Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Browns trade for P Andy Lee

Colts_Fan12

Browns give a 7th for him. Why would they trade for a punter lol

The trade IMO boils down to Cleveland wanting a top level punter at around 6 mill over the next two years. Dallas probably decided to second guess the contract they gave him a couple years ago and just dump. 7th rounder is pretty much just giving him away and getting rid of the salary.

Makes me wonder what Pat McAfee would get, trade-wise.

A plain Mcdouble from Mcdonalds and and size fry of the owners choosing...... I know I know go big or go home, Pat Mcafee is one of the best punter in the league so also thrown in is a Spicey chicken sandwhich and a cookies and cream milkshake from Chick Fil a.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I love what Ballard had done. However, it's not going to be that easy . This guy has all the talent to be legit. He has been to two teams and the same theme keeps reoccurring. He was most likely supported by nutritionists in his last two stops in college. For some reason, he failed to do, what seemed to be  a simple task, to take care of his health. He appeared to continue to bomb the interview process. All world talent inside a very immature body. Here is hoping that he can become what the Colts drafted him to be. 
    • Really? I haven't seen those comparisons, and if that is happening, I do not agree with them at all. Especially Campbell, who was a clear slot guy right from the start, whereas Mitchell is a a clear X with the potential to be a number 1 receiver as an X. 
    • Guys he’s being compared too include Chalk and Paris Campbell in terms of the type of player he will be in the NFL.  Should push Pierce for sure.
    • I don't have a problem with Ballard going to bat for his guys, or any young player, and I mostly agree with what he said. I'm also glad he said it.   However, AD Mitchell had a sloppy Combine, and said some things in his presser that could be interpreted as him not giving full effort every down (I think the comments were innocuous). I think it would have been good for Ballard to address some of those things, or for the questions to get more specific about some of the concerns. Including the diabetes.   The questions they asked AD tonight were, mostly, garbage. Four or five different versions of 'are you mad you didn't get drafted sooner' that were all met with the same energy from AD. Sometimes this group of reporters is like a dog with a bone, just won't let go of a certain angle. Asked and answered, let's move on guys.
    • I'm not sure if he is feeling some pressure to win this year, but he has definitely put on a little belly and the hair is not a good look for him. Some men (not many) are able to pull off long hair, Ballard is not one of them.
  • Members

• funktacious2

funktacious2 590

• NFLfan

NFLfan 17,418

Moderators
    • Shaolin06

Shaolin06 28

• bertjones7

bertjones7 347

• Superman

Superman 20,852