Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Art Jones is a really big man

RockThatBlue

Nice car for sure, Though I personally like GTO's more, especially 1967 GTO. I also like 1968 chevy Camaro as well as the 1969 version

That's what I have. A 1969 Camaro RS/SS. I have had it since 1972. It has a 396 with a high rise edelbrock manifold and dual line carb. 4 speed Trans,  Hooker headers. 411 * track chunk. I have the original wheels in storage but it wears a full set of Cragar S/S Super Sport wheels. It is Indy pace car orange with a black vinyl top.  It is a driver so it's not mint and worth the big money but I enjoy it. Too expensive for gas but I do take it out locally to Greenwood In when I can. Before I bought the Camaro I did own a 1969 GTO but the ex wife got that!

That's what I have. A 1969 Camaro RS/SS. I have had it since 1972. It has a 396 with a high rise edelbrock manifold and dual line carb. 4 speed Trans,  Hooker headers. 411 * track chunk. I have the original wheels in storage but it wears a full set of Cragar S/S Super Sport wheels. It is Indy pace car orange with a black vinyl top.  It is a driver so it's not mint and worth the big money but I enjoy it. Too expensive for gas but I do take it out locally to Greenwood In when I can. Before I bought the Camaro I did own a 1969 GTO but the ex wife got that!

i love cragar ss wheels.  had a 70 chevelle ss red/black with those wheels, sexy

Nice...my personal favorites were the '67 GTO and '67 Chevelle SS

GM had some great cars back then.

Nice car for sure, Though I personally like GTO's more, especially 1967 GTO. I also like 1968 chevy Camaro as well as the 1969 version

Nice!  but..   also... 1969 Boss 302, 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona, 1970 Plymouth Road Runner Superbird, 1970 Plymouth Hemi Barracuda, 1969 GTO Judge Ram Air III, !969 Chevy Chevelle SS 396...    ah so many awesome vehicles.... to numerous to list...

haha, CBS got that wrong? Too funny.

Dude is huge though.

What I wanna know is this: If Mr. Jones took the sports car for a test drive himself, did he roll out of it once he returned the vehicle to the lot & was Prince's song "Little Red Corvette" playing on the speakers just before he returned the keys? Just messin' around LIA.  :hat:

Fitting into a car aside.......

Having this proven run stopper not have an injury will be HUGE for this defense....

He was a stationary body last year...... That wasnt enough

Having a high ankle sprain is an enormously limiting injury.

They just don't heal, when you keep playing on them.

I have had them before, and they take forever to heal, just from walking on them.... let alone

trying to play on them.

This is just one of the areas that I just cant help thinking that we are going to be much better in

Yes.... my glass is half full  :)   

... I blew that Camaro off my back and drove that little girl away...

full set of Cragar S/S Super Sport wheels. 

There's a term I haven't heard for many moons. Just reading that, I can almost smell the burning oil and marijuana smoke from a Chevy Nova full of long haired hoodlums.

GOOD TIMES!

Lol! Keep those cars in your name!

Mine is a 62 Vette. Had it for over 30 years. It has a 350, but I'm planning on a full restore, including finding a 327.

But I'm not a Motörhead, really!

Lol! Keep those cars in your name!

Mine is a 62 Vette. Had it for over 30 years. It has a 350, but I'm planning on a full restore, including finding a 327.

But I'm not a Motörhead, really!

Do love body style of the old Vettes :thmup:. Finding the 327 should be easy now.