Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Let's Enjoy It

ColtsBTM12

With all the hype and anticipation that led up to this week's Divisional round of the playoffs, we may be forgetting one small thing. I was thinking earlier in the day and I caught myself realizing, that as the die-hard Colts fan that I am, Sunday could be the last time I ever get to see Reggie Wayne suit up and play for the Colts. He's had such a great career and has been part of so many great games with this team, he has truly been a pillar player for the Colts organization for 14 years. I've been watching Colts games since I was eight years old in 2005 and Reggie Wayne has always been one of those guys that comes to mind when you think of this team. He's performed so consistently at a high level over the years that one can almost take him for granted, however I will not. Reggie is a future HOFer and a Colts all-time great, and if Sunday is it for No. 87, then all I can say is that it's been a fun ride and one heck of a career. It may be the last time we see him perform, so let's enjoy it.

With all the hype and anticipation that led up to this week's Divisional round of the playoffs, we may be forgetting one small thing. I was thinking earlier in the day and I caught myself realizing, that as the die-hard Colts fan that I am, Sunday could be the last time I ever get to see Reggie Wayne suit up and play for the Colts. He's had such a great career and has been part of so many great games with this team, he has truly been a pillar player for the Colts organization for 14 years. I've been watching Colts games since I was eight years old in 2005 and Reggie Wayne has always been one of those guys that comes to mind when you think of this team. He's performed so consistently at a high level over the years that one can almost take him for granted, however I will not. Reggie is a future HOFer and a Colts all-time great, and if Sunday is it for No. 87, then all I can say is that it's been a fun ride and one heck of a career. It may be the last time we see him perform, so let's enjoy it.

yea I will enjoy this even of we lose, just want to stay close and have a chance