Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Post Your Mock Draft Simulations Here

I figured, instead of everyone posting their latest mock drafts via the simulator sites, we could just gather up a place where they all appear in one spot as opposed to everyone starting a new thread.  Mods can feel free to pin this if necessary or merge other threads (or not).  

To get things started off, I've posted a few that I thought were fun, even if not realistic.  Here's the first, which I liked up until the Hunter Henry pick (since it's basically Coby Fleener 2.0), but did it for the grade as opposed to anything else.  

566057d5c6bc5_FPDraft1.thumb.png.2b4c8e8

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another I got which I thought was weird.  Typically, I try to trade back either the first or second round picks (or both) so I can hit one of the OG or C for an A+ while still landing Myles Jack.  I went about business as usual, and OL just kept lasting later than usual Alexander, Conklin, Elfein were all picks that are seld om there by the Colts usual 2nd round pick, let alone in the 3rd.  I'd endorse this trade as unrealistic as it might be.  

You wanna protect Andrew Luck?  This is how you do it.  LOL.

PS wouldn't let me upload the pick (can we only upload so many MB per day?), so here is the grade and picks:

Score: 8130 (Grade: A)

1.30 - Myles Jack, LOB (A+)

2.24 - Vadal Alexander, OG/OT (A)

3.5 - Jack Conklin, OT (A+)

3.24 - Pat Elflein, OG (A+)

4.5 - Deon Bush, FS (A)

4.24 - Demarcus Robinson, WR (A+)

5.22 - Aaron Green, RB (A+)

6.3 - Joe Haeg, OT (A-)

Jordan Payton, WR (A+)

So you want I whole thread to be dedicated to mock drafts when the whole section is already dedicated to it? I mean I understand why I just think it's unnecessary I think most mock drafts deserve there own thread to be talked about individually

12 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

I figured, instead of everyone posting their latest mock drafts via the simulator sites, we could just gather up a place where they all appear in one spot as opposed to everyone starting a new thread.  Mods can feel free to pin this if necessary or merge other threads (or not).  

To get things started off, I've posted a few that I thought were fun, even if not realistic.  Here's the first, which I liked up until the Hunter Henry pick (since it's basically Coby Fleener 2.0), but did it for the grade as opposed to anything else.  

566057d5c6bc5_FPDraft1.thumb.png.2b4c8e8

You put the ring tone down pretty low haha

Thought I had an absolute steal of a draft over on fanspeak:

1: R1P24

OT JACK CONKLIN
MICHIGAN STATE
2: R2P24

JAYRON KEARSE
CLEMSON
3: R3P24

OLB NOAH SPENCE
EASTERN KENTUCKY
4: R4P24

CB WILLIAM JACKSON III
HOUSTON
5: R5P22

RB JAMES CONNER
PITTSBURGH
6: R7P24

OLB KRIS FROST
AUBURN

1 hour ago, twfish said:

So you want I whole thread to be dedicated to mock drafts when the whole section is already dedicated to it? I mean I understand why I just think it's unnecessary I think most mock drafts deserve there own thread to be talked about individually

People are going to do what they want.  I think it's unnecessary for someone to create a new thread every couple days with a new mock.  It's not bad now, but wait till it gets to February.

Tried to follow the best player at a position of need.  In the case of Zettel, it wasn't a big need.  I doubled up at OLB since Jack is not a premier pass-rusher, and adding a pass-rusher is my #1 objective of this draft.

Round 1 Pick 24: Myles Jack, OLB, UCLA (A+)
Round 2 Pick 24: Noah Spence, OLB, Eastern Kentucky (B+)
Round 3 Pick 24: Karl Joseph, SS, West Virginia (A)
Round 4 Pick 24: Anthony Zettel, DE, Penn State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 22: Tyler Marz, OT, Wisconsin (A+)
Round 7 Pick 24: Taveze Calhoun, CB, Mississippi State (A+)

7 minutes ago, Track Guy said:

Thought I had an absolute steal of a draft over on fanspeak:

6: R7P24

OLB KRIS FROST
AUBURN

Your post did some weird formatting with fanspeak copy/paste.  I had to delete it just so I could copy it. 

