Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Rest Of The League Should Be Scared Of Our Draft, Not Make Fun Of Us...

weve seen what we have turned this team with our draft:

-Dallas Clarke

-Bob Sanders

-Dwight Freeney

-Robert Mathis

-Reggie Wayne

-Marvin Harrison

-Edge James

Weve always had high picks! Now that we have top picks in every round. We can take it to another level. Im just tired of people making fun of us and show them what we will do with our draft players. Just like the Texans did with theirs...

After years of seeing him play I thought people would remember how to spell his name..

Agreed! i mean i guess i can understand if someone mis-spells Castonzo's name, as this is his first year here...but some people still say "Payton" instead of "Peyton", too...if you watch games, their names are on the screen several times a game for several years in a row...c'mon, people! lol

With the exception of last year, our draft selections haven't been exactly stellar and the Polians are catching the blame. As they should. That being said, a part of me thinks that Bill Polian can turn this year's draft into something brilliant. I think I trust him more than anyone else in the league to handle this situation. I think this is when he earns that "Executive of the year" award.

With the exception of last year, our draft selections haven't been exactly stellar and the Polians are catching the blame. As they should. That being said, a part of me thinks that Bill Polian can turn this year's draft into something brilliant. I think I trust him more than anyone else in the league to handle this situation. I think this is when he earns that "Executive of the year" award.

I don't remember when he got the award, I'm just talking in general that he's been cited for it. Also, I meant to say that I think Bill has a big hand in this draft and doesn't leave it all for Chris.

I don't remember when he got the award, I'm just talking in general that he's been cited for it. Also, I meant to say that I think Bill has a big hand in this draft and doesn't leave it all for Chris.

no one else has won it 6 times (goerge young has 5) and with 3 different teams, that makes it even more impressive . that's why he is the best right now, despite what a lot of fans here say.

i like how most of the replys were about spelling Dallas Clarke's name wrong...

rather then answering the forum question! Everyone banned! jk

i have always hated spelling police and think banning someone that does this should be a rule. NOTHING good comes from it.

It isn't that hard to spell correctly or add punctuation, periods, commas etc.. Just takes like a few extra SECONDS to do that stuff..

are you one of those people that complains about every little detail that might not have done correctly in a game that your team won? isn't winning the only thing that matters? likewise, if it is legible, who cares if it's 100% perfect. maybe you are a english teacher and can't get the grading thing out of your system.

are you one of those people that complains about every little detail that might not have done correctly in a game that your team won? isn't winning the only thing that matters? likewise, if it is legible, who cares if it's 100% perfect. maybe you are a english teacher and can't get the grading thing out of your system. (lol)

Maybe you went a little overboard....

Maybe you cant take the extra second to correct your mistakes and not look like a 9 year old when you type? Its not that hard dude....

no one else has won it 6 times (goerge young has 5) and with 3 different teams, that makes it even more impressive . that's why he is the best right now, despite what a lot of fans here say.

he won in 09? for what?

i like how most of the replys were about spelling Dallas Clarke's name wrong...

rather then answering the forum question! Everyone banned! jk

I wasnt trying to be a grammar nazi...but i know i cant be the only one who gets irritated by "fans" who cant seem to spell the names of the big time players on their favorite team...especially when the names are in print on tv every sunday....on espn.com and colts.com every day....and in these threads in these forums...

and by the way, in your above complaint, you spelled it WRONG AGAIN! drop the "E" from Clark's name and you will have it correct

Payton Manning. I just don't get it. The qb of our team and you don't know how to spell his name? C'mon man!

I notice that most of those who spell Manning's name that way tend to be fans of other teams or very casual type Colts fan.

My pet peeve is all the people who mispell the word "ridiculous"...typing "rediculous". I know it's not a player name but it happens all the time on these boards and drives me nuts.