Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Post Your Mock Draft Simulations Here

With how bad this Colts team has looked these past few weeks I could see them going 7-9 or possibly even 6-10 having them draft anywhere from 8-13. For this draft I didn't include any trades. I'll do a draft at a later time with a trade or two...

Round 1 Pick 12: Jaylon Smith, OLB/ILB, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 2 Pick 12: Pat Elflein, OG, Ohio State (B)
Round 3 Pick 12: Carl Lawson, DE/OLB, Auburn (A)
Round 4 Pick 12: Vernon Butler, DT, Louisiana Tech (A+)
Round 5 Pick 11: D.J. White, CB, Georgia Tech (A)
Round 7 Pick 12: Cyrus Jones, CB, Alabama (A)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this one this morning:

Round 1 Pick 22: Myles Jack, OLB, UCLA (A+)
Round 2 Pick 22: Carl Nassib, DE, Penn State (A-)
Round 3 Pick 22: Karl Joseph, SS, West Virginia (A)
Round 4 Pick 22: Yannick Ngakoue, OLB, Maryland (A)
Round 5 Pick 20: Eric Murray, CB, Minnesota (A+)
Round 7 Pick 22: Cole Toner, OT, Harvard (A)

Really wanted to get a CB earlier, but other BPAs kept getting in the way.  Would have taken Murray a round earlier, but my favorite under-rated player in the Draft is Ngakoue (who I recently - and misguidedly - mocked to us in the 1st).

On 12/14/2015 at 5:55 PM, BProland85 said:

With how bad this Colts team has looked these past few weeks I could see them going 7-9 or possibly even 6-10 having them draft anywhere from 8-13. For this draft I didn't include any trades. I'll do a draft at a later time with a trade or two...

Round 1 Pick 12: Jaylon Smith, OLB/ILB, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 2 Pick 12: Pat Elflein, OG, Ohio State (B)
Round 3 Pick 12: Carl Lawson, DE/OLB, Auburn (A)
Round 4 Pick 12: Vernon Butler, DT, Louisiana Tech (A+)
Round 5 Pick 11: D.J. White, CB, Georgia Tech (A)
Round 7 Pick 12: Cyrus Jones, CB, Alabama (A)

I REALLY like Pat Elflein.  He's a very good run blocker.  I don't wanna say elite, because I don't always know what that means translating from college to NFL, but I've watched maybe 8-10 OL, and he's the best I've seen thus far, at least on the interior.  Last year his pass blocking was a bit of a concern, but he has really improved in that area.  He can take a bull rush as well as anyone outside of perhaps the top 2 or 3 OTs.  He's not the quickest on pulls or getting to the second level, but there's not a lot of wasted movement so he's at least adequate at getting to where he needs to be and sealing off the edge or LB.  It's hard to project where he'd go.  My instinct is that 2.12 is a tad high, but I wouldn't be too concerned reaching 4 or 5 spots for that guy.

28 minutes ago, Archer said:

Got this one this morning:

Round 2 Pick 22: Carl Nassib, DE, Penn State (A-)
Round 3 Pick 22: Karl Joseph, SS, West Virginia (A)
Round 4 Pick 22: Yannick Ngakoue, OLB, Maryland (A)
Round 5 Pick 20: Eric Murray, CB, Minnesota (A+)
Round 7 Pick 22: Cole Toner, OT, Harvard (A)

Really wanted to get a CB earlier, but other BPAs kept getting in the way.  Would have taken Murray a round earlier, but my favorite under-rated player in the Draft is Ngakoue (who I recently - and misguidedly - mocked to us in the 1st).

You're the first I've seen talk about Yannick.  Which is kinda funny because I saw your mock draft, then I saw him rise on some prospect ranking sites and later he came out of nowhere and is graded as a 2nd day prospect on First-Pick.com.   Suffice it to say, someone on these boards throws out a random name that later flies up draft boards on the national sites has my interest piqued.  Any thing you like in particular about him?

