Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Arthur Jones "Hungry" for 2015 Season

TKnight24

Bad choice of words. Arthur is always 'hungry'...cheeseburgers, ice cream, and on and on.

With all these weeks before training camp, the guy could put on 30 pounds...he is an eating machine.

The Colts will be lucky if he shows up at camp under 340...heck, lucky if he is under 350.

...The Ravens knew about the weight problem.

I was gonna make a Fat Albert joke, but given what we now know about comedian Bill Cosby I won't do that. Enough said. 

That's OK...you can make it a 'Fat Arthur' joke.

Actually, it's sad that the guy has no self-control over stuffing down the groceries, especially the sweets.

haha The last thing I expected to see here. Goofy & hilarious at the same time. Now, I've got a hankering for the flavor of the day. MMM Good...

Hey, did Jones tackle the truck or not? 

Yep...stopped it in it's tracks with more enthusiasm than the football field.

Bad choice of words. Arthur is always 'hungry'...cheeseburgers, ice cream, and on and on.

With all these weeks before training camp, the guy could put on 30 pounds...he is an eating machine.

The Colts will be lucky if he shows up at camp under 340...heck, lucky if he is under 350.

I don't know man, he was way too fat last year for sure, but this year he weighed in 20 pounds less and looked very slim in some of the OTA pics I saw of him. I think we're gonna see some good things from his fat @$$ this year.

I don't know man, he was way too fat last year for sure, but this year he weighed in 20 pounds less and looked very slim in some of the OTA pics I saw of him. I think we're gonna see some good things from his fat * this year.

I hope you're right...we are paying him a lot of cash.

I never get these tweets and posts. What else would he say in an interview, "well uhh yeah, I was hurt last year and still got paid, and I'm kind of out of shape right now and not really feeling it this year, I think Ill take this season pretty easy". 

He's down at 320 right now... no way he shows up to camp over 350.