Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Un Official Whine And Complaint Thread

crazycolt1

Its terrible that Grigs didn't sign a stud RT or take a flyer on another Olineman. 

After all, its pretty obvious that Mewhort is going to be a crappy RT his entire career after giving up 2 bad plays against Pernell Mcphee during the first series of his second preseason game at RT.

It's funny you are one of the 1st posters of this thread. You should feel right at home in this thread.

You simply don't care for anyone who disagrees with you cheerleading opinion. I just give an honest assessment....and if you don't like it, well, sorry.

I can tell you one thing....I have never started a thread on this forum complaining about anything Colts related.

You simply don't care for anyone who disagrees with you cheerleading opinion. I just give an honest assessment....and if you don't like it, well, sorry.

I can tell you one thing....I have never started a thread on this forum complaining about anything Colts related.

If you put as much thought into the subject at hand instead of getting your personal insults and digs at me, you might have something to debate or think about. It has zero to do with what you call my cheerleading opinion and more to do with being nothing but a negative person. It's never half full for you, it's always more empty with your comments. Your negative comments outweigh bringing anything to the table that is the reality of the Colts.  If all I can do is cut and whine about the Colts and not keep a positive opinion and attitude I would find a different team to be a fan of. But, alias, that is you and you have done nothing to change my opinion. My opinion means little to anyone but me so it is what it is.

If you put as much thought into the subject at hand instead of getting your personal insults and digs at me, you might have something to debate or think about. It has zero to do with what you call my cheerleading opinion and more to do with being nothing but a negative person. It's never half full for you, it's always more empty with your comments. Your negative comments outweigh bringing anything to the table that is the reality of the Colts.  If all I can do is cut and whine about the Colts and not keep a positive opinion and attitude I would find a different team to be a fan of. But, alias, that is you and you have done nothing to change my opinion. My opinion means little to anyone but me so it is what it is.

You so full of crap