Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Team of the Decade

JerodMayo51

My my, you have become good at exactly what some of the Patriot fans do. Deflect the issues? lol I get your point but you don't seem to get mine so I will let it go and move on before I get into more trouble.

Well I am speaking as a poster so you won't get in trouble.  Again why can't a topic be discussed intelligently?  Would you like to see all pat fans banned from the site. And then  when another team get on a big roll would you like to see them all banned too because they will be here?

I get the topic comes off as a gloat to you- but its nothing more than a statement of facts with no gloating comment added to it. I mean it is what it is right. In football terms that is. My comment would be why are they that team when we have supposed parity.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Patriot Troll The Spygate link shows a pattern that Roger Goodell stats in a Oct 12 2014 NY Post article , The filming of Jets practice & many others for many years .

I did'nt but I know how to read try it before you TROLL me again . Read the links then get back with me if you don't understand written english .

Once again.

You have no idea about Spygate.

There was never a recording of a Jets practice.

The Patriots were the team of the decade in the 2000's, and now into the 2nd decade from 2010+ it looks like they're still the team of the new decade..

The greatest run in NFL history.

Super Bowl Victories

t-1. New England Patriots (1)

t-1. Seattle Seahawks (1)

t-1. Baltimore Ravens (1)

t-1. Green Bay Packers (1)

t-1. New York Giants (1)

Conference Championships

t-1. New England Patriots (2)

t-1. Seattle Seahawks (2)

t-3. Baltimore Ravens (1)

t-3. Green Bay Packers (1)

t-3 New York Giants (1)

Conference Championship Game Appearances

1. New England Patriots (4)

t2. Seattle Seahawks (2)

t2. Baltimore Ravens (2)

t2. Green Bay Packers (2)

5. New York Giants (1)

Division Titles

1. New England Patriots (5)

2. Green Bay Packers (4)

3. Seattle Seahawks (3)

4. Baltimore Ravens (2)

5. New York Giants (1)

Playoff Wins

t1. New England Patriots (7)

t1. Baltimore Ravens (7)

t1. Seattle Seahawks (7)

4. Green Bay Packers (6)

5. New York Giants (4)

Playoff Appearances

t1. New England Patriots (5)

t1 Green Bay Packers (5)

t3. Baltimore Ravens (4)

t3. Seattle Seahawks (4)

5. New York Giants (1)

Regular Season Record

1. New England Patriots (63-17, .788)

2. Green Bay Packers (56-23-1, .706)

3. Baltimore Ravens (52-28, .650)

4. Seattle Seahawks (50-30, .600)

5. New York Giants (41-39, .513)

Point Differential

1. New England Patriots (+863, avg season +173, avg game +10.8)

2. Green Bay Packers (+573, avg season +115, avg game +7.2)

3. Seattle Seahawks (+402, avg season +80, avg game +5.0)

4. Baltimore Ravens (+328, avg season +66, avg game +4.1)

5. New York Giants (+17, avg season +3, avg game +0.2)

Your dynasty* would be even more impressive if the Pats weren't known for infamous scandals during this same run.  Enjoy it all while you can though.  Luck and the Colts' time is coming.  The wheels leading to your eventual downfall are already in motion.

Well lets take the topic at hand. Lets substitute another team with those stats. Do you suggest stats showing a team of decade should not be allowed? Unless of course its colts. Patriot fans like any fan who break rules get warnings.

Fans leaving because of what? Count the number of patriot fans here. People leave for many reasons and others join yet you pretend to know why?

Why can't a topic be discussed intelligently?  I'd be really curious to see how parity is or isn't the reason.

I thought this was a COLTS board and have been reading posts for a number of years, I havent made very many post but I used to like the opinions brought up here, I started posting a few months ago and had some very good discusions until I  gave my opinion on the patriots , I was instantly told that I didnt know what I was talking about and pretty much told if I didnt like it I could leave .I AM A colts FAN,I have bleed blue for 20+ years, and I am sick of reading all this crap about how good the Patriot are and they did not have any advantages by filming and changing the psi of the balls,If they want to spout there crap let them do it somewhere where someone that gives a crap will read it.When this crap is posted here there is now other reason but to start a argument. 

So many sour grapes here.