3 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

You're the first I've seen talk about Yannick.  Which is kinda funny because I saw your mock draft, then I saw him rise on some prospect ranking sites and later he came out of nowhere and is graded as a 2nd day prospect on First-Pick.com.   Suffice it to say, someone on these boards throws out a random name that later flies up draft boards on the national sites has my interest piqued.  Any thing you like in particular about him?

Size, speed, quickness, and productivity.  He has all the sorts of traits I would want in a rush OLB in our system.  His best football might be ahead of him too, as his 2015 junior year was his first super-productive one.  At 255 lbs, his is not just a speed game either.  He can probably convert to power more than, say, Leonard Floyd...

32 minutes ago, Archer said:

Size, speed, quickness, and productivity.  He has all the sorts of traits I would want in a rush OLB in our system.  His best football might be ahead of him too, as his 2015 junior year was his first super-productive one.  At 255 lbs, his is not just a speed game either.  He can probably convert to power more than, say, Leonard Floyd...

I like the kid but one of the things he unfortunately lacks is size and strength.  Size isn't necessarily the knock that it used to be, but arm length is still important.  He seems to have at least adequate length (though I wouldn't say any worse than average), but I'll be curious to see his combine measurments if he's invited.  

I watched him against OSU and he was just outmatched.  I'll give him some credit though, he was challenging Taylor Decker from time to time.  But for the most part, Decker was in control - and he should be seems how he's a 1st round - early 2nd OT.  From developmental standpoint, he's at least got a decent repertoire and uses all the tools in his bag.  Honestly, if he were just stronger.  Definitely a tweener, with some upside.  I don't think he can convert speed to power better than Floyd can right now.  I do see the speed to power occasionally.  On one play, he flew up the edge and then pushed Decker back on his heels almost right into the QB - excellent play.  I will say I don't think I ever saw the reverse - i.e. power to speed - but that has more to do with his functional strength just not being where it needs to be.  He reminds me a bit of Robert Mathis.  Not quite as explosive though.  If he comes to Indy, it'll take him at least a year I think.  I wouldn't expect much of anything in the first year; best case scenario, he's seeing maybe a quarter of defensive snaps in the second half of the season.

Round 2 Pick 22: Spencer Drango, OG/OT, Baylor (B-)
Round 3 Pick 22: Nick Martin, C, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 4 Pick 22: Maurice Canady, CB, Virginia (A-)
Round 5 Pick 20: Terrance Smith, OLB, Florida State (D+)
Round 7 Pick 22: Josh Ferguson, RB, Illinois (A+)

On 12/11/2015 at 8:19 PM, NewColtsFan said:

I think Buckner is much, much closer to Amsted than he is Anderson.

There's a reason the Oregon guys are going in the first round and Henry went in the 3rd.

Buckner is head and shoulders above Armstead.  It's not really close. I think Armstead was slightly overdrafted, even when taking potential into account, but I think Buckner is a top 5 pick.  The guy will be elite.  He's 6'7 300 and will chase down a ball carrier 25 yards down field. He plays on special team units and HATES coming off the field. His production is elite, his motor is elite, and his physical attributes are elite. 

To me, the top tier defenders in this draft, regardless of position, are him, Ramsey and Smith.  Just behind them with similar ceilings but lower floors are Bosa and Nkemdiche.  Nkemdiche with the lowest floor because he has screws loose. 

59 minutes ago, wig said:

Buckner is head and shoulders above Armstead.  It's not really close. I think Armstead was slightly overdrafted, even when taking potential into account, but I think Buckner is a top 5 pick.  The guy will be elite.  He's 6'7 300 and will chase down a ball carrier 25 yards down field. He plays on special team units and HATES coming off the field. His production is elite, his motor is elite, and his physical attributes are elite. 

To me, the top tier defenders in this draft, regardless of position, are him, Ramsey and Smith.  Just behind them with similar ceilings but lower floors are Bosa and Nkemdiche.  Nkemdiche with the lowest floor because he has screws loose. 

Cosigned except i might swap Smith and Nkemdiche. Undecided. Any reason you think one is better or worse than the other?

