks said:

Marlin Jackson....we are going to the SB, we are going to the SB, he was a 1st round CB too that was perceived to be a slight reach.

Eli Apple????

Chad, sorry to say you're not on target... I think the Colts pass on a Tackle altogether... the problem is the Centers and Guards are TOO much of a reach at this pick... I do like 2 CB's, but with D'Joun on board and our new FA, I think perhaps we can skate until next year to use a first round pick this year on a CB...The DT's are NOT game changers... solid, but not the difference we need to have a dominant Defense to stop the RUN and PASS... anyone getting warmer?