Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It must suck to be the Chiefs

Synthetic

Despite finishing 9-7, they managed to beat both teams that just played in the SB.

They routed New England 41-14, and out lasted Seattle 24-20 in a game where rushed 190 yards.

Yet this team didn't even win 10 games. The Colts beat both SB teams last year, but they managed to make the playoffs. 

Its hard when none of your wr scored a TD the whole season...

Yep, $56 million with $26 million guaranteed sounds like highway robbery when you remember that WR Dwayne Bowe can't get into the endzone & make Alex Smith's life on the field easier not harder IWF. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000146842/article/dwayne-bowe-signs-56m-deal-with-kansas-city-chiefs

Tough. But I still think it is tougher to be a Packers fan. They had beaten the Pats in the regular season and should have beaten the Hawks in the NFCCG.

You got that right. I'm going to say it again, GB should've waited until after the game to take a dump with regards to the NFC Championship game.

I kept saying in the 4th GB has this unless they take a dump, just wait until after the game..............

I thinknits harder being a Seahawks fan. They had you guys beat.

Very tough loss for Seahawks for sure but the Pats dominated the game. For sure they felt like they should have won with the last play and all but GB literally gave away a game in the last four minutes with a comedy of errors. At least for Hawks fans there is some solace in the fact that Butler made a great play even though the play call was head scratching. I am interested to see how the Hawks respond next season and how that locker room is with Carroll. I don't think he will lose them but given his style to be a player's coach, I do wonder if the stronger personalities in that locker room will have a tough time keeping the unity. They were having issues this season when they started off with a few losses so I can only imagine what next year will be like with that game hanging over them.

Chiefs have some of the most loyal fans in the entire NFL.  They are happy even though they hunger for more.

But as I breathe and die as a Colt Fan.....Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :colts:  :colts:  :pass:  :pass:  :nfl: !!!!!

..and Brent...just think....we caused 3 years of suffering for Chiefs fans when we gave Peyton to Denver..

..arent they 0-6 vs. the Broncos in the last 3 years?

Except they were out played for 3 qtrs.

60 min

Yeah and they were at the 1 yard line with a chance to win the biggest game. That's freaking tough. Regardless if the Pats outplayed them in three of four quarters, the Hawks outplayed the Pats enough in one of the quarters to be in prime position to win their 2nd consecutive Super Bowl title. Thats TOUGH!