Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stitches

Official Colts Forum 2016 Mock Draft - Selection Thread (Make your picks here)

Just now, ColtsBleedBlue said:

With the 19th pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select Noah Spence, Eastern Kentucky.

LOL, same result as what the autopick would be. I was trying to save you for no reason, but you might have been one of those people who has no interest in Spence...

With the 20th pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Minnesota Vikings select...

Sheldon Rankins, Louisville

@Defjamz26 (sorry, I am unable to untag you) 

Just now, Superman said:

Pause everybody!!

@NFLfan @stitches @Defjamz26

I don't think @crestmount has timed out yet. Right? Are we moving on now, or are we giving him/her the full time limit?

That's true. crestmount's time is not expired yet. We will wait for him, until his time is up.

15 minutes ago, Superman said:

It's not official until crestmount times out.

Okay.

2 minutes ago, Superman said:

See my above post in case its' too late for NFLfan to edit.

2 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

You should edit this post and delete this so that if Crestmount comes, it's invisible to him/her.

Ok.

9 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Okay. Did you tell this to Crestmount's replacement.  Why did he announce it? 

I now have to change my pick. Lol.

All we're really worried about is whether crestmount sees it.  If crestmount shows up and all the evidence, so to speak, is deleted, no big deal.  If crestmount times out, then the [edited] pick is reinstated and then yours and it's like nothing ever happened except a 2 hour pause.

6 minutes ago, Superman said:

NFLfan's pick is visible in the language you quoted when you made this post - you should delete.

1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

All we're really worried about is whether crestmount sees it.  If crestmount shows up and all the evidence, so to speak, is deleted, no big deal.  If crestmount times out, then the Spence pick is reinstated and then yours and it's like nothing ever happened except a 2 hour pause.

Bleed BlueColts should delete his. I selected for the Vikes not the Bills.

Just now, NFLfan said:

Bleed BlueColts should delete his. I selected for the Vikes not the Bills.

Right, but since Bleed's pick is the same as the pick that would have been made had we autodrafted using the big board, I don't see a big issue with that - but @Supermancan certainly go through and take care of that as well if he would like.

I just hid the relevant posts, including the pick at #19. I'll unhide once the pick times out, then we can proceed normally. I made a couple other edits as well. 

Sorry for the confusion, everybody, but hopefully it's a non-issue.

So If Crestmont doesn't show are we confirming the [edited] picks? If so that would mean I can just come in and make my pick without waiting right?

1 minute ago, Defjamz26 said:

So If Crestmont doesn't show are we confirming the  picks? If so that would mean I can just come in and make my pick without waiting right?

lol you just had to say the names, didn't you? lol

Just now, Defjamz26 said:

So If Crestmont doesn't show are we confirming the [edited] picks? If so that would mean I can just come in and make my pick without waiting right?

Yup. Just be sure to wait until it's time.

Just now, OffensivelyPC said:

lol you just had to say the names, didn't you? lol

Just edited it lol. You may have to delete your quote though so it doesn't show. My bad

I believe I edited all mine. This will all be for naught.  Lol.

That was anti-climactic. 

Just now, NFLfan said:

I believe I edited all mine. This will all be for naught.  Lol.

That was anti-climactic. 

Well the good news is, if crestmount doesn't make it, you don't have to type it again! haha

Cool. I'll be ready to go at 4 then. Whoever is behind me can get ready now because it shouldn't take me more than 5 mins to make the pick when it's time.

1 minute ago, Defjamz26 said:

Cool. I'll be ready to go at 4 then. Whoever is behind me can get ready now because it shouldn't take me more than 5 mins to make the pick when it's time.

That would be Superman I believe.

Wow, I am tired and confused just trying to pay attention to the changes. So I pick 25, if we start again at 4 pm, someone tell me how much time each poster will have to pick after these rule changes?

21 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Well the good news is, if crestmount doesn't make it, you don't have to type it again! haha

Yes, look at the bright side... haha I should change the pick to a controversial one like say, the guy from Mississippi whose name I cannot remember the spelling. (Just kidding. I want no part of that guy.)

18 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

I don't know why it takes so long. If we know when we are selecting, we should have several players in mind to select. Start talking with others about trades days/hours in advance. "Should this happen, I am willing to trade draft pick X for ...." 

7 minutes ago, loudnproudcolt said:

Wow, I am tired and confused just trying to pay attention to the changes. So I pick 25, if we start again at 4 pm, someone tell me how much time each poster will have to pick after these rule changes?

Nothing's changed so far that affects your team or when you pick.  You'll be notified you are on the clock as regularly scheduled.  If there's a rule change we'll post it here.

3 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

I'm pretty much ready but I'm waiting for the go ahead to make my pick.

You are good to go. The time has expired on crestmount.

With the 21st pick, the Washington Redskins select Mackensie Alexander, CB Clemson

Washington has the worst secondary in the league. Here they get a young CB who can play nickel or outside.

2 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

With the 21st pick, the Washington Redskins select Mackensie Alexander, CB Clemson

Washington has the worst secondary in the league. Here they get a young CB who can play nickel or outside.

Who has the next pick 

8 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

@Superman  You're up - 22nd pick right?

I plan on taking my full 12 hours, so everybody should settle in... jk 

Give me a few minutes. 

Just now, Superman said:

I plan on taking my full 12 hours, so everybody should settle in... jk 

Give me a few minutes. 

Damn you