I don't know much about Frost.  Which by the way, have they changed fanspeak so you now can trade picks?  Because I didn't think we had a 6th rounder.

Just now, Archer said:

Tried to follow the best player at a position of need.  In the case of Zettel, it wasn't a big need.  I doubled up at OLB since Jack is not a premier pass-rusher, and adding a pass-rusher is my #1 objective of this draft.

Round 1 Pick 24: Myles Jack, OLB, UCLA (A+)
Round 2 Pick 24: Noah Spence, OLB, Eastern Kentucky (B+)
Round 3 Pick 24: Karl Joseph, SS, West Virginia (A)
Round 4 Pick 24: Anthony Zettel, DE, Penn State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 22: Tyler Marz, OT, Wisconsin (A+)
Round 7 Pick 24: Taveze Calhoun, CB, Mississippi State (A+)

Myles Jack seems to be a favorite around here.  I need to watch the guy on film.  I've heard really good things about Karl Joseph, too.

My latest Fanspeak mock:

1. Deforest Buckner, DE/DT

2. Carl Nassib, DE

3. Joe Haeg, OT

4. Cassanova Mckinzy, ILB

5. Ryan Kelly, C

7. Keith Marshall, RB

I'm warming up on Buckner. The Colts could be a top 5 run defense team with him. 

I also feel like Nassib is a guy that everyone is going to write off because a lack of athleticism but he'll be amazing one day.

Definitely my highest score for the Colts so far.  I don't see any way Jaylon Smith gets to 24. 

Your score is: 9252 (GRADE: A+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 24: Jaylon Smith, OLB/ILB, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 2 Pick 30 (DEN): Jarran Reed, DT, Alabama (A+)
Round 3 Pick 24: Nick Martin, C, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 3 Pick 30 (DEN): Noah Spence, OLB, Eastern Kentucky (A+)
Round 4 Pick 24: Alex Collins, RB, Arkansas (A+)
Round 4 Pick 26 (G.B.): Braxton Miller, WR, Ohio State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 22: Lloyd Carrington, CB, Arizona State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 24 (G.B.): Sterling Shepard, WR, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 7 Pick 24: Donte Deayon, CB, Boise State (A+)

1 minute ago, Defjamz26 said:

My latest Fanspeak mock:

1. Deforest Buckner, DE/DT

2. Carl Nassib, DE

3. Joe Haeg, OT

4. Cassanova Mckinzy, ILB

5. Ryan Kelly, C

7. Keith Marshall, RB

I'm warming up on Buckner. The Colts could be a top 5 run defense team with him. 

I also feel like Nassib is a guy that everyone is going to write off because a lack of athleticism but he'll be amazing one day.

I do'nt know much about Buckner quite yet.  Haven't watched film on him yet.  But I do like Nassib.  I've started to warm up to Jarran Reed too.  Think the dude might be a bona fide NT if he could improve his pass rush.

8 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

I do'nt know much about Buckner quite yet.  Haven't watched film on him yet.  But I do like Nassib.  I've started to warm up to Jarran Reed too.  Think the dude might be a bona fide NT if he could improve his pass rush.

Buckner is a lot like Anderson last year. He's graded very highly on PFF against the run. He's also like 6'7".

Reed might be better than his teammate Robinson but I like Parry at NT, so maybe he moves to DE for us. Rotates in with Langford and then eventually becomes the starter.

1 hour ago, Defjamz26 said:

Buckner is a lot like Anderson last year. He's graded very highly on PFF against the run. He's also like 6'7".

Reed might be better than his teammate Robinson but I like Parry at NT, so maybe he moves to DE for us. Rotates in with Langford and then eventually becomes the starter.

Re Jarran, one of the good things, should we draft Jarran is he can play run downs at either spot, whether NT or DE. I sense you think he's a better 3-5 technique than a 0-1 technique which i can agreen with. But I think he'd at least be adequate so that we can always have fresh legs in and not lose too much on rush defense.

I will add Buckner to the list of prospects for sure.

10 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Your post did some weird formatting with fanspeak copy/paste.  I had to delete it just so I could copy it. 

I don't know much about Frost.  Which by the way, have they changed fanspeak so you now can trade picks?  Because I didn't think we had a 6th rounder.

