Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's Worse Than A Wild Card Win?

John Waylon

The worst flag pick up ever! Can't believe a PI call announce on the microphone to the crowd then picks up the flag which is a clear PI? I swear that call alone tells me The NFL fixed that call all day.

Good pick up. Horrible pass....no need to give him a bail out call. Plus, the TE clearly pushes off on the defenders facemask. Should have been a no call

Good pick up. Horrible pass....no need to give him a bail out call. Plus, the TE clearly pushes off on the defenders facemask. Should have been a no call

That should have been a personal foul on Dez Bryant for coming on the field without his helmet on to chew out the ref right after the flag was thrown.

To me that shows how weak that officiating crew is.

They cost a team a playoff win and they aren't going to be held accountable.

That should have been a personal foul on Dez Bryant for coming on the field without his helmet on to chew out the ref right after the flag was thrown.

To me that shows how weak that officiating crew is.

They they cost a team a playoff win and they aren't going to be held accountable.

Meh, I make it a point to not complain about things that don't effect the play on the field. You really want a playoff game decided by a penalty for coming onto the field with his helmet? I know I don't....

Meh, I make it a point to not complain about things that don't effect the play on the field. You really want a playoff game decided by a penalty for coming onto the field with his helmet? I know I don't....

Plus hr didn't break any rules. The rule is you can't remove your helmet in the field of play. He didn't.

Imo it should have been offsetting PI on the defense and illegal hands to the face on the TE

What's worse than a wild card win?

The mood at ESPN HQ when no SEC team made the national title game. They spent all night trying to find a loophole in the rules to get both FSU and Alabama into the game. 

Anything with ryan reynolds. Can we just sop the madness yet?

Marvin Lewis' job outlook after today. I'm pretty sure he's gone.

The 3rd part of Colts vs. Manning soap opera in the sport-media.

Edited by HungarianColtsFan

Lol either it was a PI or unsportsmanlike penalty both on dallas u defense. Worst case scenario if u want to fix a game at least fix it right! They should of gave Detroit a 1st down and from there on call any phantom calls they want and dallas still wins.

Lol either it was a PI or unsportsmanlike penalty both on dallas u defense. Worst case scenario if u want to fix a game at least fix it right! They should of gave Detroit a 1st down and from there on call any phantom calls they want and dallas still wins.

The game wasn't fixed, stop being so dramatic