Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

8/9/2015 Colts TC (HOF Game)

TKnight24

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys in shoulder pads this afternoon. We see Erik Walden, Kendall Langford and Adam Vinatieir back at practice today. No Carter or Butler

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

August 9, 2015

Darius Butler, Justin Sinz and Denzelle Good all appear to be out today. Josh Robinson has a helmet. Could return. #ColtsCamp15

— George Bremer (@gmbremer)

August 9, 2015

Probably just postpone it. If they were cancelling it they would've done it by now cause they know fans are heading out

I hope us fans have no bearing on if practice is cancelled. A game is one thing but the team won't get this time back.

I hope us fans have no bearing on if practice is cancelled. A game is one thing but the team won't get this time back.

It's not even raining in Anderson.

When it does they move practice to game field which is turf. If it storms they usually postpone. Unless it's really bad. Fans don't have big influence I'm sure.

Chuck Pagano very involved during DB drills, as he has been all camp. Giving advice/feedback to individual CBs after most plays. #ColtsCamp

— Josh Wilson (@JoshWilsonSB)

August 9, 2015

Glad to hear he's really devoting time to what he's best at, coaching up defensive players and more specifically the secondary. If he can coach up D'Joun and Geathers the way he did with Vontae, we will have one of the best DB cores in the NFL.

95% of the time in camp so far, the OL has been Castonzo, Louis, Holmes, Herremans, Mewhort. Continuity so far, as coaches want.

— Steve Andress (@ColtsReporter)

August 9, 2015

Good playing time with first team for D'Joun Smith and Jalil Brown today with Vontae Davis and Darius Butler out today. #Colts

August 9, 2015

I'll be stunned if Whalen doesn't make the team.

If we don't carry 6 he's not making the team. We carry 5 and I believe carter will get the nod over Whalen. 4 TD'S in one camp session isn't something to take lightly

Whalen just makes catches, don't recall him scoring yet

If we don't carry 6 he's not making the team. We carry 5 and I believe carter will get the nod over Whalen. 4 TD'S in one camp session isn't something to take lightly

Whalen just makes catches, don't recall him scoring yet

There is a spot in this league for Whalen. If he doesnt make the team it's because the potential depth at receiver is absolutely insane.

I'll be stunned if Whalen doesn't make the team.

Depends on whether we keep 5 or 6 wideouts.  It sounds like Carter is having a great camp as well and he offers a world

of up side with his hands and reach.  I'd give him the 5th spot, while Griff has been here forever and we know his tangibles. 

IMO he would have a shot at the 6th spot.

Amarlo Herrera with the INT. Bryan Bennett had two open guys but decided to force a throw and it was picked. #ColtsCamp

August 9, 2015

Luck buys time and finds Donte Moncrief, who makes a nice adjustment in the end zone for a TD with 4.3 seconds left on clock. #ColtsCamp

August 9, 2015