Yeah I just copied and pasted actually, it used to work fine on the old forum design but doesn't seem to anymore. The post looks terrible, you can't even read the James Connor and Kris Frost picks. Frost was a 7th round pick, they wrote it as 6: round 7 pick 24. Which is of course - really confusing.

6 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

I just watched some film on Buckner (the MSU game).  He's made a believer out of me.  I thought he was pretty disruptive, for the most part, whether he was being double teamed or man to man.  Sheds blocks extremely well considering he was going up against Conklin and most the game (also double teamed quite frequently).  He just didn't lose very often at the point of attack.  He even shows some promise as a pass rushing DE, but his technique in that department seemed fairly unsophisticated.  

Here is mine...

-Indy trades 1st and 2017 2nd for 11th overall pick.

Round 1 Pick 11 (N.O.): Jaylon Smith, OLB/ILB, Notre Dame (A+)

-Indy trades 2nd to Pittsburgh for their 2nd, 4th round picks.
Round 2 Pick 20 (PITT): Jordan Jenkins, OLB, Georgia (A)
Round 3 Pick 18: Vonn Bell, SS, Ohio State (A+)

-Indy trades 4th round pick for a 3rd in 2017

-Indy trades 4th from Pittsburgh to Baltimore for their 4th, 6th round picks.
Round 4 Pick 30 (BALT): Joe Haeg, OT, North Dakota State (C+)
Round 5 Pick 17: D.J. White, CB, Georgia Tech (A)
Round 6 Pick 8 (BALT): Nate Sudfeld, QB, Indiana (A)

Indy gets areas of needs solved in ILB, OLB, FS, RT.

Indy gets depth at CB and a backup QB in Sudfield since Hasselbeck can't play forever.

Indy gets help at RG, CB in free agency. Sean Smith, CB from KC and Ronald Leary, OG from Dallas are good options. At DT, Art Jones is restructured and spends more time at NT sharing time with Parry. I really tried to get either Sheldon Rankins or Vernon Butler in the draft at DT, but had to choose Bell over Butler at the time. With Bell, he and Geathers are the Colts safeties of the future. Bell being the cover safety, and Geathers being the enforcer.

On 12/3/2015, 9:44:10, twfish said:

Simulation site mocks definitely don't need their own thread... They can be fun,  but are way too unrealistic to be worthy of their own thread or much debate. 

11 minutes ago, esmort said:

Simulation site mocks definitely don't need their own thread... They can be fun,  but are way too unrealistic to be worthy of their own thread or much debate. 

I agree. It'd be different if someone put several hours into their own mock.  But a 5 minute simulation is not thread worthy IMO.

Not a simulation but here's a Steelers game reaction mock:

1. Shalique Calhoun, DE/OLB

2. Kentrell Brothers, ILB

3. Nick Martin, C

4. Joe Haeg, OT

5. Marcus Maye, FS

7. Keith Marshall, RB

The first 3 picks are all starters IMO. I think the Colts need to trade a future pick in this draft though and get back into the first. 

Here is my latest...(Indy trades 1st(18th) and 2017 2nd for 13th overall pick) (Indy trades moves down 3 spots in 2nd round and gives up 7th to pick up extra 4, 5)

Round 1 Pick 13 (T.B.): Jaylon Smith, OLB/ILB, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 2 Pick 21 (WASH): Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Ohio State (A+)
Round 3 Pick 18: Dan Voltz, C, Wisconsin (A+)
Round 4 Pick 18: Eric Striker, OLB, Oklahoma (A)
Round 4 Pick 21 (WASH): Maurice Canady, CB, Virginia (A-)
Round 5 Pick 17: Joe Haeg, OT, North Dakota State (B)
Round 5 Pick 19 (WASH): D.J. White, CB, Georgia Tech (A)

57 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Here is my latest...(Indy trades 1st(18th) and 2017 2nd for 13th overall pick) (Indy trades moves down 3 spots in 2nd round and gives up 7th to pick up extra 4, 5)

Round 1 Pick 13 (T.B.): Jaylon Smith, OLB/ILB, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 2 Pick 21 (WASH): Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Ohio State (A+)
Round 3 Pick 18: Dan Voltz, C, Wisconsin (A+)
Round 4 Pick 18: Eric Striker, OLB, Oklahoma (A)
Round 4 Pick 21 (WASH): Maurice Canady, CB, Virginia (A-)
Round 5 Pick 17: Joe Haeg, OT, North Dakota State (B)
Round 5 Pick 19 (WASH): D.J. White, CB, Georgia Tech (A)

Does any of that look even slightly possible?     Any of that?