5 hours ago, wig said:

Without disputing a single word you said,  the point I was trying to make is that Buckner is CLOSER TO Armstead than he is to Henry Anderson.      And I don't think your view of Buckner -- as glowing as it is -- changes that.      Even if you think Amsted should've been a 2nd round pick -- fine.    Anderson doesn't have Armstead's ceiling.       Amstead is better than Anderson.   (Maybe not in the Colts system...)      And I think Amstead is closer in ability to Buckner than Anderson is........

Just a different perspective.    But I wanted to make sure my different view was understood....

21 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Cosigned except i might swap Smith and Nkemdiche. Undecided. Any reason you think one is better or worse than the other?

Both have amazing talent, but one has a family full of drug addiction and threw himself off a balcony recently, while the other seems to be a hard worker on and off the field.

5 hours ago, wig said:

Hopefully Draft Breakdown gets more film on Buckner so you all can see what I see.  I have all the games on DVR for reference right now.  Going against Josh Garnett and Stanford is a really good one to watch.

Ive watched a lot of him. Top 5-8 pick I think.  I would probably trade up for him If I had to.  

Round 1 Pick 22: Vadal Alexander, OG/OT, LSU (B-)
Round 2 Pick 22: Darron Lee, OLB/ILB, Ohio State (A+)
Round 3 Pick 22: Ryan Kelly, C, Alabama (A+)
Round 4 Pick 22: Brandon Shell, OT, South Carolina (A+)
Round 5 Pick 20: Ricky Seals-Jones, WR, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 7 Pick 22: DeAndre Washington, RB, Texas Tech (A)

I allowed for the top three players on the board and picked based on need from them. In the mock we were picking 13th.
1. Jaylon Smith, OLB, N.D.

2. Shaq Lawson, DE, Clemson.

3. Jason Spriggs, OT, Indiana.

4. Anthony Zettel, DE, Penn State.

5. Brandon Shell, OT, S.Cal.

6. Oak Trade for Moore.

7. Harlan Miller, CB, S.E Louisiana.

36 minutes ago, IrishColt22 said:

I allowed for the top three players on the board and picked based on need from them. In the mock we were picking 13th.
1. Jaylon Smith, OLB, N.D.

2. Shaq Lawson, DE, Clemson.

3. Jason Spriggs, OT, Indiana.

4. Anthony Zettel, DE, Penn State.

5. Brandon Shell, OT, S.Cal.

6. Oak Trade for Moore.

7. Harlan Miller, CB, S.E Louisiana.

Ogbah, Smith will be gone before we pick

15 minutes ago, IrishColt22 said:

Oh probably I'm just going by what was left on the board is all. I didn't just pick this out of thin air just used a sim.

I don't have great knowledge on this Draft stuff because I don't watch the college game closely so you guys in here know much more than me on this type of thing. I am thinking Ogbah will be there if we pick around 15. I have seen him play a few times and like what I see. I have seen Smith too and I bet he goes in the Top 5. I know of Spriggs only because he plays for Indiana, he should be a decent Pro and help our O.Line if we choose to take him.

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't have great knowledge on this Draft stuff because I don't watch the college game closely so you guys in here know much more than me on this type of thing. I am thinking Ogbah will be there if we pick around 15. I have seen him play a few times and like what I see. I have seen Smith too and I bet he goes in the Top 5. I know of Spriggs only because he plays for Indiana, he should be a decent Pro and help our O.Line if we choose to take him.

Oh man I'm Irish and I'm living in Korea i have very little to no knowledge of college ball. i just follow summaries on thishaha

Since the Colts are currently not a playoff team, here's a mock I did trying to approach it with a modicum of realism.  Traded 1.14 and 2.14 to move up 6 spots. 

