Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

COLTS AFC SOUTH CHAMPS

danlhart87

Not to incite you guys or anything but I think this game shows what I said was correct. The Colts are not as good as many of your fans thought they were. You needed a missed call to win the game against a third stringer who couldn't hand the ball off.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to incite you guys or anything but I think this game shows what I said was correct. The Colts are not as good as many of your fans thought they were. You needed a missed call to win the game against a third stringer who couldn't hand the ball off.

You need to spend more time around here and you will see that many think we aren't that great.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, December 15, 2014 - inappropriate
Hidden by 21isSuperman, December 15, 2014 - inappropriate

I am actually, the loss must hurt for u bruh.

You bet it did. My only solace is we still have a chance. Still didn't hurt as bad as you guys will when Brady goes in dry.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, December 15, 2014 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, December 15, 2014 - response to hidden post

You bet it did. My only solace is we still have a chance. Still didn't hurt as bad as you guys will when Brady goes in dry.

Someone must have went in dry with you, because you seem extremely butthurt.

Going low on Savage. If that was Luck you guys get 15 yards.

After watching this again it seems to me to be mid-thigh and not a flagrant attempt to hit the knee. No penalty. And saying it would be called for Luck is pure conjecture.

To add to this even if it was 15 yards, automatic first down; would a completely inept offense with a 3rd string rookie QB really be able to drive down the field and score a touchdown which they hadn't managed all day?

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, December 15, 2014 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, December 15, 2014 - response to hidden post

lmao

It's okay little fella. The hurt will end soon. And a new season will begin.

What have the Colts evolved into? Going to the legs against both of our QBs, breaking the leg of Fitzpatrick and possibly taking out Savage for the foreseeable future too? Whatever. Enjoy your paper crown.

Bravo sir. Your ignorance knows no bounds. I am impressed.

Your dedication to living a life of 100% disrespect towards the Colts is admirable indeed. A more rational person would have said "GG. Hopefully we will get you next year."

But not you. You subscribe to the low road, and only the low road.

What have the Colts evolved into? Going to the legs against both of our QBs, breaking the leg of Fitzpatrick and possibly taking out Savage for the foreseeable future too? Whatever. Enjoy your paper crown.

Enjoy watching the paper crown wearing Colts in the playoffs. It wasn't a dirty hit on either, if they go high it's a penatly, they have to tackle the guy.

You need to spend more time around here and you will see that many think we aren't that great.

Agreed. But good enough to win this division...which isn't too hard. Lol Many of us have/had loftier expectations that we realize likely won't be fulfilled this year...unless this team can somehow play much better than they've shown thus far. So we may as well enjoy the ride for however long it lasts. We are in the mix and have a puncher's chance at least. More than what most teams can say.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 15, 2014 - name calling
Hidden by Nadine, December 15, 2014 - name calling

You're what we computer folk call an ID10T. Fitzpatrick's injury was from his own running into the Colts player. A very common injury. And as for "taking out" Savage--really?! It was a good football hit. Had that same hit been laid on Luck (and it has), we'd hope for the best, but when you have 300 pound linemen bearing down on you, injuries are going to happen, no matter how safe you try to make it. The referees didn't see it as an illegal hit, and for you to insinuate such shows just how small you really are. The Texans are a formidable opponent; they just didn't have the better team today. It happens. Of the 32 teams, only ONE will be remembered beyond February. It's not going to be the Texans this year, and it may not be the Colts. It will be whoever plays the best in 3 or 4 football games. That's it. So go change your Pampers and suck it up. We've lost a lot of games, and we're going to lose more. That's why it's called a GAME. Sore losers are the worst.

Congrats but those turnovers by Luck is becoming a very serious concern. The 10 and 4 record is somewhat misleading due to the South division. It just does not seem to be a strong 10 and 4 compared to Pats, Steelers, Denver.

The Pats and Broncos are better, but the Steelers have been feasting on the NFC South this year.  That is the main reason that the AFC North's team have inflated records.

Agreed. But good enough to win this division...which isn't too hard. Lol Many of us have/had loftier expectations that we realize likely won't be fulfilled this year...unless this team can somehow play much better than they've shown thus far. So we may as well enjoy the ride for however long it lasts. We are in the mix and have a puncher's chance at least. More than what most teams can say.

We are deficient, but we will win in Arizona.

Com 'on man it was a ugly game & your team could only muster a FG after being spotted 7 points . I understand your pain your team just can't win here ..

Lucky # 13

No one played dirty players get hurt . The Colts have owned this division & the Texans & by the way most your QB's were'nt so frail . I was hoping your kicker would come out & throw some passes . :applause: Better Luck next time .. :disco:

Idk. But if you look at the way we lose and by how small a margin, how could anyone say that we are terrible? Just my thought process on it

I happen to agree with your thought process there.  The Texans are an above average QB away from being a very good team, IMO.