Smith, 13th overall?      Not likely.

Elliott 21st in the 2nd round?     It's not even clear he'll fall to 21st in the first round.

Voltz to the middle of the 3rd round?

Plus, you have Indy trading down THREE PICKS in the 2nd round and adding a 7,   to get back a 4 and a 5.   These type of trades only happen in draft simulation games where they don't understand values.    

Like I always say,  these games are fun and addictive,  but they don't resemble the real world.   Not even a little bit.

On December 4, 2015 at 4:53 AM, Defjamz26 said:

I think Buckner is much, much closer to Amsted than he is Anderson.

There's a reason the Oregon guys are going in the first round and Henry went in the 3rd.

13 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

Not a simulation but here's a Steelers game reaction mock:

1. Shalique Calhoun, DE/OLB

2. Kentrell Brothers, ILB

3. Nick Martin, C

4. Joe Haeg, OT

5. Marcus Maye, FS

7. Keith Marshall, RB

The first 3 picks are all starters IMO. I think the Colts need to trade a future pick in this draft though and get back into the first. 

At least this has a touch of reality to it. I could live with it. I would change a player or two but I like the thought process. You never know how the draft will go. 

We have to fix the O Line that starts at C our weakest link. I think that honor goes to Toler and Mathis on D. 

I'd like to see Wilkerson from NYJ Smith from KC and Wisenewski from Jags brought in during FA. 

Grig's is right you can win with an UDFA C nearly half the starters are but they have to be good. C has been killing this O Line for long.

I don't see an edge rusher in FA. But getting those 3 would make us better vs the pass and improve the O Line immediately. I'd sign a RB under 30 too.  

We should find help on the Edge the first 2 days. The draft goes BPA focusing on OL and D. 

Trading futures to get back in the 1st would cost too much for me. I do like the idea of getting an extra pick or 2 somehow in the top 100. 

I could see trading out of the first. 

9 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Does any of that look even slightly possible?     Any of that?

Smith, 13th overall?      Not likely.

Elliott 21st in the 2nd round?     It's not even clear he'll fall to 21st in the first round.

Voltz to the middle of the 3rd round?

Plus, you have Indy trading down THREE PICKS in the 2nd round and adding a 7,   to get back a 4 and a 5.   These type of trades only happen in draft simulation games where they don't understand values.    

Like I always say,  these games are fun and addictive,  but they don't resemble the real world.   Not even a little bit.

Some of the trades are worthless.  I got a trade offer once where it wanted my 1st, 2nd, and 6th.  In exchange, they wanted to give me their 2nd (which was like 15 spots back from my 1st), 3rd, and two 7th rounders.  I was like, what a rip off!

Anyhow, we all know these games are unrealistic.  But it's just that, it's a game.  I'd rather be playing this and posting the results then actually working :thmup:

Round 1 G Vadal Alexander

Round 2 C Nick Martin

Round 3 OT Le-Raven Clark

Round 4 OLB Eric Striker

Round 5 ILB Antonio Morrison

Round 7 CB Taveze Calhoun

Time to stop messing around on our offensive line. This would hopefully give us a solid line for years to come. If Luck is the franchise QB than let's get guys to protect him for years to come. The defensive players could hopefully be depth guys.

1 hour ago, Wesk7 said:

Round 1 G Vadal Alexander

Round 2 C Nick Martin

Round 3 OT Le-Raven Clark

Round 4 OLB Eric Striker

Round 5 ILB Antonio Morrison

Round 7 CB Taveze Calhoun

Time to stop messing around on our offensive line. This would hopefully give us a solid line for years to come. If Luck is the franchise QB than let's get guys to protect him for years to come. The defensive players could hopefully be depth guys.

