Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Terrance 'Pot Roast' Knighton joins the Patriots' defensive line rotation

bayone

50 minutes ago, krunk said:

I don't think that is true. Washington wanted to sign him back, he just chose New England.

47 minutes ago, MTC said:

He's still a solid run defender. No pass rush.

I see.  I was just going off what I read.  I didn't watch him play very closely last year, so I don't know

5 hours ago, MTC said:

He's still a solid run defender. No pass rush.

I just remember 2 years back on Denver in afc champ game he literally tosses center aside and slammed Brady to ground for sack, so has capabilities, Broncos though always wanted him to slim down , ` 1 reason they let him go besides $ he was demanding , also he didnt play as many snaps as a starter as 1 would of thought due to need too stay fresh

Pats have right idea , as a rotation he will be a good addition

3 hours ago, QwizBoy said:

A good addition. Im surprised it took him this long to sign. 

I am too.  Twice he's been a free agent..and twice.....it took a LONG time to sign..

..both times he ended up with a one-year 'prove it' deal...

He was very good for Denver....why don't lots of teams want him

he wanted to play for a contender, not the redskins who just tagged "you like that!" kirk cousins to a cool 17 mil. Cant blame him for choosing the Pats, although he could have came here for 4.5 mil...but you know..Grigson

38 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

he wanted to play for a contender, not the redskins who just tagged "you like that!" kirk cousins to a cool 17 mil. Cant blame him for choosing the Pats, although he could have came here for 4.5 mil...but you know..Grigson

There is a reason he is playing on small 1 year contracts,   and it's not because he is good

20 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

There is a reason he is playing on small 1 year contracts,   and it's not because he is good

he is better than anyone on our Dline, except Anderson, which is extremely unfortunate he got injured bad, one few good draft picks by Grigs

11 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

he is better than anyone on our Dline, except Anderson, which is extremely unfortunate he got injured bad, one few good draft picks by Grigs

No he isn't.    You clearly didn't watch the skins last year

4 hours ago, Nesjan3 said:

Yeah, I know Grigson will not waist money on this over rated player.

9 hours ago, Yehoodi said:

I like the signing, we will just have to wait and see if it pans out. 

Yep...low risk...high reward...he may not fill big Vince's shoes that got left behind but he is about the next best thing plugging up the middle so those LBs can come clean. He has never seem to be a bad influence or cause any problems so with a reasonable contract I see no reason this could hurt them.

15 hours ago, dgambill said:

Yep...low risk...high reward...he may not fill big Vince's shoes that got left behind but he is about the next best thing plugging up the middle so those LBs can come clean. He has never seem to be a bad influence or cause any problems so with a reasonable contract I see no reason this could hurt them.

Yes I agree and we do have some other depth at the interior that will help.  And agree he will likely not be able to do what Vince did if the Pats go with a 3-4 and he the nose tackle.  He might be helpful in the interior of a 4-3 set up.  Time will tell.