Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Positives of this Season so far.

RealityIsLuck

Through this very rough start of the season, believe it or not there is something to work with. I'll look at some of the positives of this young and largely disappointing season:

- Frank Gore has looked good when he's gotten touches.

- Donte Moncrief is looking like a true #2 WR, and a young up-in-coming star. 

- Dorsett has looked good in limited snaps.

- Jack Mewhort has been our best OLman. Granted, AC has been bad, but Mewhort has been a top tier Guard in the NFL thus far.

- Henry Anderson and David Parry are looking like studs up front.

- Billy Winn has worked his behind off and is getting snaps.

- D'Qwell Jackson has looked like a Pro-Bowl MLB.

- Vontae is continuing to be a top 5 CB. 

- Mike Adams & Dwight Lowery seem to be the right Safety combo for atleast the next 2 years. 

- Lastly, we play in one of the easiest divisions in NFL History (Rivaling the 10' NFC West). Ultimately the only games that will have great meaning will be the Wildcard round and so on. 

Overall, just breathe for now. We have time to get things straight and everybody knows we have the talent of a Super Bowl team we just need to get it to consistently show up. We have time to do this. I'm excited. 

Through this very rough start of the season, believe it or not there is something to work with. I'll look at some of the positives of this young and largely disappointing season:

- Frank Gore has looked good when he's gotten touches.

- Donte Moncrief is looking like a true #2 WR, and a young up-in-coming star.

- Dorsett has looked good in limited snaps.

- Jack Mewhort has been our best OLman. Granted, AC has been bad, but Mewhort has been a top tier Guard in the NFL thus far.

- Henry Anderson and David Parry are looking like studs up front.

- Billy Winn has worked his behind off and is getting snaps.

- Vontae is continuing to be a top 5 CB.

- Mike Adams & Dwight Lowery seem to be the right Safety combo for atleast the next 2 years.

- Lastly, we play in one of the easiest divisions in NFL History (Rivaling the 10' NFC West). Ultimately the only games that will have great meaning will be the Wildcard round and so on.

Overall, just breathe for now. We have time to get things straight and everybody knows we have the talent of a Super Bowl team we just need to get it to consistently show up. We have time to do this. I'm excited.

If Luck didn't stare down receivers and crutch on a certain receiver (Wayne first 2 years now Hilton last 2) Moncrief would have receiver 1 production. He not only has the talent but he's now running great routes.

18e4b301_afro-shaking-head-no.gif

You forgot playoffs there, buddy.

We're a lock to win this division. Who's gonna win more then 6 games? Texans? Jaguars? Titans? No. Exactly.

Playoffs aren't a lock. I don't care what anyone says, the Jags could still win the division. But for arguments sake I'll say the only positive is that there's 10 games left, if they win the division....

Those are some good points, but its looking like the events of the pats game have sent this team in to complete implode mode, hopefully when the dust settles we can build on some of these points and get it together for the end of the season, because chances are with our division we are still playoff bound