Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

the first sunday of no football

CR91

I know man. It sucks so bad. Luckily for me I love college basketball too, then MLB after that so I always have a sport to watch, and a team to root for. But there's nothing like football man, definitely my favorite sport of the three. MLB isn't going to be as fun this summer cause I'm a Braves fan and we traded away 3 star players, but I still love the sport in general so... But hey man it wont be long until free agency, the combine, and the draft so there's still a lot to look forward to with the NFL.

I know man. It sucks so bad. Luckily for me I love college basketball too, then MLB after that so I always have a sport to watch, and a team to root for. But there's nothing like football man, definitely my favorite sport of the three. MLB isn't going to be as fun this summer cause I'm a Braves fan and we traded away 3 star players, but I still love the sport in general so... But hey man it wont be long until free agency, the combine, and the draft so there's still a lot to look forward to with the NFL.

See MLB is gonna be better for me this year because I'm a Cubs fan

See MLB is gonna be better for me this year because I'm a Cubs fan

Man, lol. You have a lot to look forward to then. You guys are going to be stacked. But I mean you guys have Lester, Hammel, and Arrieta as the top 3 in the rotation and don't count out Turner either. Edwards may make it up too. On offense you guys will be loaded. Solar, Fowler, Rizzo, Castro, Baez, Montero, and Bryant should be up by June or so, and he's going to be a superstar IMO. I expect Solar and Bryant to both really make a names for themselves and Baez could too if he cuts down on the Ks. It'll be fun to watch both the Cubs an Marlins this season.

Man, lol. You have a lot to look forward to then. You guys are going to be stacked. But I mean you guys have Lester, Hammel, and Arrieta as the top 3 in the rotation and don't count out Turner either. Edwards may make it up too. On offense you guys will be loaded. Solar, Fowler, Rizzo, Castro, Baez, Montero, and Bryant should be up by June or so, and he's going to be a superstar IMO. I expect Solar and Bryant to both really make a names for themselves and Baez could too if he cuts down on the Ks. It'll be fun to watch both the Cubs an Marlins this season.

Ya and dont count out Hendricks he was good last year as a rookie starting pitcher. And I got to see Bryant play last year at triple a Iowa and then I got his autograph on a iowa cubs hat too. I cant wait for the April 5 opener :number1:

I know man. It sucks so bad. Luckily for me I love college basketball too, then MLB after that so I always have a sport to watch, and a team to root for. But there's nothing like football man, definitely my favorite sport of the three. MLB isn't going to be as fun this summer cause I'm a Braves fan and we traded away 3 star players, but I still love the sport in general so... But hey man it wont be long until free agency, the combine, and the draft so there's still a lot to look forward to with the NFL.

Every year I hope to see the colts to a complete turn around in areas of need. Like oline, the running game, stopping the run. But year in and year out..... And then again, year in and year out I hope.

You're bored? I think it's great.

No sunday ritual before 12 PM, and the weather is starting to get better. Spring will come, and then the hot blazing terrible summer of the south, oh man not looking forward to that, but no football is no hurt for me. I get pretty burnt out on it after a while. 

More time with my fantastic family and friends. Enjoying the buzz of London. Playing golf. English pubs. Soccer.

And don't forget 'Box-set Sunday'. This weekend was The Twiglight Saga, (husband of the year), next up, The Godfather Trilogy. Like the NFL, you need to off-set.

Great outlook on things. To be honest, I kind of like the break from football as it is an intense five months for me. lol.

Might I add to your list of things to do in lieu of football? Harper Lee is releasing a sequel to "To Kill a Mocking Bird." Apparently it was written back in the 60's when she wrote Mocking Bird and chronicles Scout Finch when she is an adult. She actually wrote it before Mocking Bird and her editor suggested she write about Scout as a young girl. I am interested to see how it resonates given how heightened race relations are right now. I think it is coming out in the summer.

More time with my fantastic family and friends. Enjoying the buzz of London. Playing golf. English pubs. Soccer.

And don't forget 'Box-set Sunday'. This weekend was The Twiglight Saga, (husband of the year), next up, The Godfather Trilogy. Like the NFL, you need to off-set.

you think thats bad, my girlfriend dragged me to 50 shades of gray "cringe"

Unlucky sir, I dodged that bullet (so far). Wife wanted to go on Valentines evening, but I persueded her to stay in, and I promised to cook her favourite dinner. Which I called '50 Shades of Gravy'.

I fear it is just a short term stay of execution.

Unlucky sir, I dodged that bullet (so far). Wife wanted to go on Valentines evening, but I persueded her to stay in, and I promised to cook her favourite dinner. Which I called '50 Shades of Gravy'.

I fear it is just a short term stay of execution.

haha nice one. I recommend doing anything you can to avoid. God it was terrible

I have not read the book or will see the movie but I am shocked at how many women like that type of story. I only found out last year when I was in a book store what the story was about. I had originally thought it was some silly romantic novel like 50 first dates. Had no idea it was so brutal and frankly disturbing. Why any woman would find that entertaining, I have no idea. But obviously they do as there are two more novels and the director has agreed to do the movies about those books.

I joked with my husband that releasing that movie on Valentine's Day seems odd to me, would have better served on Halloween. haha

I have not read the book or will see the movie but I am shocked at how many women like that type of story. I only found out last year when I was in a book store what the story was about. I had originally thought it was some silly romantic novel like 50 first dates. Had no idea it was so brutal and frankly disturbing. Why any woman would find that entertaining, I have no idea. But obviously they do as there are two more novels and the director has agreed to do the movies about those books.

I joked with my husband that releasing that movie on Valentine's Day seems odd to me, would have better served on Halloween. haha

I don't know if you heard commercials for the '50 Shades of Grey' Vermont Teddy Bear. complete with handcuffs..

Funny for adults....

I;m not sure how you explain that to a little girl who might want one..