Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Hi, Colts Nation!  :)  A battle this afternoon of first and last teams in the AFC South Division at Downtown Indianapolis, as our 6-4  leading Indianapolis Colts will try to rebound from their loss last Sunday Night from New England, as the Colts host the last place Jacksonville Jaguars, who are seeking their second wind of the 2014 regular season, after coming off their bye week. 

Colts must win five of their six remaining games to equal their 11-5 regular season record the last two years, or even win all six games to better their record to 12-4, either scenario playoff qualified.

Colts must also win to avoid a possible tie in the AFC South, as the Bengals are playing the Texans in Houston at the same time this game is played at LOS.

NO further injuries, and GO COLTS!!!!!  :cheer:  :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :helmet:  :blueshoe:  :coltslogo:  :cheer:  :D

Colts Vs. Jaguars Pre Game Press Release, and Live NFL Game Center:

http://prod.static.colts.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/gamereleases/2014/gamerelease-reg12.pdf

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2014/regular12

Colts Vs. Jaguars Pre Game Injury Reports:

http://www.colts.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.com

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Colts must win this game.  The Jaguars do not have a good defense, Blake Bortles had a QB rating of 9 in their only win this season.  This past week they put their leading receiver, Allan Robinson, on IR.  Colts need to stay focused and avoid mistakes that could lead to one of those "any given Sunday" nightmares.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• The Cardinals didn't put up a fight against the Reds.  
    • That weightlifting aged him pretty good as far as his back.  I wish him well post-surgery.  I think he's going to be feeling much better!!!  We need his leadership!!!
    • I doubt any of us here have spent more time studying the health issues of Latu than the Colts have.  If they are comfortable with it that’s good enough for me but that’s just me.
    • This makes me so happy. It's Karma for all the lies and deception the NFL has put out since recently. They supposedly care about player safety, so lets add a week to the regular season with plans to add more. All these international games where teams have to travel more and the fans get less home games. All the games now that are going to be on various streaming services off TV where people can't watch them with their family. The blatant terrible refereeing the last few years in order to rig games and expecting people not to notice. The Taylor Swift crap this last year where they sold their soul.   It's all about money. That's all the NFL cares about. We are trash to them. The players are trash to them unless they make the NFL money. I hope the NFL has to pay out $14B. This would be exactly what they deserve for ruining this sport to the point where it's almost unwatchable now.
    • This aged like fine wine. After this happened, I bet $1 on the Lakers to win the NBA Finals next year. Get $31 dollars if they do. I'm buying into the conspiracy theory that the league will give it to Lebron and Bronny. Also think the Lakers will make a move or two in FA.
  • Members

• Iron Colt

Iron Colt 133

• JlynRN

JlynRN 1,002

• ShuteAt168

ShuteAt168 974

• CR91

CR91 12,859

• craigerb

craigerb 401

• husker61