Your score is: 6907 (GRADE: A-) 

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 8 (MIA): DeForest Buckner, DE/DT, Oregon (A+) - I've not kept it a secret how much I like this guy. I think he could be our edge rusher of the future. If I recall, he also moves inside a bit and plays over the OG as well. 
Round 3 Pick 14: Kendell Beckwith, ILB, LSU (A+) - a better cover guy and hard hitter than Ragland. This is really the only pick that might fall outside of being realistic.
Round 4 Pick 14: Paul Perkins, RB, UCLA (A+) - I wanted CJ Prosser here, but Perkins can be an everyone back. His combine times will go along way in improving/hurting his draft stock, because on film, he looks like a runner who can create yards when there's nowhere to go. Plays well running routes our of the backfield as well. 
Round 5 Pick 14: D.J. White, CB, Georgia Tech (A) - A strong man cover CB, weak in zone. Not the best Tackler, bit good change of direction and ball skills.
Round 7 Pick 14: Joe Dahl, OG, Washington State (D-) - A project that started at LT but should move inside to G. Does not have great strength, but keeps good balance to absorb bull rushes. He could be a legitimate depth guy with starter potential if he can make the transition inside.

1 hour ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Since the Colts are currently not a playoff team, here's a mock I did trying to approach it with a modicum of realism.  Traded 1.14 and 2.14 to move up 6 spots. 

Your score is: 6907 (GRADE: A-) 

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 8 (MIA): DeForest Buckner, DE/DT, Oregon (A+) - I've not kept it a secret how much I like this guy. I think he could be our edge rusher of the future. If I recall, he also moves inside a bit and plays over the OG as well. 
Round 3 Pick 14: Kendell Beckwith, ILB, LSU (A+) - a better cover guy and hard hitter than Ragland. This is really the only pick that might fall outside of being realistic.
Round 4 Pick 14: Paul Perkins, RB, UCLA (A+) - I wanted CJ Prosser here, but Perkins can be an everyone back. His combine times will go along way in improving/hurting his draft stock, because on film, he looks like a runner who can create yards when there's nowhere to go. Plays well running routes our of the backfield as well. 
Round 5 Pick 14: D.J. White, CB, Georgia Tech (A) - A strong man cover CB, weak in zone. Not the best Tackler, bit good change of direction and ball skills.
Round 7 Pick 14: Joe Dahl, OG, Washington State (D-) - A project that started at LT but should move inside to G. Does not have great strength, but keeps good balance to absorb bull rushes. He could be a legitimate depth guy with starter potential if he can make the transition inside.

I love Buckner as well. That is one thing I have studied a little is Pass Rusher's. We cant go wrong with him, Smith, or Ogbah IMO. The only problem I have with these picks overall is there are no O.Lineman until the last pick and I have never heard that guy. If we can Draft a guy like Jason Spriggs O.Lineman (who is at IU by the way) in the 2nd or 3rd Round I think that would be a nice pick, he should be there to take as he is Good, not Great. I would pick an O.Lineman over a RB, JMO. We need major help protecting Andrew. I would go best Pass Rusher available in Round 1, then my next pick would be the next best available O.Lineman.

Here is my latest mock for the Colts with their current draft position...

Trades - Indy trades 1st, 2017 2nd for 8th overall pick / Indy moves down in 2nd to acquire extra 3rd / Indy moves down 4 spots in 3rd and gets extra 5th / Indy trades 4, 7th for 2017 3rd to make up for loss of 2nd in 2017 draft

Round 1 Pick 8 (MIA): Jaylon Smith, OLB/ILB, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 2 Pick 24 (MINN): Jordan Jenkins, OLB, Georgia (A)
Round 3 Pick 18 (STL): Sheldon Rankins, DT, Louisville (A)
Round 3 Pick 24 (MINN): Joe Haeg, OT, North Dakota State (B+)
Round 5 Pick 4 (DEN): Eric Striker, OLB, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 5 Pick 14: D.J. White, CB, Georgia Tech (A)

Jaylon Smith would be a dream match with the Colts. He is a local kid who played both high school and college in Indiana, and would provide this defense with a star it can build around. Jordan Jenkins provides good pass rush and leadership ability from the OLB position. Rankins is a very good run stuffer with underrated pass rush ability. Haeg can be the long term solution at RT. Striker adds pass rush and could be the next great speed rusher if coached up well. White is a talented CB who can compete for the nickel or dime spot.

