Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bold Predictions hates the Colts

Blue Horseshoe

Stalemate going into the fourth quarter, all tied, would serve the Colts good so that the pressure on Peyton piles up. Cannot let the game get away early.

I just don't want another "almost win", "closer than pundits predicted" loss like the Patriots game, can't settle for such outcomes.

Stalemate going into the fourth quarter, all tied, would serve the Colts good so that the pressure on Peyton piles up. Cannot let the game get away early.

I just don't want another "almost win", "closer than pundits predicted" loss like the Patriots game, can't settle for such outcomes.

I know the way we lost last week made me sick after coming back. Almost doesn't cut it, I agree. All people look at are wins and losses. I agree too if we can keep it close against Peyton, maybe he makes a mistake late? As great as Peyton is he has been known to do that in road games in the past.

nt really luck has better numbers than Peyton lol and Peyton is right behind him in picks

The poster I quoted was comparing this Colts team to previous Luck era squads. He said all is essentially the same exact for QB play. To which I said that's a big difference. We werent talking about a comparison with the Broncos. But I agree that Peyton's stats this year haven't been much better than Luck's.

I know the way we lost last week made me sick after coming back. Almost doesn't cut it, I agree. All people look at are wins and losses. I agree too if we can keep it close against Peyton, maybe he makes a mistake late? As great as Peyton is he has been known to do that in road games in the past.

Peyton is usually money in the regular season. It's the post season when he seems to crack under the pressure. If this was a playoff game Id feel better about our chances. Lol.

Marshall Faulk - Denver Broncos will break single game sack record and will put up 12 sacks today

Kurt Warner - Peyton Manning will have his best game ever in the city of Indianapolis and will put up 400 yards and 6 touchdowns.

Blue..he didnt say that/././really??? 12 sacks is ridiculous..Andrew wont get sacked 12 times by anybody

The poster I quoted was comparing this Colts team to previous Luck era squads. He said all is essentially the same exact for QB play. To which I said that's a big difference. We werent talking about a comparison with the Broncos. But I agree that Peyton's stats this year haven't been much better than Luck's.

oh my mistake lol I'm on my phone so it scrolled to the bottom of the thread and I didn't read just saw the comment and responded