Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cleveland Bound!

CantBeStopped

They aint the greatest seats. Sec 524 or something would have to check again. But im going for the experience. We live in northern indiana. Leavin at about 5 am since its a 5 hr drive. Is clevland that bad of an area? Theres 4 of us going together

naw. isn't bad. get some smack that's about it.

Cantbestopped,

I live in Fort Wayne, Im taking my 2 boys there too. This will be their first Colts game. Id been watching Stubhub and saw the tix in the upper corners for $10-12. Saw some today in Sec 511, Colts side of the field, about 2 sections from center, for $14 so I hopped on those. Sucks that we have to drive 3.5hr to go, but heck, Lucas Oil is about 2hr, and the cheapest tix for the last game are about $60. 

Layer up to stay warm!

Bring hand warmers -- I guy them at sporting good stores -- to put in your pockets.

Bring binoculars!!    Odds are you're up really high -- which I prefer! -- because you can see everything unfold before anyone else who sit lower.    But binoculars will bring the action closer to you!

And cheer loud,  but don't * off any Browns fans.    We don't want to read reports that you got arrested and sent to the local pokey!!

Have fun and tell us about it Monday!!!    :thmup:

Big discounts kind of like they have going on in Washington even though the Browns have a winning record. Good luck, and make sure to take a nice warm coat.

In Washington for that kind of money you can get good seats that poor franchise

Had fun at the game, although I severely underestimated how cold it was going to be. Didnt realize the stadium is literally on the water and think the wind blowing across made it much colder than the 35-37 degrees it was. Boys and I wore a few layers on top (long sleeve, tshirts, hoodies), but no gloves, no heavy coats. We were pretty cold about mid-way through the 1st quarter. At halftime we went down and found a spot out of the wind to warm up some. 2nd half didnt seem quite as bad, I think because we were already pretty numb :)  I cant imagine sitting outside during one of those below 0 wind chill games. Of course Im sure most people dress more accordingly than we did.

Saw a good number of Colts fans. Browns fans  were nice. One guy in front let my youngest son use a blanket he had. Didnt have anyone taunting or harassing us. Guy beside me was cool, even extended his hand after it was over and said good game.  

Negatives were the stadium has a very weird layout. Any stadium Ive ever been to you can walk a complete circle around the concourse. We took an escalator to the top level, but couldnt walk to our section as both ends of that level  were dead ends. Had to walk down the ramps to lower level, find the other escalator (which took us outside the stadium, weird) to go up to the upper level where our seats were. Concourses are very narrow. Took us an hour to get out of the parking garage we were in. And we even milled around the stadium for 30min or so after the game to let some of the crowd dissipate. 

Glad we went though. Boys seemed to thoroughly enjoy it. Left at 8am, got home at 10pm.