Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Freeman

RockThatBlue

As much as I like him and hes been serviceable, he was really bad tonight. I havent seen a linebacker be thrown around that bad since the Gilbert Gardener days back in 2006.

Freeman has been overhyped by our fans since day one. He's never been much more than a slightly above average LB. Last night he was bad, but D'qwell Jackson was even worse. I mean he was god awful. It pains me every time I think how D.Jackson and Karlos Dansby signed for nearly the same contract. It feels like the Browns screwed us over again.

Though, in the LBs defense, our d-line was no help to them at all last night. Our front 7 looked like a bad high school team playing the state champs.

Freeman has been overhyped by our fans since day one. He's never been much more than a slightly above average LB. Last night he was bad, but D'qwell Jackson was even worse. I mean he was god awful. It pains me every time I think how D.Jackson and Karlos Dansby signed for nearly the same contract. It feels like the Browns screwed us over again.

In the LBs defense, though, our d-line was no help to them at all last night. Our front 7 looked like a bad high school team playing the state champs.

Both were terrible.

Both were bad last night but honestly the D-line was FAR WORSE!!!!!!!!!!! In a 3/4 the D-LINE job is to occupy blockers so the the LB'ers can flow to the ball carrier! The patriots manhandled the D-line easily, and had free shot at our line backers to boot. can't win like that, Mike Adams with all the stops he made last night should be awarded the game ball!

Though, in the LBs defense, our d-line was no help to them at all last night. Our front 7 looked like a bad high school team playing the state champs.

So, which is it? Is he overhyped, or slightly above average?

All you Freeman bashers over one bad game and 1 season where he has been struggling with injuries need to chill!

Fact!: Freeman had more sacks last year at ILB then RAY LEWIS ever had in ANY season 16 years in the NFL

Fact!: Freeman had more forced fumbles in that same year that he had more sacks then Ray Lewis

Fact!: Freeman has more plays against the run in his first three years in the NFL then Ray Lewis

Fact!: Freeman can play damn good and 1 season where he has been clearly not healthy is no reason to jump off his bandwagon

Some of ya all being ridiculous, Use a little common sense, Do you really think that there is no reason he has had the dip in production he has had? He is averaging 7 less snaps per game then he had last year now add in the fact he missed 3 games

All you Freeman bashers over one bad game and 1 season where he has been struggling with injuries need to chill!

Fact!: Freeman had more sacks last year at ILB then RAY LEWIS ever had in ANY season 16 years in the NFL

Fact!: Freeman had more forced fumbles in that same year that he had more sacks then Ray Lewis

Fact!: Freeman has more plays against the run in his first three years in the NFL then Ray Lewis

Fact!: Freeman can play damn good and 1 season where he has been clearly not healthy is no reason to jump off his bandwagon

Some of ya all being ridiculous, Use a little common sense, Do you really think that there is no reason he has had the dip in production he has had? He is averaging 7 less snaps per game then he had last year now add in the fact he missed 3 games

I agree with you completely, but you are kind of peeing in the wind with a lot of people here. I waste a lot of breath on them as well.

I agree with you completely, but you are kind of peeing in the wind with a lot of people here. I waste a lot of breath on them as well.

:flaming:  :cuss: Ah it wasn't so much to defend Freeman....He don't need it, His production when healthy speaks for itself...It was more about just letting off some steam from last night and This DUMB thread provided the perfect chance under the circumstances