Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

MNF - 10-12-15 Chargers vs Steelers

Girlzarefanstoo

I know Pitt is popular..but I didn't think they had that many west coast fans.

I don't actually know why..

You will find Steelers fans everywhere. They are one of the most popular NFL teams. But that crowd sounded like a Steelers only crowd at the end.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't either. I cant figure out why they get every close call either like in SB's because they aren't a big market. I don't see the appeal.

If I am not mistaken, they have won more Super Bowls than any other team. Fans like winners. That's the appeal.

If I am not mistaken, they have won more Super Bowls than any other team. Fans like winners. That's the appeal.

Yeah they won 4 of them in the 70's though and didn't win another until 2005. I don't see the appeal with the younger generation was my point. I barely remember the Steelers of the 70's and I am in my 40's. I started watching in the late 70's so I am aware of Bradshaw and the Steel Curtain but I see people in there 20's and 30's that don't even live in Pitt root for them. It's called bandwagon by what your Post suggests.

Yeah they won 4 of them in the 70's though and didn't win another until 2005. I don't see the appeal with the younger generation was my point. I barely remember the Steelers of the 70's and I am in my 40's. I started watching in the late 70's so I am aware of Bradshaw and the Steel Curtain but I see people in there 20's and 30's that don't even live in Pitt root for them. It's called bandwagon by what your Post suggests.

Do you have to live somewhere to be a fan of a team? I have never lived anywhere near Minnesota and I am a Vikings fan. And the Vikings have never won a Super Bowl. They have never been a great team since I became a fan (in the early 90s). So, I disagree with your bandwagon comment. I think the Steelers are a class organization.

At least we didn't lose because of a bad call or something like that.  For us it came down to D going to sleep on Vick.  You can NEVER TAKE YOUR EYES OFF VICK.  He can always run it.  

Rivers throwing the pick six.

Not paying attention down field on the 70 yard pass.

Steelers D lineman knocking down that pass that would have for sure been a first down and might have been a TD

Brutal game. Love the fight in Rivers. Love his emotion too.

I refuse to go anywhere near the Charger's message board this morning, it will be unbelievably toxic. People don't get that you can play your heart out and lose. I know my Colt's fans brethren don't know anything about toxic message boards, lol!

Lol. Even when you win these boards can be toxic.

I refuse to go anywhere near the Charger's message board this morning, it will be unbelievably toxic. People don't get that you can play your heart out and lose. I know my Colt's fans brethren don't know anything about toxic message boards, lol!

Man, I thought our o line was bad. Rivers had very little time most of the night. He played great considering

He single handedly is keeping the team afloat.  They had a graphic last night on the game of how many linemen we've gone through since 2011.  I believe it was 29  at that time in the game and we lost another couple during the game.  geesh... if it weren't for bad luck we'd have no luck at all.

We had our 6th concussion last night which leads the league.  I hope someone can figure out if there's anything in the training etc. that's making it worse.

Our season is about to be over soon if we don't get it straightened out.  Oh, and we play GB this week - a walk in the park

NOT!!!!!

I never know what to do about the Chargers in my weekly football picks. The team is so unpredictable; they can play a great game and then the next week fall to pieces. One of my co-workers is a Chargers fan, and she gets quite frustrated at times. One thing: the Chargers provide their fans with some exciting games.

I never know what to do about the Chargers in my weekly football picks. The team is so unpredictable; they can play a great game and then the next week fall to pieces. One of my co-workers is a Chargers fan, and she gets quite frustrated at times. One thing: the Chargers provide their fans with some exciting games.

Yeah, I can commiserate.  We're much more consistent when we don't have so many serious injuries in the offensive line... hard to do anything on offense without a solid front and while our D is improved it can't win on it's own.  Practice today, not one of the five starting linemen is practicing as normal.  How on earth do you prepare for Green Bay without a line.  Just hoping Rivers will stay in one piece!