Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tampa upsets Dallas

oldunclemark

Guys...they're toast....theyre' smoked......its over..

...6-feet under.....and its no wonder

Eh they're in trouble but they do get Romo back next week and for all the talk about how bad our division is, the NFC east is pretty damn bad in it's own right. The leading team in that division will probably be 5-5 barring an upset tonight. 8-8 very well could win that division. 

Eh they're in trouble but they do get Romo back next week and for all the talk about how bad our division is, the NFC east is pretty damn bad in it's own right. The leading team in that division will probably be 5-5 barring an upset tonight. 8-8 very well could win that division.

Would 6-10 win the NFC East??

The have Carolina and the Jets at home...with games...at Buffalo, at Miami and at Green Bay..

They'd have to win the division with 6-10

This whole Romo deal is another post I'll be ending with "if that makes" any sense" lol! It's more indicitive of how dependent teams are on the concept of passing now than it does who the quarterback is...iF ThAt MaKeS aNy SeNsE.

Whether you're Romo or Brady, if you're out your team loses atleast 3 games, probably 7 or 8 lol! I respect Romo but 2011 Manning he is not. It's like a key in a vehicle at this point. You need the original 1 or you're going nowhere no matter how efficient the rest of the vehicle is.

Yes the Colts right...well if the Jags could only kick. That would have been the equivalent of Tampa Bay beating Dallas.

They are obviously throwing the season.

In all honesty they should probably just throw the rest of the season and get the best draft picks available and stuff. Rest Romo up for next year instead of bringing him back. Let him go play golf or go on vacation and get a nice tan.

And of course my saying this will make some people go "think of the children and the integrity of the game!!!!!."

Why is there so much ESPN and NFL Net coverage and comment on a team that has had so little success for 20 years?

Because Dallas is 2-0 with Tony Romo and 0-7 without him does not necessarily mean his being out is the reason for the 0-7.

..any more than Andrew Luck being on the field for 5 losses and Matt Hasselbeck being 2-0 means that Andrew is the reason for the 5 losses..

Why is there so much ESPN and NFL Net coverage and comment on a team that has had so little success for 20 years?Because Dallas is 2-0 with Tony Romo and 0-7 without him does not necessarily mean his being out is the reason for the 0-7...any more than Andrew Luck being on the field for 5 losses and Matt Hasselbeck being 2-0 means that Andrew is the reason for the 5 losses..

They have a lot of fans and a lot of,people,that hate them. Pretty simple

Because Dallas is 2-0 with Tony Romo and 0-7 without him does not necessarily mean his being out is the reason for the 0-7.

Things that make you say what

..any more than Andrew Luck being on the field for 5 losses and Matt Hasselbeck being 2-0 means that Andrew is the reason for the 5 losses..

That's not what anybody is implying. Hass would be 0-2 if it weren't for the Jags forgetting how to kick and the Texans somehow topping their meltdown during a previous Colts game when their coach had a stroke.

I blame Jerry Jones. Actually, I blame him for everything -- world hunger, Y2K scare, Michael J. Fox's Parkinson's, the awful Dorne segments on Game of Thrones, the list goes on. I don't know what he was thinking.

Ah, the anti-most interesting man in the world.

I like it.

He's probably the one telling Grigson to interfere, also.

He called that botched kick against the Pats from Dallas.

Things that make you say what

That's not what anybody is implying. Hass would be 0-2 if it weren't for the Jags forgetting how to kick and the Texans somehow topping their meltdown during a previous Colts game when their coach had a stroke.

BC....check the Colts side of this forum..Folks most certainly were saying that Andrew cost the Colts games.

Those posts don't go away

BC....check the Colts side of this forum..Folks most certainly were saying that Andrew cost the Colts games.

Those posts don't go away

Give me Luck and Cam taking chances to win games in tough situations every time as opposed to 2 other quarterbacks whose sideline fits display more effort than what they do on the field in tough games.

Give me Luck and Cam taking chances to win games in tough situations every time as opposed to 2 other quarterbacks whose sideline fits display more effort than what they do on the field in tough games.

I agree with you...as I think you know..

I want the bomber...Bruce Arians' style..not the Andy Reid-Alex Smith style..I want Andrew '5000'

..and I don't care about interceptons...if the final score is right.