Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Not a single team has called Ray Rice

RockThatBlue

He Isn't good enough to take the baggage. Someone like AP would be worth it.

Your exactly right, and that's bad, like really bad, but that's the way it is. If he was still the same Ray Rice from a couple years back he would probably have been signed during the season. Or if for an example, Murray had done the same thing, he would still be getting signed. No doubt.

As I explained before, but no one believed me, the SJW's now run the NFL.  

Anyone ever asked why his wife was charging at him. . . I'm sure it was to give him a hug.  (Not saying that the best reaction was to punch her in the face, but there is a lot that get's ignored in that video.)

Anyone ever asked why his wife was charging at him. . . I'm sure it was to give him a hug.  (Not saying that the best reaction was to punch her in the face, but there is a lot that get's ignored in that video.)

What video did you watch?

What video did you watch?

Watch the video again. . . after a skirmish at one corner of the elevator. Rice backs up to the other side of the elevator and his fiancee literally charges at him and is hit in the face during said charge.  

She was the one moving towards him, not he towards her.

Again I'm not saying the best option there is to lay her out. . . he had the option to sidestep her at the very least.  But she was not acting in a non-violent manner.

A non violent person backs up and does not move towards the violent person.  If he's the sole aggressor then she would stay on the other side of the elevator.  The violence here was mutual.  

Watch the video again. . . after a skirmish at one corner of the elevator (at one point she appears to attempt to elbow him). . . Rice backs up to the other side of the elevator and his fiancee literally charges at him and is hit in the face during said charge.  

She was the one moving towards him, not he towards her.

Again I'm not saying the best option there is to lay her out. . . he had the option to sidestep her at the very least.  But she was not acting in a non-violent manner.

??? He hovered over in her the elevator, spit on her and then moved to the other end of the elevator when she came toward her for spitting on her and he knocked her out cold. And did you get his reaction after? That is the most horrifying part of the whole thing. Did so much as even care that she spun around and hit her head the rail which could have killer her and then just limpy placed her out of the elevator like he was carrying a bag of trash.

??? He hovered over in her the elevator, spit on her and then moved to the other end of the elevator when she came toward her for spitting on her and he knocked her out cold. And did you get his reaction after? That is the most horrifying part of the whole thing. Did so much as even care that she spun around and hit her head the rail which could have killer her and then just limpy placed her out of the elevator like he was carrying a bag of trash.

She came towards him. . . he's not the sole aggressor here.  The video I just posted in the other post also shows her backhand him in the face.  This was mutual violence . . . he just escalated it. . . I'm not giving him a pass for escalating violence as one should prefer to de-escalate violence.  

But she was not completely a victim.  If before this incident I backhanded Ray Rice in the face and he knocked me out everyone would say that I got what was coming to me.  No one would care that Ray Rice is a lot stronger then I am. . . 

Vikings want him back. . . It looks like he'll get another chance.

Pretty non-committal comment from Vikes IMO,

"I think, as you've heard from coach Zimmer and our general manager Rick Spielman, you know Adrian has done a lot of good in this community," Vikings owner and president Mark Wilf said Wednesday according to the team's website. "He's done a lot for us on the football field as well, and of course, he's a Minnesota Viking and we'd love to have him back.

"Of course a lot depends on the NFL and the steps he's making on his own personal journey, but that's where we're at with it."

She came towards him. . . he's not the sole aggressor here.  The video I just posted in the other post also shows her backhand him in the face.  This was mutual violence . . . he just escalated it. . . I'm not giving him a pass for escalating violence as one should prefer to de-escalate violence.  

But she was not completely a victim.  If before this incident I backhanded Ray Rice in the face and he knocked me out everyone would say that I got what was coming to me.  No one would care that Ray Rice is a lot stronger then I am. . . 

I am not sure I get your point. We know there was an altercation as generally people don't get knocked out for no reason. So he was wrong for escalating. We agree it seems.

I'm not sure this is news.  Teams don't really get heated up with that kind of stuff until later on.

Right now they are focused on the draft.  I still think he'll get picked up, but it won't be until FA, or

after the draft.   I don't think he is done playing at all.

You said that about AP in a couple of other threads too. You wrote that AP, as well as Rice, would never play in the NFL again because of the "SJW's".

AP will definitely play in the NFL again. The Vikings coaches, players and the GM want him back. Zimmer is a big supporter of AP. If he is not back with the Vikings, some other team will sign him.

You said that about AP in a couple of other threads too. You wrote that AP, as well as Rice, would never play in the NFL again because of the "SJW's".

AP will definitely play in the NFL again. The Vikings coaches, players and the GM want him back. Zimmer is a big supporter of AP. If he is not back with the Vikings, some other team will sign him.

I believe I said I had doubts on AP.  But Rice certainly wouldn't play again because he was made the face of it all.

AP will get picked up IMO.  Rice....not so much.  Of course couples fight.  But, no team wants a player that was not doing well and then knocks his wife out.  Come on!  NFL commercials....NO MORE!  Ring a bell?  I don't think any team wants that bullet!  

AP will get picked up IMO. Rice....not so much. Of course couples fight. But, no team wants a player that was not doing well and then knocks his wife out. Come on! NFL commercials....NO MORE! Ring a bell? I don't think any team wants that bullet!

I agree with you 100%. I was referring to AP coming back. Apologies if I did not make it clear. :)

I believe I said I had doubts on AP. But Rice certainly wouldn't play again because he was made the face of it all.

Actually you wrote that AP's career was over.

I just wanted to point out that in a previous thread very few believed me when I said AP wouldn't be playing this season and almost no one believed me when I said his career is over.

I stand by both. You will never see AP or Ray Rice on an NFL field again. Team's are too scared of the social justice warriors.

Now, there is no guarantee that AP will play again but most football people believe he will. Unlike Ray Rice, AP was playing at a very high level in 2013. That is a big factor when deciding if someone should play again.

AP will be back, at a Metrodome near you.  

AP will be with the Vikings soon.

EXACTLY!  Maybe a Coach bag or two.  But, a full set of Samsonite?  No way!

Rice beat his wife unconscious!  Any God loving/God fearing man simply does not do that.  

I would love to be in that little elevator with the saintly Ray Rice.  I guarantee I would not be the one dragged out. :rawr:

Rice beat his wife unconscious!  Any God loving/God fearing man simply does not do that.  

I would love to be in that little elevator with the saintly Ray Rice.  I guarantee I would not be the one dragged out. :rawr:

Would take A.P. right now , on this team. Rice maybe on the second Tuesday of next week. When does that second Tuesday of next week roll around ?