When they come here to gloat on the Colts forum what do you expect?  No one here is going to bow down and kiss their tainted rings. We are just waiting for when the pendulum swings back in our direction.  It will be that much sweeter given their arrogance.  The Pats have dominated on the field but not without scandal.  That diminishes everything their fans try to lorde over us.  If they come here to try to flash their rings in our faces then some of us will point out the tarnish. 

I get the topic comes off as a gloat to you- but its nothing more than a statement of facts

I think we all know better than that.

This wasn't posted on a Vikings forum, JJ.

And this is the same poster, if memory serves, who posted the troll-tastic 'Colts fans are just jealous' rag of an article here.

So it's not just a statement of facts.

When they come here to gloat on the Colts forum what do you expect? No one here is going to bow down and kiss their tainted rings. We are just waiting for when the pendulum swings back in our direction. It will be that much sweeter given their arrogance. The Pats have dominated on the field but not without scandal. That diminishes everything their fans try to lorde over us. If they come here to try to flash their rings in our faces then some of us will point out the tarnish.

I get it; It's a rivalry. But there's bad taste and hurtful topics from both sides. Anything positive posted and all of a sudden it is deemed gloating and personal attacks are made. I just think everyone should take pills of the chill variety and just enjoy football while a historic rivalry between two Hall of Famers lingers on.

I thought this was a COLTS board and have been reading posts for a number of years, I havent made very many post but I used to like the opinions brought up here, I started posting a few months ago and had some very good discusions until I gave my opinion on the patriots , I was instantly told that I didnt know what I was talking about and pretty much told if I didnt like it I could leave .I AM A colts FAN,I have bleed blue for 20+ years, and I am sick of reading all this crap about how good the Patriot are and they did not have any advantages by filming and changing the psi of the balls,If they want to spout there crap let them do it somewhere where someone that gives a crap will read it.When this crap is posted here there is now other reason but to start a argument.

Some of you truly need to look up Spygate.

For the millionth time, all that was recorded was signals that 80,000 people could see. Instead of writing those down by hand, BB just recorded them because it was quicker.

That's. It. Everyone in the stands saw the same thing as the guy with the videocamera.

Apparently none of you watched Goodell's press conference where these were played.

When they come here to gloat on the Colts forum what do you expect? No one here is going to bow down and kiss their tainted rings. We are just waiting for when the pendulum swings back in our direction. It will be that much sweeter given their arrogance. The Pats have dominated on the field but not without scandal. That diminishes everything their fans try to lorde over us. If they come here to try to flash their rings in our faces then some of us will point out the tarnish.

Except there's no tarnish. At all. Bright and gleaming. Only haters think there's a taint. As has been pointed out ad naseum, even by Colts' management, Spygate was nothing.

Except there's no tarnish. At all. Bright and gleaming. Only haters think there's a taint. As has been pointed out ad naseum, even by Colts' management, Spygate was nothing.

Keep telling yourself that.  If it was nothing...why destroy the tapes and all evidence of the scope of the Pats transgressions?  You won't convince me no matter how many times you jump on Colts forums in feeble attempts to defend the Pats' shadiness. You're  fighting a losing battle on these boards.  The very fact you feel the need to do this constantly confirms your uneasiness with your franchise's known reputation for impropriety.   It's a travesty really as these Pats teams were talented enough on their own to accomplish this  legitimately in my opinion. They never even needed to resort to the scandalous tactics which now call their accomplishments into question and have traumatized poor fans like yourself.  

Keep telling yourself that. If it was nothing...why destroy the tapes and all evidence of the scope of the Pats transgressions? You won't convince me no matter how many times you jump on Colts forums in feeble attempts to defend the Pats' shadiness. You're fighting a losing battle on these boards. The very fact you feel the need to do this constantly confirms your uneasiness with your franchise's known reputation for impropriety. It's a travesty really as these Pats teams were talented enough on their own to accomplish this legitimately in my opinion. They never even needed to resort to the scandalous tactics which now call their accomplishments into question and have traumatized poor fans like yourself.

Traumatized? Nah. I feel pity for those who clearly fail to understand the issue .

Question: did you see the examples of the tapes played during Goodell's press conference?

If you did , you'd know why Spygate is laughable.

