Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How Much Do You Love the Colts?

Moopsiepuffs

I love em more than a fat kid love cake, yo 

Ha! Ha! When INDY plays on TV, I don't want any distractions period. A beautiful could obstruct my view & I would politely ask her to move out of the way...

Unless it was actress Zoe Saldana & halftime was about to start.  haha Yeah I know, she's married. A temporary snag...Details; details. 

Zo-Salda-a-zoe-saldana-1594036-328-500.j

Ha! Ha! When INDY plays on TV, I don't want any distractions period. A beautiful could obstruct my view & I would politely ask her to move out of the way...

Unless it was actress Zoe Saldana & halftime was about to start.  haha Yeah I know, she's married. A temporary snag...Details; details. 

Zo-Salda-a-zoe-saldana-1594036-328-500.j

Oh man, that's the chick in Chronicles of Riddick........boooiiiinnnngg!

That's actually a good question. I could never "hate or dislike" the Colts even if I tried. Partially because I was 14 years old and didn`t know any better when they left and partially because the fan base in Baltimore I felt/feel like kind of abandoned them too before they moved. Less than 30,000 fans at their last home game or something like that.  

That's the story that doesn't get told much, especially in Maryland, just how much Baltimore did to force the Colts out.  All of that get's replaced with Rob Irsay was a jerk.  He very well may have been, but Baltimore's treatment of the Colts was so bad that Baltimore native Carol Rosenbaum. . . a man who was born and raised and spent his whole freaking life in Baltimore traded teams to get the heck out of there.  

You know you arn't treating them right when you have a guy who spent his whole life in Baltimore trading teams just so he can get the heck out of Baltimore.  

That's the story that doesn't get told much, especially in Maryland, just how much Baltimore did to force the Colts out. All of that get's replaced with Rob Irsay was a jerk. He very well may have been, but Baltimore's treatment of the Colts was so bad that Baltimore native Carol Rosenbaum. . . a man who was born and raised and spent his whole freaking life in Baltimore traded teams to get the heck out of there.

You know you arn't treating them right when you have a guy who spent his whole life in Baltimore trading teams just so he can get the heck out of Baltimore.

You left out that his gold digging wife wanted to move to California. Rosenbloom made a ton of money off Baltimore like Irsay did. Trust me, you don't want me to get into this story.

You left out that his gold digging wife wanted to move to California. Rosenbloom made a ton of money off Baltimore like Irsay did. Trust me, you don't want me to get into this story.

I doubt that the man needed to trade teams just cause his wife wanted to move.  There are owners in the NFL that don't live anywhere near the teams they own.  

I doubt that the man needed to trade teams just cause his wife wanted to move. There are owners in the NFL that don't live anywhere near the teams they own.

She took the team from Rosenbloom's son, Steve ! Trust me, it's true. By the way, how about that great stadium LA built him for the Rams. He never won again after leaving Baltimore, and then drowned mysteriously in his swimming pool. He should have stayed in Baltimore, but he was greedy also , along with the gold digger.

Being born in the 90's Peyton's team was all I ever knew.  I cried when Peyton left, I cried when the whole team got released, I was in denial for awhile because everyday before his release a damn bengals fan would tell me he's going to get cut but I didn't want to believe it.  The day he got cut I bet him $50 the next season the colts would have a winning record and make the playoffs, was just a hunch.  I love the colts through thick and thin, and watch every game.  Their play determines my mood for the week, and the offseason consists of me pouring over film of our new aquisitions and patiently awaiting the preseason.  I love my colts.