In free agency I have them signing either a starting C or RG, a starting CB, and a RB. (Guys I like are Ronald Leary, Stephen Wisneiski, Sean Smith, Lamar Miller)

Here's one for this morning.  I'm not so sure what Fanspeak has against Desmond King, but I'd be surprised if he were available at our 2nd round pick:

13: R1P13

OLB JAYLON SMITH
NOTRE DAME
44: R2P13

RB EZEKIEL ELLIOTT
OHIO STATE
76: R3P13

CB DESMOND KING
IOWA
108: R4P13

DT CHRIS JONES
MISSISSIPPI STATE
139: R5P12
S DEANDRE HOUSTON-CARSON
WILLIAM & MARY
202: R7P13

G PARKER EHINGER
CINCINNATI

I just got this and was surprised some players fell to our pick.

Round 1 Pick 14: Myles Jack, OLB, UCLA (A)
Round 2 Pick 27 (DEN): Carl Nassib, DE, Penn State (A)
Round 3 Pick 14: Deion Jones, OLB, LSU (A)
Round 3 Pick 27 (DEN): Alex Collins, RB, Arkansas (A+)
Round 4 Pick 14: Brandon Shell, OT, South Carolina (A)
Round 5 Pick 14: D.J. White, CB, Georgia Tech (A)

Here is my Christmas Day Colts mock

With this draft Indy has one of the top DB cores in the league and a very talented DL...

Round 1 Pick 14: Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Florida (A)
Round 2 Pick 21 (WASH): Jordan Jenkins, OLB, Georgia (A)
Round 3 Pick 1 (TENN): Dan Voltz, C, Wisconsin (A+)
Round 3 Pick 14: Vonn Bell, SS, Ohio State (A+)
Round 3 Pick 21 (WASH): Sheldon Rankins, DT, Louisville (A+)
Round 4 Pick 14: Vernon Butler, DT, Louisiana Tech (A)
Round 5 Pick 14: Maurice Canady, CB, Virginia (A+)
Round 7 Pick 14: Leon Allen, RB, Western Kentucky (A)

I think there is a real shot Vernon Hargreaves falls to the Colts. Jaylon Smith, who we all want, may require a trade up for. Hargreaves, however, gives this team a great corner opposite Davis, and Canady provides an underrated length corner to match up with bigger WRs if needed. Butler and Djoun Smith battle it out at nickel. Jenkins adds to the pass rush, but another OLB is still needed opposite him for the future. Voltz provides much needed talent on the interior of the OL, either at C or RG. Bell gives the Colts their long term solution at FS alongside Geathers. Rankins is one of my favorite DTs, and can split time with Parry. Butler is another DT I really like and this addition makes the DL of the Colts potentially dangerous. Art Jones could very well be gone after this move to acquire 2 talented DTs. Leon Allen adds a bruising style to the Colts backfield. I would like to see them add a RB like Lamar Miller to be their #1.

Trades - Indy trades down 8 spots in round 2 with Washington, acquires extra 3rd

- Indy trades 2017 2nd for Tennessee's 3rd, 2017 5th

4 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Here is my Christmas Day Colts mock

With this draft Indy has one of the top DB cores in the league and a very talented DL...

Round 1 Pick 14: Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Florida (A)
Round 2 Pick 21 (WASH): Jordan Jenkins, OLB, Georgia (A)
Round 3 Pick 1 (TENN): Dan Voltz, C, Wisconsin (A+)
Round 3 Pick 14: Vonn Bell, SS, Ohio State (A+)
Round 3 Pick 21 (WASH): Sheldon Rankins, DT, Louisville (A+)
Round 4 Pick 14: Vernon Butler, DT, Louisiana Tech (A)
Round 5 Pick 14: Maurice Canady, CB, Virginia (A+)
Round 7 Pick 14: Leon Allen, RB, Western Kentucky (A)

