Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Team of the Decade

JerodMayo51

Posted · Hidden by Superman, March 2, 2015 - discussing moderation
Hidden by Superman, March 2, 2015 - discussing moderation

I'm sure you will be getting a vacation after this one. This thread was closed already

I'm sure I won't be, I don't know what happened to the previous thread and did not get any sort of message or notification of it.. i did see a bunch of quotes and responses to the last one that i never got a chance to read or respond to.

This is NFL General related, its the top 5 teams and in multiple categories that you would use to rank the best teams..  This isn't against any forum rules and is completely relevant to the topic area...   There is no logical reason why anyone could have a problem with this post, other than just general dislike because its a top 5 that the Colts aren't on... but thats not my doing, the stats are what they are

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure I won't be, I don't know what happened to the previous thread and did not get any sort of message or notification of it.. i did see a bunch of quotes and responses to the last one that i never got a chance to read or respond to.

This is NFL General related, its the top 5 teams and in multiple categories that you would use to rank the best teams.. This isn't against any forum rules and is completely relevant to the topic area... There is no logical reason why anyone could have a problem with this post, other than just general dislike because its a top 5 that the Colts aren't on... but thats not my doing, the stats are what they are

see ya in a few weeks

see ya in a few weeks

I doubt it, tell me the forum rule that im breaking to warrant a suspension lol..

At worst they would lock the thread, like they do with countless other topics.  If you don't want to discuss the topic then I'd suggest finding a different thread, because you're just baiting right now.

I don't go on other team's forums to brag about my team's success, so why do you feel compelled to? We can coexist with you guys but not when you're doing this.

Its a top 5 list of statistics that involves Super Bowl winning teams this decade across the NFL..  Not sure what you're getting at, should any list that the Patriots are #1 on be censored from the forum, is that what you're suggesting?  Is this North Korea or something?

I doubt it, tell me the forum rule that im breaking to warrant a suspension lol..

At worst they would lock the thread, like they do with countless other topics. If you don't want to discuss the topic then I'd suggest finding a different thread, because you're just baiting right now.

you re posted a topic that had already been closed. Not only closed but completely removed.

you re posted a topic that had already been closed. Not only closed but completely removed.

I have no knowledge of what happened to that thread, no notice, no message, no nothing so I clearly was not informed if something was done to it.  Its a topic that people are interested in because people were/are participating in it and it covers an NFL General topic

The sensitivity is real...i don't see whats so wrong about the post. I don't think he post it to gloat but to inform...goes back to one of my posts that our fan base is too sensitive or can't take criticism well smh grow up people.

it's the fact it got locked yesterday and he is reposting it after it was locked

it's the fact it got locked yesterday and he is reporting it after it was locked

Where is that locked thread?  how do you determine if a thread was locked or not?  Please tell me where that thread is so that I can read the posts from people who participated.. id love to know where to go and find that information

Where is that locked thread? how do you determine if a thread was locked or not? Please tell me where that thread is so that I can read the posts from people who participated.. id love to know where to go and find that information

it was fully removed like jvan said can't see it now

MOD NOTE: This thread is locked because it is full of sniping, baiting, trolling, and other rules violations. Several violating posts were removed from this thread. Some by long time members who KNOW THE RULES. If you don't know the rules: http://forums.colts.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

• Publicly discussing moderation is against the rules. This isn't new information. If you have an issue with moderation, PM a moderator. If you have an issue with the content of another poster's comments, use the report function. There's no leeway here. 
  • Posting solely to call other posters trolls is against the rules.
  • In general, we discourage posting about other posters or former posters who aren't here to defend themselves, or who are posting on other forums.
  • Colts fans: Accept that fans of other teams are welcome here, bottom line. And NFL General is going to include some topics that are favorable toward other teams.
  • Fans of other teams: This is a COLTS forum. Even NFL General exists as a section of the Colts forum. It is not an "anything goes" area of our site. Respect and consideration for the fans of the home team is a basic expectation, and is the least that can be offered for a fan base and mod team that has been extremely accommodating to visiting fans, including those of "rival" teams.

General note: The mods are not going to allow NFL General to turn into the wild west. It is moderated, and will continue to be, at the discretion of the mod team. Again, if you have a question or an issue or a flat-out disagreement with moderating decisions, PM a moderator