Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tyler Lockett

snkdy

I liked him in the draft process. Russell Wilson definitely should have better weapons this year, with Jimmy Graham as well.

Me too. I was hoping the Texans could grab him in the second round. I think he's going to have a stellar rookie year.

Smart player, good head for the game...that will make up for not being an athletic superfreak (not that he's un-athletic by any stretch, think Reggie Wayne...Wayne's longevity can, in part, be attributed to his football IQ, he was a step and a half ahead of everyone mentally)...

I remember he was a really popular pick on our forums.  A lot of people wanted us to take him in the 3rd round or so when they did their mocks

And props to Dustin for making that happen.

I'm pretty sure Dustin was among the first here to sing Lockett's praises,  but he was absolutely singing them the LOUDEST!!

That one goes in his plus column!       :thmup:

He is who I thought he was, Tough hard-nosed receiver with a good set of hands, If not for his size would have been a 1st round pick I believe, I think he is going to develop just like Golden Tate did and make a good replacement but that's probably a couple years away

He is who I thought he was, Tough hard-nosed receiver with a good set of hands, If not for his size would have been a 1st round pick I believe, I think he is going to develop just like Golden Tate did and make a good replacement but that's probably a couple years away

Dennis Green ??? is that you ???

*sips tea*

Yeah, you were always a big fan of his and I felt the same way about Grigson, having gotten great productivity out of T.Y. and Moncrief in rounds 3, so why Dorsett? Oh well, it is a dead horse now.

No more fumbles, Dorsett. You get a few mulligans but this fan forum crowd expects the world out of you, lol :).