I think there is a real shot Vernon Hargreaves falls to the Colts. Jaylon Smith, who we all want, may require a trade up for. Hargreaves, however, gives this team a great corner opposite Davis, and Canady provides an underrated length corner to match up with bigger WRs if needed. Butler and Djoun Smith battle it out at nickel. Jenkins adds to the pass rush, but another OLB is still needed opposite him for the future. Voltz provides much needed talent on the interior of the OL, either at C or RG. Bell gives the Colts their long term solution at FS alongside Geathers. Rankins is one of my favorite DTs, and can split time with Parry. Butler is another DT I really like and this addition makes the DL of the Colts potentially dangerous. Art Jones could very well be gone after this move to acquire 2 talented DTs. Leon Allen adds a bruising style to the Colts backfield. I would like to see them add a RB like Lamar Miller to be their #1.

Trades - Indy trades down 8 spots in round 2 with Washington, acquires extra 3rd

- Indy trades 2017 2nd for Tennessee's 3rd, 2017 5th

I would not trade up for smith. Hes a MLB. A bound to be great MLB, but not worth spending 2 picks on.

I feel the same about Hargreaves. They are ahead of their class, but that doesnt mean we should pay double for them. I acknowledge you didnt, just drawing the illustration.

Also, what do you like about Canady? Honest question. I am a fan of DJ White as a mid-round CB

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 14: Andrew Billings, DT, Baylor (B+)
Round 2 Pick 14: Vadal Alexander, OG/OT, LSU (A-)
Round 3 Pick 14: Jason Spriggs, OT, Indiana (A+)
Round 4 Pick 14: Yannick Ngakoue, OLB, Maryland (A-)
Round 5 Pick 14: Eric Striker, OLB, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 7 Pick 14: Tajae Sharpe, WR, Massachusetts (A+)

Your Future Picks: 
2017 Round 1 Pick
2018 Round 1 Pick

Got this one a few minutes ago.  Not too realistic, but I'd be perfectly ok with this. Would have liked a CB, but the board didn't fall that way this time.

Trade down in either the 1st or the second to pick up an extra 4th:

1st: Shalique Calhoun OLB/Edge, Mich St

2nd: Germain Ifedi: OT/G TX A&M

3rd: Yannick Ngakoue OLB/Edge Maryland

4th: Deon Bush: FS Miami

4th: Eric Murray: CB Minnesota

5th: DeVondre Campbell: OLB SAM Minnesota

Sign CB Casey Heyward or Janoris Jenkins; and C Stefan Wisnewski or Alex Mack (if available); and RB Lamar Miller or  Alfred Morris in free agency.  One player from each position should be affordable if we cut AJ, Cole, and Toler.

Alternate: everything the same except:

2nd:  Joshua Perry OLB Ohio State

3rd: Brandon Shell OT/G South Carolina

5th: Cassanova McKinzy ILB Auburn

Here's this morning's Fanspeak mock:

15: R1P15

OLB LEONARD FLOYD
GEORGIA
46: R2P15

C DAN VOLTZ
WISCONSIN
78: R3P15

CB DESMOND KING
IOWA
110: R4P15

OLB YANNICK NGAKOUE
MARYLAND
142: R5P15

RB C.J. PROSISE
NOTRE DAME
204: R7P15

S KEVIN BYARD
MIDDLE TENNESSEE

I'm becoming increasingly willing to take Nick Martin or Dan Voltz if they fall to us in the 2nd.  I think we REALLY need a CB high in this draft, but I feel we'll sign a FA to start next to Davis (so the draftee is to add another youngster to develop the overall corps).  I don't think King will be available to us in the 3rd (possibly the 2nd), but Boddy-Calhoun, Wiliam Jackson III, or others would be good pick-ups in the 3rd or 4th...

• 2 months later...

Was board at work today and did a simulation which I really happened to like.  I think it's pretty doubtful Nkemdiche slips as far as he did considering he has private workouts/meetings with 16 teams (or that we even pick him at all); same with Clark. The rest of the picks are at least feasible.

