Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jon Harrison to start at C/Other Injury News

TKnight24

Colts aren't getting their money's worth from Frank Gore. And it ain't his fault: https://t.co/rEpBhItczx via @curtcavin

— Stephen Holder (@HolderStephen)

October 30, 2015

Colts aren't getting their money's worth from Frank Gore. And it ain't his fault: https://t.co/rEpBhItczxvia @curtcavin

uuuugggh this is so true, please fire pep on the by week! please

I remember a disturbing play against the Jets in which Holmes sidestepped his assignment allowing a free-shot on Luck. He is too cowardly to efficiently protect Luck. I know Harrison is a bit sloppy but he is also more capable and fearless than Holmes. Should be a good b/u for years to come.

I remember a disturbing play against the Jets in which Holmes sidestepped his assignment allowing a free-shot on Luck. He is too cowardly to efficiently protect Luck. I know Harrison is a bit sloppy but he is also more capable and fearless than Holmes. Should be a good b/u for years to come.

Harrison snaps the ball and it flies over lucks head and the Panthers pick it up and score.

Mike Adams once again practicing today. No Khaled Holmes again, so look for Jonotthan Harrison to start on Monday night #INDvsCAR

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

October 31, 2015

Mike Adams once again practicing today. No Khaled Holmes again, so look for Jonotthan Harrison to start on Monday night #INDvsCAR

That might be the difference in winning/losing.   Harrison is just awful and the line will be disrupted again and dysfunctional.

If Harrison can get the mental mistakes eliminated he would likely be better than Holmes in the power man scheme the Colts want to run, since I think he is notably more powerful. And is less likely to get pushed back while pass blocking. I think this is what Pagano and Grigson see.

Gore 20+ carries is a good start to a road win

if it's effective. The Panthers maybe the wrong team to try to get Gore 20 carries against but you can't be be one dimensional either. One of my biggest problems with Pep is if they get down at all, it doesn't matter if it's one point or 30 points the run is completely gone from their playbook.