8/9/2015 Colts TC (HOF Game)

TKnight24

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

https://twitter.com/SorenDurr/status/629855854897045504

Really don't get why fans wanna trade people away. You can NEVER have too many weapons. You'd think people would learn from the whoopings we've taken over the years from not having other people to rely on

And maybe let's see how these guys do in an actual game before talking about trading away our Pro Bowl WR.

And maybe let's see how these guys do in an actual game before talking about trading away our Pro Bowl WR.

I'm sure they'll be fine. Just don't understand why everyone wants to trade people away. Depth is very important. This forum talks about super bowls and everything yet wanna trade away every player just cause someone of that same position emerges

Baffles me

Fight #ColtsCamp pic.twitter.com/adgLpttSmo

— Austin Meinhardt (@Au10meinhardt)

August 9, 2015

You were down a couple of sections from me.

I started laughing when that scuffle started.  It looked like Harrison and Kelcy Quarles.  Quarles slapped the receiver on the back to show that he could have tackled him and I think he and Harrison got into it.   I could be wrong but that's what it looked like to me.  

Reminder: The Colts have been bottom five in adjusted games lost (due to injury) in six consecutive seasons.

— Kyle J. Rodriguez (@ColtsAuth_Kyle)

August 9, 2015

From yesterday: I think Defensive Coordinator Greg Manusky loves him some Oklahoma Drill. @Colts #ColtsCamp pic.twitter.com/jkCBTuW9xO

— Steve Andress (@ColtsReporter)

August 9, 2015

Jalil Brown, who has five interceptions, stripped Donte Moncrief after a reception today. #ColtsCamp15

— George Bremer (@gmbremer)

August 9, 2015

Undrafted WR Quan Bray continues to make plays. Pagano said his name comes up in positional meetings post-practice every day. #ColtsCamp15

— George Bremer (@gmbremer)

August 9, 2015

With Bray looking so good early in camp, I wouldn't be surprised if Grigs isn't going to try and pull off another Caesar Rayford-type trade.  Yeah, it's early, but talking up his value isn't going to hurt anything.

You were down a couple of sections from me.

I started laughing when that scuffle started. It looked like Harrison and Kelcy Quarles. Quarles slapped the receiver on the back to show that he could have tackled him and I think he and Harrison got into it. I could be wrong but that's what it looked like to me.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's who it was! I didn't know they got kicked out of practice for that! I was glad we got to see some emotion!

I'll take a 5 day guy with upside and who's the son of a HOFer over a WR who's been here for 3 years bouncing back and forth between PS and active roster.

I'm excited for Carter, so if I end up disappointed so be it. It's life, disappointment will occur

You can't hold the PS designation against him with the depth we've had.

Apparently, the guy is not "chopped liver".

He was ranked 15 of 181 CBs in the 2011 draft, and projected as 3rd or 4th round...selected in the 4th at 118th by K.C.

Maybe the game is finally clicking for him.

Some guys just take a little longer to develop. I'm really hoping he's just scratching the surface with his true potential. If he can turn out to be a stud.. our CB situation will be 10x better if Brown and Smith can play at a high level.

I can cause he's had numerous chances to cement himself on the 53. Instead of being a player in one game then on the PS the next week

We have had way to much depth at WR since he's been in the team. Who was he supposed to supplant? Reggie? Ty? How about Avery, or DHB who they just couldn't admit was terrible, so didn't? How about Rogers, who everyone was high? Maybe Hakeem Nicks?

All those players were either good players, or people the staff just didn't want to admit were bad, just so they wouldn't look stupid. We know this staff is capable of doing that, TRich anyone?

We have had way to much depth at WR since he's been in the team. Who was he supposed to supplant? Reggie? Ty? How about Avery, or DHB who they just couldn't admit was terrible, so didn't? How about Rogers, who everyone was high? Maybe Hakeem Nicks?

All those players were either good players, or people the staff just didn't want to admit were bad, just so they wouldn't look stupid. We know this staff is capable of doing that, TRich anyone?

Agree with the dumb staff part. But my point is Griff is always available. I'm not saying he's bad, just not worth the hype he gets. If he was so good he'd get plucked by another team off of our PS. He doesn't though, he's always right there waiting on the call from Grigson saying he's back on the 53 roster

Agree with the dumb staff part. But my point is Griff is always available. I'm not saying he's bad, just not worth the hype he gets. If he was so good he'd get plucked by another team off of our PS. He doesn't though, he's always right there waiting on the call from Grigson saying he's back on the 53 roster

Let's not forget that he clears waivers every time he is released.

Why would anyone claim somebody who never had any real snaps until last year. Once he playe he showed he was good and we had him on active until it was too late into the year for another team to bring him in.

I hope most of these are precautionary.

I'm sure they are, they havn't been moved to the PUP list or anything.  

In TC and in pre-season they are real careful about injuries and will sit you for a day to help you heal up from even the most minor injuries.  Especially if you are a core member of the team.  I would guess that if this where a game in the season all those guys would play.

Run D stands up: One of the more spirited periods of Sunday's practice featured running game work, and the defense came away the clear winner.

Among the highlights were runs that were blown up by defensive linemen Montori Hughes and David Parry, respectively. Both players got good shots on the running backs.

It was an encouraging sign considering the Colts' struggles, at times, with their run defense.

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2015/08/09/colts-observations-players-tossed-scuffle/31387997/?utm_campaign=FeedBlitzRss&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_source=feedblitz&utm_content=Colts+camp%3A+Players+tossed+after+scuffle

Why would anyone claim somebody who never had any real snaps until last year. Once he playe he showed he was good and we had him on active until it was too late into the year for another team to bring him in.

He had real snaps. He made a few good plays the year we played the Chiefs twice. He made plays in the first Chiefs game.