18: R1P18

DT JARRAN REED
ALABAMA
48: R2P17

DT ROBERT NKEMDICHE
OLE MISS
82: R3P19

OT LA'RAVEN CLARK
TEXAS TECH
116: R4P18

G JOE DAHL
WASHINGTON ST
155: R5P16

C MAX TUERK
USC
239: R7P18

ILB NICK KWIATKOSKI
WEST VIRGINIA

VIEW EACH TEAM'S DRAFT
Arizona CardinalsAtlanta FalconsBaltimore RavensBuffalo BillsCarolina PanthersChicago BearsCincinnati BengalsCleveland BrownsDallas CowboysDenver BroncosDetroit LionsGreen Bay PackersHouston TexansIndianapolis ColtsJacksonville JaguarsKansas City ChiefsLA RamsMiami DolphinsMinnesota VikingsNew England PatriotsNew Orleans SaintsNew York GiantsNew York JetsOakland RaidersPhiladelphia EaglesPittsburgh SteelersSan Diego ChargersSan Francisco 49ersSeattle SeahawksTampa Bay BuccaneersTennessee TitansWashington Redskins

OLB DARRON LEE
OHIO STATE

RYAN KELLY
ALABAMA

KARL JOSEPH
WEST VIRGINIA

OLB KAMALEI CORREA
BOISE STATE

DEON BUSH
MIAMI (FL)

PARKER EHINGER
CINCINNATI

I have multiple mocks for the Colts fans who like different players in the first.

1. OLB - Noah Spence or Leonard Floyd

2. C - Nick Martin

3. G - Christian Westerman

4. DT - Sheldon Day

5. CB - James Bradberry

7. ILB - Antonio Morrison

1. DT - A'Shawn Robinson or Andrew Billings

2. S - Karl Joseph

3. LB - Deion Jones

4. C - Graham Glasgow

5. G - Isaac Seumalo

7. OLB - James Cowser

1. OL - Jack Conklin or Taylor Decker

2. DT - Vernon Butler

3. OLB - Kyler Fackrell

4. C - Graham Glasgow

5. S - DeAndre Houston-Carson

7. CB - Juston Burris

1. ILB - Reggie Ragland

2. C - Nick Martin

3. DT - Javon Hargrave  

4. S - Sean Davis

5. OLB - Yannick Ngakoue

7. OLB - James Cowser

1. C - Ryan Kelly

2. OLB - Kamalei Correa

3. S - T.J. Green

4. CB - Rashard Robinson

5. DT - Hassan Ridgeway

7. OLB - James Cowser

I would LOVE this draft, but I don't see Jones or Williams falling that far.

OT JACK CONKLIN
MICHIGAN STATE

OLB KAMALEI CORREA
BOISE STATE

C MAX TUERK
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

CB RASHARD ROBINSON
LSU

ILB DEION JONES
LSU

RB JONATHAN WILLIAMS
ARKANSAS

15 hours ago, Footballlax31 said:
VIEW EACH TEAM'S DRAFT
Arizona CardinalsAtlanta FalconsBaltimore RavensBuffalo BillsCarolina PanthersChicago BearsCincinnati BengalsCleveland BrownsDallas CowboysDenver BroncosDetroit LionsGreen Bay PackersHouston TexansIndianapolis ColtsJacksonville JaguarsKansas City ChiefsLA RamsMiami DolphinsMinnesota VikingsNew England PatriotsNew Orleans SaintsNew York GiantsNew York JetsOakland RaidersPhiladelphia EaglesPittsburgh SteelersSan Diego ChargersSan Francisco 49ersSeattle SeahawksTampa Bay BuccaneersTennessee TitansWashington Redskins

OLB DARRON LEE
OHIO STATE

RYAN KELLY
ALABAMA

KARL JOSEPH
WEST VIRGINIA

OLB KAMALEI CORREA
BOISE STATE

DEON BUSH
MIAMI (FL)

PARKER EHINGER
CINCINNATI

I think you focused a little to much on the secondary.  Perhaps with that 3rd pick there was a DL available?  But I otherwise like what you've done.