I would pass on a G in the first round and go for a pass rusher, interior or edge (preferably the latter) if available.  I watched film on Nick Martin, granted it was last year's film, but I was unimpressed.  I think Max Tuerk is a much better blocker, IMO.  He holds the ball a little awkward, but in the couple games I watched, I didn't see any exchange mishaps.  USC pulls him from the C and he's quick off the ball, so he could slide into OG should we ever need it or have depth at C some day in the distant future.  I think he's an excellent scheme fit for Indy. 

I haven't seen much on Striker, but it sounds like he's more of an ILB prospect as opposed to an 3-4 OLB (plus he's awfully small for that position).

1 hour ago, OffensivelyPC said:

I would pass on a G in the first round and go for a pass rusher, interior or edge (preferably the latter) if available.  I watched film on Nick Martin, granted it was last year's film, but I was unimpressed.  I think Max Tuerk is a much better blocker, IMO.  He holds the ball a little awkward, but in the couple games I watched, I didn't see any exchange mishaps.  USC pulls him from the C and he's quick off the ball, so he could slide into OG should we ever need it or have depth at C some day in the distant future.  I think he's an excellent scheme fit for Indy. 

I haven't seen much on Striker, but it sounds like he's more of an ILB prospect as opposed to an 3-4 OLB (plus he's awfully small for that position).

I honestly don't know any college players. I did quick searches on players and used rankings. I did another mock with a OLB in the first. I know for sure I would like us to stop messing around on the o line and just commit to getting talent in front of Luck.

33 minutes ago, Wesk7 said:

I honestly don't know any college players. I did quick searches on players and used rankings. I did another mock with a OLB in the first. I know for sure I would like us to stop messing around on the o line and just commit to getting talent in front of Luck.

Not that I'm trying to rush the football season, but I can't wait for all the draft stuff to start.  It's always interesting to see how much those prospect rankings and scouting reports change . . . and so frequently at that.  My favorite time of year, really.  

22 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Not that I'm trying to rush the football season, but I can't wait for all the draft stuff to start.  It's always interesting to see how much those prospect rankings and scouting reports change . . . and so frequently at that.  My favorite time of year, really.  

I know exactly what you mean. More so this year with our team playing as it has. I've never started research this early so I have to get to know the players still.

Just now, OffensivelyPC said:

IDK about Tuerek. Most of the positional rankings I've seen have his as the 3rd or 4th best center. Personally, I think Ryan Kelly is better. Martin is a little under weight from what I've heard but he's good.

18 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

IDK about Tuerek. Most of the positional rankings I've seen have his as the 3rd or 4th best center. Personally, I think Ryan Kelly is better. Martin is a little under weight from what I've heard but he's good.

I don't know about Ryan Kelly.  Havent' watched fillm on him yet, but I plan to.

As far as the film on Tuerk and Martin, I think Tuerk looks MUCH better IMO.  That's just me.  I'd be curious to hear why they though Martin was better after watching the tape on both.   

6 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Some of the trades are worthless.  I got a trade offer once where it wanted my 1st, 2nd, and 6th.  In exchange, they wanted to give me their 2nd (which was like 15 spots back from my 1st), 3rd, and two 7th rounders.  I was like, what a rip off!

Anyhow, we all know these games are unrealistic.  But it's just that, it's a game.  I'd rather be playing this and posting the results then actually working :thmup:

Yes!    Yes!    Yes!     And HELL Yes!!

Agreed.      Have fun with it!       As long as you understand that it's not very realistic,  I think it's great fun!

But there are some posters here who think this is very realistic and that player values and ratings and trade proposals are the Real Deal,  when they're not.     That's my only concern.

Have a great time!              :thmup:

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Yes!    Yes!    Yes!     And HELL Yes!!

Agreed.      Have fun with it!       As long as you understand that it's not very realistic,  I think it's great fun!

But there are some posters here who think this is very realistic and that player values and ratings and trade proposals are the Real Deal,  when they're not.     That's my only concern.

Have a great time!              :thmup:

I honestly wouldn't even play the game except the trades and high score make it so much more interesting.  I'm a competitive gamer, what can I say?  My wife thinks I'll be that dad in a card game where I'll refuse to let my daughter win.  She thinks that when I lose, I'll cry about how she's cheating, and if I win, I'll rub her face in it.    Probably spot on. LOL

Here is a draft and free agency for the Colts I would like to see happen...Gotta add playmakers to this defense!