Traumatized? Nah. I feel pity for those who clearly fail to understand the issue .

Question: did you see the examples of the tapes played during Goodell's press conference?

If you did , you'd know why Spygate is laughable.

then why destroy the evidence?

Posted · Hidden by Superman, March 2, 2015 - quoting hidden post
Hidden by Superman, March 2, 2015 - quoting hidden post

I suggested that we do a separate forum for all Brady and Pat stuff. Put them off like a bunch of lepers but the Mods shot it down.

I love that idea cause our NFL general section is always flooded with pats crap
Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 1, 2015 - talking about moderation
Hidden by Nadine, March 1, 2015 - talking about moderation

I get a warning for "baiting" and I am just curious as to what this is? Is there a relation to gloating in a Colts forum and "baiting"? The mods might as well do away with the NFL general section because all it has become is a thread for the larger part of the Patriots fans to enter to stir the pot so to say. It's sad that all Patriot related issues don't have a thread all of their own. That way the Patriot fans could do their gloating, bragging and flexing in their own section. There is a very long list of ex-Colt fans who used to be here and have chosen to leave. I have no clue as to how many are on the list but it very extensive. Sad, but true.

every warning I've got and suspensions I've had we're pretty much all cause of pats fans gloating or trying to start crap

And this is the same poster, if memory serves, who posted the troll-tastic 'Colts fans are just jealous' rag of an article here.

well if its a troll post it should just be shut down. I was only looking at the numbers myself.

Huge kudos to you for putting JJ in his place. I like the guy but he really had no business monitoring this thread in the manner he did. If Colt fans needed to be put in their place , he should have let another moderator do it. Reasons for that are obvious. I also think he is taking offense to Colts fans referring to Spygate and deflation gate. Hard to pin it down but he makes reference to discussing this post with more "intelligence" and I think called it "baiting." If Colt fans want to put an * to NE achievements , that's their prerogative. They also have the right to take a different view to Spygate than what Virdulant has now posted for the 183rd time. I never saw him (JJ) step in and stop NE fans from making the case that Luck and Dalton were the same guy in that ridiculous thread a while back. That was every bit as much of a "bait" as Colt fans did in this thread.

Some of you truly need to look up Spygate.

For the millionth time, all that was recorded was signals that 80,000 people could see. Instead of writing those down by hand, BB just recorded them because it was quicker.

That's. It. Everyone in the stands saw the same thing as the guy with the videocamera.

Apparently none of you watched Goodell's press conference where these were played.

Anywhere else but the patriots forums these are the,    facts   they were not ethical in there involvment in the taping! They were issued fines if they did not break the rules they would not have been. So prove that I dont Know what Im talking about . These are facts The CRAP your spouting is your opinion. And as long as your on this board it will be looked at differently. And I might add viewed as an argument  by your rival.

Huge kudos to you for putting JJ in his place. I like the guy but he really had no business monitoring this thread in the manner he did. If Colt fans needed to be put in their place , he should have let another moderator do it. Reasons for that are obvious. I also think he is taking offense to Colts fans referring to Spygate and deflation gate. Hard to pin it down but he makes reference to discussing this post with more "intelligence" and I think called it "baiting." If Colt fans want to put an * to NE achievements , that's their prerogative. They also have the right to take a different view to Spygate than what Virdulant has now posted for the 183rd time. I never saw him (JJ) step in and stop NE fans from making the case that Luck and Dalton were the same guy in that ridiculous thread a while back. That was every bit as much of a "bait" as Colt fans did in this thread.

I like JJ as well he's never been rude but he does seem to take sides. I don't wanna start anything or get in trouble but, I just don't feel a known pats fan should be a moderator on a colts forum.

I like JJ as well he's never been rude but he does seem to take sides. I don't wanna start anything or get in trouble but, I just don't feel a known pats fan should be a moderator on a colts forum.

I personally think it's pretty much nonsense that NE's achievements had a lot to do with Spygate. However the guy that started this thread is troll like and this was no doubt started to rub out noses in the dirt. So if I can annoy him and his buddies by saying they are cheaters , it's my prerogative to do so. JJ as I said is a good guy but he used very poor judgment monitoring this thread in the manner he did. If there was something wrong going on here Nadine or another moderator would have taken care of it. I know I'm to suppose to be making these comments but I can use time off if need be.

At the top of my page it says INDIANAPOLIS COLTS or are you going to tell me different? Why are you even defending this bull?

He said to read the subforum. It is the NFL General section...which means you discuss the NFL in general.

Posted · Hidden by Superman, March 2, 2015 - discussing moderation
Hidden by Superman, March 2, 2015 - discussing moderation

At the top of my page it says INDIANAPOLIS COLTS or are you going to tell me different? Why are you even defending this bull?

Oh I see you are one of them .Why are you a moderator on a COLTS forum?

He means the thread is designated to anything pertaining to the NFL and he is no doubt correct.

The Patriots were the team of the decade in the 2000's, and now into the 2nd decade from 2010+ it looks like they're still the team of the new decade..

The greatest run in NFL history.

Super Bowl Victories

t-1. New England Patriots (1)

t-1. Seattle Seahawks (1)

t-1. Baltimore Ravens (1)

t-1. Green Bay Packers (1)

t-1. New York Giants (1)

Conference Championships

t-1. New England Patriots (2)

t-1. Seattle Seahawks (2)

t-3. Baltimore Ravens (1)

t-3. Green Bay Packers (1)

t-3 New York Giants (1)

Conference Championship Game Appearances

1. New England Patriots (4)

t2. Seattle Seahawks (2)

t2. Baltimore Ravens (2)

t2. Green Bay Packers (2)

5. New York Giants (1)

Division Titles

1. New England Patriots (5)

2. Green Bay Packers (4)

3. Seattle Seahawks (3)

4. Baltimore Ravens (2)

5. New York Giants (1)

Playoff Wins

t1. New England Patriots (7)

t1. Baltimore Ravens (7)

t1. Seattle Seahawks (7)

4. Green Bay Packers (6)

5. New York Giants (4)

Playoff Appearances

t1. New England Patriots (5)

t1 Green Bay Packers (5)

t3. Baltimore Ravens (4)

t3. Seattle Seahawks (4)

5. New York Giants (1)

Regular Season Record

1. New England Patriots (63-17, .788)

2. Green Bay Packers (56-23-1, .706)

3. Baltimore Ravens (52-28, .650)

4. Seattle Seahawks (50-30, .600)

5. New York Giants (41-39, .513)

Point Differential

1. New England Patriots (+863, avg season +173, avg game +10.8)

2. Green Bay Packers (+573, avg season +115, avg game +7.2)

3. Seattle Seahawks (+402, avg season +80, avg game +5.0)

4. Baltimore Ravens (+328, avg season +66, avg game +4.1)

5. New York Giants (+17, avg season +3, avg game +0.2)

Hey,  I'm curious......

How many websites are you visiting to post this?

Just wondering how many fan bases are pretty much hating your guts right now?     :thmup:

Hey,  as long as you don't care,  knock your socks off!!

He said to read the subforum. It is the NFL General section...which means you discuss the NFL in general.

yeah it's fine to discuss other games goin on or signings but the pats fans here make it seem like we need to know everytine Bill or Tom scratch their butt

yeah it's fine to discuss other games goin on or signings but the pats fans here make it seem like we need to know everytine Bill or Tom scratch their butt

I'm almost certain this thread was retaliation for the cheaters thread the clown poster started earlier. It's a neverending cycle.

And it is still the General section. We see Broncos stuff posted a lot too, do you want it to be exclusively Colts in every sub? Time to read another forum.

Wow , your kidding right My point is if you go into your rivals home and call his kids ugly you should expect there to be consequences, This might be NFL general but dont rub our noses in it! It is a COLTS forum that includes a SUB forum!

Wow , your kidding right My point is if you go into your rivals home and call his kids ugly you should expect there to be consequences, This might be NFL general but dont rub our noses in it! It is a COLTS forum that includes a SUB forum!

It's not your rivals fault if you have ugly kids lol.

I'm not getting the ugly kid thing at all. If the Colts are ugly , what does it make the teams that didn't even make the playoffs ?

If you don't get it, best to stay out of it. It was a joke, even the poster I said it to thought it was funny. I meant no harm, I promise :)