Free agency - Indy signs OG Ronald Leary, C Stefen Wisnewski, RB Lamar Miller

Releases - Trent Cole, Andre Johnson, Art Jones, Frank Gore

NFL Draft...(Indy trades 2nd for two 3rd round picks, not too unrealistic / Indy trades 5th and 2017 4th for Denver's two 5ths)

Round 1 Pick 22: Myles Jack, OLB, UCLA (A)
Round 3 Pick 3 (S.D.): Carl Lawson, DE/OLB, Auburn (A-)
Round 3 Pick 14 (OAK): Sheldon Rankins, DT, Louisville (A)
Round 3 Pick 22: Vonn Bell, SS, Ohio State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 22: Desmond King, CB, Iowa (A-)
Round 5 Pick 1 (CLE): D.J. White, CB, Georgia Tech (B+)
Round 5 Pick 5 (DEN): Joe Haeg, OT, North Dakota State (C+)
Round 7 Pick 22: Paul James, RB, Rutgers (B+)

Much improved at LB now with adding Jack to play ILB and Lawson to play RUSH LB. DL rotation is very good now with adding Rankins who has pass rush ability to him and is a very good run stopper to split time with Parry at NT. Bell and Geathers would make a very good combo at safety for the future. Bell is the more cover safety who can help shadow WRs and TEs. King at CB is a player I'm really starting to love after watching the Big Ten Championship game. He could instantly compete to start opposite Davis. White is a talented corner who adds depth. Haeg is another talented player with quick feet at OT. He can backup Reitz at first, then eventually take over at RT.

9 hours ago, BProland85 said:

Here is a draft and free agency for the Colts I would like to see happen...Gotta add playmakers to this defense!

Free agency - Indy signs OG Ronald Leary, C Stefen Wisnewski, RB Lamar Miller

Releases - Trent Cole, Andre Johnson, Art Jones, Frank Gore

NFL Draft...(Indy trades 2nd for two 3rd round picks, not too unrealistic / Indy trades 5th and 2017 4th for Denver's two 5ths)

Round 1 Pick 22: Myles Jack, OLB, UCLA (A)
Round 3 Pick 3 (S.D.): Carl Lawson, DE/OLB, Auburn (A-)
Round 3 Pick 14 (OAK): Sheldon Rankins, DT, Louisville (A)
Round 3 Pick 22: Vonn Bell, SS, Ohio State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 22: Desmond King, CB, Iowa (A-)
Round 5 Pick 1 (CLE): D.J. White, CB, Georgia Tech (B+)
Round 5 Pick 5 (DEN): Joe Haeg, OT, North Dakota State (C+)
Round 7 Pick 22: Paul James, RB, Rutgers (B+)

Much improved at LB now with adding Jack to play ILB and Lawson to play RUSH LB. DL rotation is very good now with adding Rankins who has pass rush ability to him and is a very good run stopper to split time with Parry at NT. Bell and Geathers would make a very good combo at safety for the future. Bell is the more cover safety who can help shadow WRs and TEs. King at CB is a player I'm really starting to love after watching the Big Ten Championship game. He could instantly compete to start opposite Davis. White is a talented corner who adds depth. Haeg is another talented player with quick feet at OT. He can backup Reitz at first, then eventually take over at RT.

Gore won`t be released as he has a cap hit of 4m in 2016 and if released the Colts would have 3m in Dead money! Other options to consider would be to release Mathis, Walden and Butler for a cap saving of over 11m with only a cap hit of 250,000.

Just now, MPStack said:

Gore won`t be released as he has a cap hit of 4m in 2016 and if released the Colts would have 3m in Dead money! Other options to consider would be to release Mathis, Walden and Butler for a cap saving of over 11m with only a cap hit of 250,000.

I'd release Mathis and Butler, but not Walden. Walden isn't easily replaceable. But Mathis isn't going to get 19.5 sacks again and the Colts need to draft a pass rusher early that can get a lot of snaps early.

You can get another slot corner easy though.